Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
J/C

Is it possible that the walrus still has good connections in green bay which gives him a better insight on this Flynn kid?

C
Legend
Legend
C
The Packers GM Ted Thompson worked under Holmgren in Seattle.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just doesnt seem to be any interest in Flynn from the Browns despite what Omar and Michael Lombardi have stated. WE aren't spending 50-60 million on a 7th round backup QB with 2 starts.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Just doesnt seem to be any interest in Flynn from the Browns despite what Omar and Michael Lombardi have stated. WE aren't spending 50-60 million on a 7th round backup QB with 2 starts.

would you?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No WAY!! I don't want to take anything away from the kid but I saw Holcomb light up Cinn and Pitt and I was screaming for the Browns to trade him. False advertising

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
J/K

Common Miami...Set up & pay the man....Flynn....Everybody knows Payton is going elsewhere Like Arizona..Who wouldnt wanna play catch with Fitsgerald....Common Miami Sign the man

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I think that's wishful thinking on your part...sure, there's a small chance that we "act as if we try" to calm down the homers (like this moron from the vid) but I think this FO knows we need some kind of spark and hope more than anything and that's why we went after RG3 and now Flynn....drafting Tannehill just isn't sexy and not exactly a splash...it will get "rated" as a need-ovedraft and option C by the weather vanes and the homers will moan even louder...

I mean really, you might be the only Browns fan that would be really happy with that move...they would lose the McCoy cheerleaders and the homers looking for a savior, "name" QB...it's bad PR...you can already sniff this on here when some are already throwing the "this FO is arogant" BS around...a couple of hours into FA

For the record: I only want Flynn if we severly overpay...sounds stupid? Maybe...but that'd mean we wanted him more than Philbin...if Philbin doesn't want him enough to make us pay a ransom than I don't want him either....I just want to make sure his former OC really likes the dude and would be willing to pay a lot..and then we pay more (this time)

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
Legend
Legend
But why trade away their best WR the morning before signing a young QB? That would seem to be counter productive.

I think Miami is close to getting Manning (+Wayne).

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
I though of that, it's a great point, could happen....bye the way love the FORCE insigima...I remember our championship year with those guys, great team, Well done

Legend
Legend
honestly Jango,, I don't think the Browns give a rats patutti about the guy from that video... what a maroon....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I thought we might go after him until I started hearing that the starting point would be 50-60 with atleast 20 plus guaranteed. I can see Seattle, I can see Miami but I just can't see the Browns making that big of an investment in a guy with a weak arm and 2 starts.

Again, I think if we go after a current player it will be McNabb, possibly Kolb if he is cut.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Marshall is a total headcase. They are glad to be rid of him.

N
Rookie
Rookie
N
Agree with that! Why would Flynn want to come here over the other destinations? No WRs, no RB, no RT. Plus cold weather, strong division (3 playoff teams) with strong defenses. The Browns would need to over-pay to sign him....maybe we'll need to call that the "Cleveland Premium."

I think Miami wants Manning more than Flynn. They would have been a solid team last year if they only had a QB. Miami really also need to fill seats. No matter how much Philbin may like Flynn, the FO probably will want Manning more for ticket sales.

Whatever happens - draft, Flynn, Kolb - I'd like to see Wallace go. His comments at the end of the year rubbed me the wrong way and he gets paid too much.

Overall, I give the Browns a respectable 20-25% chance of landing Flynn. I'd like to see us do it - we need something bold to energize us! Yeah, he beat up a terrible Lions defense in his lone game last year, but how many subpar teams did we play in 2011 that we could have been up if we had some offense?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Quote:

Are the fins prepared to offer a big contract if they are still waiting on Manning?

The fins are in between a rock and a hard place, as of now, not knowing whether they are in the Manning hunt or not. But Flynn might afford the Dolphins time enough to find out about Manning.

If Flynn wants to play under Philbin, he will wait, negotiating with other teams while he waits.

Flynn is in total control of where he will play.

I agree.

He and his agent also know we are between a rock and a hard spot since we just showed our cards in the RGIII debacle and are possibly in the desperate mode.

They can use us to jack up the price so he gets more than he thought possible from the team he wants to play for.

Heckert is going to be hated in this league for costing team after team excess money because he blew the deal he could have made.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Well if we do sign him I don't care If Miami was in it or not. Just cause one HC doesn't go after a Qb doesn't mean he sucks. God.. how many of our HC and GM's PASSED on QB's to watch them go to sucess elsewhere.. Whats the risk ? We tick off Colt ? Waste some cap space we rarely use up anyway ?

"Just gotta Coach em up" , "I thought they Battled" , " I need to watch the tape"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Peen what was the RG3 debacle? No one wins a bidding war with Dan Snyder unless it is the Raiders. If we had beat what the Skins offered, we would have been the laughing stock of the league. Everyone pats snyder on the back and says good job everytime he does something stupid. Then o well it was what we expect from the Redskins.

