Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Rookie
Rookie
R
Well, it's time to jump in and get my feet wet! It seems this is yet one more board full of arogant steeler fans! To bad the good people of cleveland have to put up with the dribble of sludgeburg fans!

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Well, it's time to jump in and get my feet wet! It seems this is yet one more board full of arogant steeler fans! To bad the good people of cleveland have to put up with the dribble of sludgeburg fans!

This coming from someone with an ALL Criminal Team

Signature removed as smack is not allowed in signatures.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

Quote:

This coming from someone with an ALL Criminal Team

Oh come on! We ALL know the All Criminal team is the Bengals.

[Linked Image from i75.photobucket.com]

#gmstrong
Raven
Raven
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

And because you pathetic souls are so easily predictable in what your response will be to me till it's sad, here you go:

Don't know why you include me in that Group chimpy. Take a look at my total post count since i joined, then take a look at someones like yours. Actually, i spend very little time on this board comparatively.

Old Chimps is going to Poop his pants when i find that post. The great part is, he hasn't a clue. Its on one of those 2 remaining drives so laugh it up for now Loser, we'll see who laughing when i find it. LOL LOL

Once and for all, DO YOU HAVE PROOF?? Yes or NO?? This is getting ridiculous and I am starting to think who is over here on this board....I have never backed anyone up over here, but the way I am seeing all of this, If he said what he is being accused of, then "SO WHAT"? It's a web site for goodness sakes. ..The last time I checked, we don't pay a mortgage or subscription to hold court here so just LET IT GO........
I mean really, who is acting pathetic over here, the one that you are proclaiming is a "liar" or everyone else who just doesn't like the guy?

I will be TAKING the keys from Clown Hunter to open the sanctuary for ALL who are suffering from C.S.I. "itis".........

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Haha. I'm with you, Mike.

This is starting to look more and more like the official site's board - Full of stupid drivel aimed solely at having the last word.

I'm gonna go have a beer. You in, Mike?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Ahhhh...another wonderful forum to slap the Rats around in.

Aaaaah...another reference to domestic violence, I see. My my....you spread that everywhere you go, don't you, BnG? Tsk Tsk. Nowhere is safe from the Stealer's fans. Even the Stealer's fans from Canada.

Last edited by Referee 3; 02/16/07 10:51 AM.
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Don't know why you include me in that Group chimpy. Take a look at my total post count since i joined, then take a look at someones like yours. Actually, i spend very little time on this board comparatively.

Old Chimps is going to Poop his pants when i find that post. The great part is, he hasn't a clue. Its on one of those 2 remaining drives so laugh it up for now Loser, we'll see who laughing when i find it. LOL LOL

Two words for you pal. REMEDIAL COMPREHENSION. Christyk post stated that I was on here during the X-MAS holidays. This has nothing to do with number of post brilliant one.I pointed out that YOU and others were on here like me on X-MAS EVE. The link shows this. So in actuality, I was out to prove there were obviously a lot more posters then just me on X-MAS EVE.

As far as you still in vain trying to find something I said 2 1/2 years ago, you've been searching those "other two drives" for about a week now haven't you? You are a complete and utter waste of time Steel just like your buddy Clown Hunter.But you keep searching "those drives" buddy!

All Pro
All Pro
Ravenfan,

Welcome!! And I don't know if we hate each other. I don't get angry with the folks here because to me it's all in fun. Some of these guys/gals I've been going at it with for a number of years. You will find several people amusing like Coach B. and GM.

All Pro
All Pro
Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Who's Skybaltimore?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks much!

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Who's Skybaltimore?

That would be me.

Legend
Legend
Is it sky or skay?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Is it sky or skay?

It's skay...but whoever welcomed me must have made a typo.

All Pro
All Pro
It was my typo skay. My apologies.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

It was my typo skay. My apologies.

N/P WC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that you SKY?????

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Is that you SKY?????

Yep. It be me.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
They're multiplying.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

They're multiplying.

The word is out...

PARTY OVER AT THE DAWG POUND!

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Hey Skay it's been over for fans of "team tragedy" for a good while. You'll see the Clownies can't smack talk us Ravens fans or our team.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

Two words for you pal. REMEDIAL COMPREHENSION. Christyk post stated that I was on here during the X-MAS holidays. This has nothing to do with number of post brilliant one.I pointed out that YOU and others were on here like me on X-MAS EVE. The link shows this. So in actuality, I was out to prove there were obviously a lot more posters then just me on X-MAS EVE.

As far as you still in vain trying to find something I said 2 1/2 years ago, you've been searching those "other two drives" for about a week now haven't you? You are a complete and utter waste of time Steel just like your buddy Clown Hunter.But you keep searching "those drives" buddy!

Lies, Lies, More Lies along with juxstaposing. Christyk's post may have been about Xmas Eve, but your reply had further reaching implications.

Talk about a reading comprehension problem, LOL. You say I HAVE BEEN searching the other 2 drives when i made it abundantly clear i had searched only ONE of the 3 to date, with the other 2 to come when i have the time. Again, we have Cramps being Cramps here.

You may have FOOLED some on here by pretending to welcome your new found friend SKAY to the board when in fact, he posts on one of the other Browns boards, or did, and YOU were the one who asked him to please join this board because you were/are getting killed here. LMAO. Deny all you want, but i Know better, so Paleez, spare us yet another Cramps lie .

When I'm finished searching the other hard drives, you'll be the first to know as I'm sure i will have found the post in question by YOU from 04.

In the meantime, Know this--Coach & others are more right about you than possibly even they know, but you don't have me fooled for even a scintilla of time Pal. LOL What a complete Tool

Oh Gee, almost forgot. ONE & DONE PAL, ONE AND DONE. LOL LOL LOL

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Hey, SteelTheBest...shouldn't your name be "StealTheLombardi"? LOL. (For that disgrace of a SB in 2005). Or maybe SteelTheRust, for that disgrace of a stolen SB defense in 2006?

C
Poser
Poser
C
Then you should change your name to StealTheTeam after the hypocritical welcoming you gave Modell, right?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Skay it's been over for fans of "team tragedy" for a good while. You'll see the Clownies can't smack talk us Ravens fans or our team.

At this rate your nose is going to look like a mighty oak tree in a week crampy

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
R
Rookie
Rookie
R

Oh come on! We ALL know the All Criminal team is the Bengals.

The bunguls are world champs at something! We can only hope they break their own record for 07! Let's see if we can get 10 bunguls in jail for 07! Should be an easy goal to reach for a such a great team of criminals!

R
Rookie
Rookie
R
Wow! I think I actually forgot to answer the question of this post! Of course it's the stupid steelers. You wont find more arogant fans anywhere else but in pissburgh! 30 years of waving tose little sissy towels! How lame is that?

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Hey, SteelTheBest...shouldn't your name be "StealTheLombardi"? LOL. (For that disgrace of a SB in 2005). Or maybe SteelTheRust, for that disgrace of a stolen SB defense in 2006?

You see SgayBaltimore, unlike you, i just don't rely on feelings followed up with accusations, i come with FACTS . So read what i had to say at the time, then profoundly weep>

Blockers cannot use their hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts movement as the play develops. Whether the hook is a complete circle is irrelevant. He held onto Haggans which is a penalty. The framework of the body doesn't matter if Haggans got grabbed, which he did. Jackson did extend his arm on defensive back Chris Hope. There's no denying that. And if you extend your arm directly in front of the back judge, you're going to get called for it -- especially if you're in the end zone!