Fat Albert, nice job he went out and got his man. Randle el, good job you got your man. Deon can't run but damn u got him.

I have ripped Heckert for being stupid for trading up for Hardesty and for signing delhomme and I have no problem calling him out when I think he is wrong. Sorry Peen, but you are wrong and he was right.

When we have more pieces to the puzzle in place it will be easier to add that key piece. Another strong draft and we are in really good shape.

Add a Levi Brown and a Michael Bush and we are in really good shape heading into the draft. Plus there are a few more receivers out there in FA. Snyder cant overpay for them all lol.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

I thought we might go after him until I started hearing that the starting point would be 50-60 with atleast 20 plus guaranteed. I can see Seattle, I can see Miami but I just can't see the Browns making that big of an investment in a guy with a weak arm and 2 starts.

Again, I think if we go after a current player it will be McNabb, possibly Kolb if he is cut.

I agree with you on the Seattle or Miami. I say Seattle over Miami. Per Kolb, they have until Friday evening to decide on Kolb or he gets 7.5m plus his salary for the year. In the end, i'll predict Manning to Denver, Kolb stays in Arizona, Flynn to Seattle, and Miami takes Tannehill at #8. We take either Weeden in 3 or Coleman in 4.

The good thing if Kolb were to be cut and sign with Cleveland is that he'd get much less than he got in Az and much less than Flynn will get in Miami or Seattle. He'd either sign to be backup somewhere or compete in Cleveland for starter. That could be a big win for us if he turned into the real deal for us.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

No WAY!! I don't want to take anything away from the kid but I saw Holcomb light up Cinn and Pitt and I was screaming for the Browns to trade him. False advertising

I wouldn't necessarily compare him to Holcomb. Holcomb seemed to have the physical talent but not the mental disposition. He was a free agent and turned down the opportunity to be a starter and signed to be a backup.

Now if you want to bring up Scott Mitchell, I will give you that one.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

They could have been told they are out of the running.

Or they may have decided not to pursue Manning after the Denver, Arizona and Tennessee trips.

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Matt Flynn talking to Browns, Dolphins
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 13, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT

This year’s best free-agent quarterback has narrowed down his choices to four teams. This year’s second-best free-agent quarterback is currently talking to two teams.

Matt Flynn, the former Packers backup quarterback, is engaged in contract talks with the Browns and Dolphins, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports.

The Browns are interested in bringing in a quarterback to replace Colt McCoy as the starter, and Flynn would be a sensible option. Cleveland isn’t in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes and was beaten out by the Redskins in the Robert Griffin III derby. If the Browns don’t land Flynn, that’s another step toward another season of McCoy as the starter.

The Dolphins signing Flynn makes a lot of sense because he and new head coach Joe Philbin spent four years together in Green Bay. But the Dolphins are in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes, and as long as that’s the case, they’re not going to sign Flynn.

If Flynn wants to sign with a team that is ready to make him its starter, Cleveland might be his only option right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/matt-flynn-talking-to-browns-dolphins/

"Just gotta Coach em up" , "I thought they Battled" , " I need to watch the tape"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
The only upside I see in getting Flynn is not burning a draft pick on Tannehill. Le sigh...

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
A full playbook from day 1. I can handle that.

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
I'd rather stick with McCoy as I don't see much difference between two...

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Quote:

The only upside I see in getting Flynn is not burning a draft pick on Tannehill. Le sigh...

I see a guy who will run the WCO very very well and can maybe challenge a team deep every once and a while.

He'll be a top 15 QB. Maybe someday a top 10 QB.

you had a good run Hank.
Legend
Legend
If we bring in Flynn to be THE GUY...

Do we keep Colt around?

Obviously gives him time to learn the system, would be a nice backup...

But at any point that Flynn falters, how quickly does the media/fans jump on #12s jock to throw him back in there?

Would it be an easier transition to Flynn, if McCoy wasn't here?

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I see a guy who will run the WCO very very well and can maybe challenge a team deep every once and a while.

He'll be a top 15 QB. Maybe someday a top 10 QB.

I wonder what you'll see in a couple of years.

I don't think that he'll be a top 10 ...... or top 15. He was a limited QB with a whopping 14 starts coming into the league 4 years ago. In that time he has played 2 or 3 games. I know that aaron Rodgers said that he thinks that Flynn will be this superstar QB ..... and if he was talking about a guy yo take his place in a couple of years I might listen ..... but in this case he's trying to help his buddy out.

Now he might, somehow, become this miracle savior at QB ...... but I don't see it. I hope so desperately that Miami outbids us, because I would rather stick with McCoy than add more salary onto the team with a player who is no better than what we have.

I see it like us letting Hillis go, and then signing a guy like Benjarvis Green-Ellis to a $10 million/year deal. It makes no sense.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
As my grandmother used to say " that's what makes horse races". You have you eyes, I have mine. I see another backup flash in the pan surprising teams that didn't have any tape on him. He had way more weapons in GB and 4 years riding the pine and studying the clip board. He comes here and throws to Massaquai, hands off to obgynyayaya and rolls perpetually to the left because the right side is collapsing and finds no speed or field stretchers. 3 games into the season and everyone knows his tricks and the wizard is foiled. The rest of this team looks nothing like GB and 5 games into the season he's going to wish the Raven's D looked anything like detroit's D way back in 2011.

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Peen what was the RG3 debacle? No one wins a bidding war with Dan Snyder unless it is the Raiders. If we had beat what the Skins offered, we would have been the laughing stock of the league. Everyone pats snyder on the back and says good job everytime he does something stupid. Then o well it was what we expect from the Redskins.

Fat Albert, nice job he went out and got his man. Randle el, good job you got your man. Deon can't run but damn u got him.

I have ripped Heckert for being stupid for trading up for Hardesty and for signing delhomme and I have no problem calling him out when I think he is wrong. Sorry Peen, but you are wrong and he was right.

When we have more pieces to the puzzle in place it will be easier to add that key piece. Another strong draft and we are in really good shape.

Add a Levi Brown and a Michael Bush and we are in really good shape heading into the draft. Plus there are a few more receivers out there in FA. Snyder cant overpay for them all lol.

Sorry man, I am never wrong!

But in this case I don't think I am. Heck totally punted the ball here.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Flynn looked good but I agree Ytown, I think the team that gets flynn is buying into fool's gold.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
I think Flynn can be good. I see more Matt Schaub than Kevin Kolb when I watch him play.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
I think it says a lot that his old OC wants Flynn in Miami.

Legend
Legend
Well ...... for whatever it's worth .......

A little insight into QB Matt Flynn's life - Canton, OH - CantonRep.com
http://www.cantonrep.com/browns/x1907505980/Who-is-Browns-No-2-pick-Matt-Flynn

CANTON —
For what it’s worth, Matt Flynn won’t have to convince his wife that she would simply adore Cleveland.

He doesn’t have one.

Flynn might be the single most attractive target left for the Browns now that Robert Griffin III is off the quarterback market.

Cleveland’s brass already has decided whether it believes Flynn will be a better NFL starter than Colt McCoy. The time has come for Tom Heckert and Mike Holmgren to reveal their hand, with free agency opening at 4 p.m. Tuesday, and Flynn on the market.

Aside from Peyton Manning, Flynn shapes up as the most eligible quarterback out there.

There is a slight difference in their NFL résumés. Manning’s record as a starter is 141-67. Flynn’s is 1-1.

Matt Who?

Here’s some of the “who.”

• Flynn is no rock star, but he does dig his rock, especially Pearl Jam and Led Zeppelin.

• Ohio State fans don’t have a whole lot of love for what he did to the Buckeyes in the 2007 BCS National Championship game. He was MVP in a 38-24 win.

• Flynn’s father, Alvin, played at Baylor decades before RG-III did.

• His sister, Amanda, is an actress.

• Flynn played behind Matt Mauck and JaMarcus Russell at LSU before getting his shot to start. His record as a college starter was 11-2.

• He grew up in Texas, about a three-hour drive from McCoy. He maintains a residence in Baton Rouge, La.

• He has been with the Packers two years longer than McCoy has been with the Browns but is not much older. McCoy will turn 26 on Sept. 5. Flynn will turn 27 on June 20.

• He made his first pro start as a third-year Packer in 2010, throwing three touchdown passes in a 31-27 loss to the Patriots.

• He is a good pool player. He loves golf.

• With Aaron Rodgers resting, Flynn made his second pro start in the 2011 regular-season finale against Detroit. He went 31-of-44 for 480 yards and six touchdowns. Trailing 34-31, Flynn threw a 35-yard touchdown pass to Donald Driver with 8:18 left. Trailing 41-38, Flynn drove the Packers 80 yards to a touchdown with 1:13 left. His team won, 45-41.

• He has played at Browns Stadium. In the 2011 preseason opener, he relieved Aaron Rodgers with 2:39 left in the first quarter. Passes were called on his first six plays, two out of the shotgun. Jayme Mitchell sacked him on the third play. He played in three series and drove the Packers to a field goal and a touchdown.

• At the 2008 NFL Combine, he ran a 4.79 40, measured 6-foot-2, 231 pounds, and had a 28-inch vertical jump.

• He has seven nieces and nephews.