In the AFC Championship Game, the Steelers had a touchdown called back on an illegal formation penalty (putting them at 2nd-and-13 at the 17), but they scored a touchdown the very next play. I understand the illegal formation wasn't viewed as a touch call, but they still bounced back and scored anyway. Seattle failed to do this and still had the ball 1st-and-20 at the 26. The fact that the Seahawks gained minus three yards on the next three plays can't be blamed on the refs.

Matt Hasselbeck completed a pass to Jeramy Steven's to the one-yard line only to have it called back because of holding. ABC made it seem like it was a questionable call by not mentioning the flag until after the play was over, when it was called immediately. The Flag was thrown before the pass was completed. The Seahawks still had the ball on the 29 with over 11 minutes to go trailing by four points. The game was in their hands and they blew it.

The Patriots won 2 Super bowls while being outgained in yards and first downs by the Eagles and Rams. The Cowboys beat the '95 Steelers though the Cowboys were outgained in yards, had less time of possession and fewer first downs.

Converting a miracle 3rd and 28 into a first and goal, breaking a 75 yard TD run and running a trick play by no means says the Steeler's offense was playing well that night. I thought Seattle's offense played pretty good the whole game, minus the end of both halves. Its 60 minutes in the NFL, not 56 minutes though.

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.

2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.

3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.

4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.

5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.

6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.

7. And on this play, 3rd down 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5 yrd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.

8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.

9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Steven's.

10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.

11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle. Opportunities to pin the Steelers really deep should have been capitalized.

12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.

13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.

14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.

15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)

16. The Refs weren't the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.

17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.

18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations.... That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd downs. The Seahawks had one penalty on third down.

And that is why all of this talk of a ruined game and an undeserved win are just Plain Stupid. There were many many chances for Seattle to win that game. If they had not dropped so many passes, missed a couple of field goals, managed the clock with a little bit of skill, been able to place a punt within the twenty just once while instead had four touchbacks, made a few key tackles, not bit on a fake — if they had been able to do any number of things, the game would have turned out very differently. But they didn't, and they lost.

Now i'm sure you know who this is by now Mr. ONE & DONE . Maybe your BOY Chumps got you in a little deeper than what you can handle here kiddo. I recall how you skirted me as much as possible on the other board, which is what you'll end up doing here after yours truly takes you apart time and again.
So Baby Chumps needed a guy pal on here to help take some pressure off huh? LOL LOL

BTW--FYI--I know like your Bud your out of touch, so maybe you missed it when after further intense reviews, those so called bad calls were correct except for possibly one. Sources> ESPN--NFL Channel--Players and coaches alike throughout the league were mostly All in agreement the calls were correct. Should i name names?

Now You may want to put that tail between your legs back up where it belongs before you attract unwanted attention.

Wanna Try again? deposit .50 please. LMAO

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Wow! I think I actually forgot to answer the question of this post! Of course it's the stupid steelers. You wont find more arogant fans anywhere else but in pissburgh! 30 years of waving tose little sissy towels! How lame is that?

As Lame as your reply Newb

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Then you should change your name to StealTheTeam after the hypocritical welcoming you gave Modell, right?

One thing i learned about that Baltimore crowd Coach, they have NO shame. Chumps and now his Guy pal are living proof of that.

R
Rookie
Rookie
R
That's a wonderful little essay! Was that your homework assignment from last night at steelerfan vo-tech and jock sniffing high school?

Let's for the sake of moving this thread on, just say it's all good. See the problem is, pissburgh is still a filthy, dung of a city, with the most pathetic fans in sports. Everyhome game in the 06 season as soon as the stoolers fell behind you would see thousands of empty seats in the stadium. You can't sell out any baseball games, and your hockey team is about to go to Kansas City! How pathetic is that!
So write another essay for class tomorrow little man! Make it about loser city and lousy fans! Should get you an "A" in Cleveland, but an "F" in pissburgh!

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Aw coach...are we going to have to go through the whole "You Stole Our Team"? Tsk Tsk Tsk. You got your team; we got our team; what's the problem? (Aside from the perennial cellar dweller status of the stains, that is.)

GO RAVENS!!!

Last edited by Referee 3; 02/16/07 11:03 AM.
C
Poser
Poser
C
What't the problem? The hypocrisy of the Ravens fans that cried and whined about Irsay taking the Colts and then embracing the same thing happening to another team. That's the only problem. You see, Ravens fans like Mike are people I can respect. He remembers the pain he went through with the Colts leaving and has said it was just as wrong for Modell to do that to Cleveland. He's not a hypocrite. He's all class. I can't say the same for fans like McAndre and, obviously, you.

Yeah, go Ravens....and hopefully this time they take the Orioles with them.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

You see SgayBaltimore, unlike you, i just don't rely on feelings followed up with accusations, i come with FACTS

Now that you've wasted enough bandwidth to choke even a fat, Steeler 'ho...

(See Attachment)

Attached Images
111769-RefsForTheSteelersE2.jpg (0 Bytes, 17 downloads)
R
Rookie
Rookie
R
Quote:

What't the problem? The hypocrisy of the Ravens fans that cried and whined about Irsay taking the Colts and then embracing the same thing happening to another team. That's the only problem. You see, Ravens fans like Mike are people I can respect. He remembers the pain he went through with the Colts leaving and has said it was just as wrong for Modell to do that to Cleveland. He's not a hypocrite. He's all class. I can't say the same for fans like McAndre and, obviously, you.

CoachB: it hurts any city when a pro team is lost/stolen/ripped away! Use what ever adjective you want to describe it! Deep down inside there isn't one Baltimore Ravens fan that wouldn't say, they'd rather we got an expasion team, instead of anyone's franchise.
But several things are very different with the way the colts left town, and took the history and name and logo with them, versus the way the browns came to Baltimore! It doesn't make it right for either city, doesn't make it hurt any less! But You still have your name, your history, your colors, your logo, etc.
Yes Modell, could have done things differently, But the browns are still in Cleveland! The Ravens are in Baltimore.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Aw Coach...you sound very bitter. And I never said anything was right about what Modell did or how he did it...so keep your hypocrisy labels in your pocket, right there next to your hand, so you can keep on playing with your private parts.

All I said or implied was that what's done is done, and it's time to move on. Are ya man enough to deal with that, Coach?

GO RAVENS!!!

C
Poser
Poser
C
Awww, this is cute. McAndre has a little brother! At least you post the same babbling ignorance. You say "what's the problem?" I tell you. Then you claim you never condoned what happened. Yeah, right.

Oh, and your little comments of more of the adult variety will get you tossed pretty quick....not that it will be a great loss to the board or anything, but you might want to read the rules and abide by them if you want to continue gracing us with your sad posts.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Awww, this is cute. McAndre has a little brother! At least you post the same babbling ignorance. You say "what's the problem?" I tell you. Then you claim you never condoned what happened. Yeah, right.

Oh, and your little comments of more of the adult variety will get you tossed pretty quick....not that it will be a great loss to the board or anything, but you might want to read the rules and abide by them if you want to continue gracing us with your sad posts.

Thanks for the "heads up" coach. But truly...the only sad thing here, is you. And the only one babbling here is you as well. Post my agreement with the Modell move, or shut up.

GO RAVENS!!!

C
Poser
Poser
C
Wow, I really think that maybe McAndre has signed up with another name. Same double talking ignorance....or maybe it's just something that's contagious there in that cesspool of a city.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Quote:

Wow, I really think that maybe McAndre has signed up with another name. Same double talking ignorance....or maybe it's just something that's contagious there in that cesspool of a city.

Again, blabbling one...post where I ever said I agreed with the Modell move, or shut up and stop wasting bandwidth. All you're doing is making yourself look more stupid and pathetic. (And your conspiracy smack is just as stupid.)

GO RAVENS!!!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack What team do you hate the most, Part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard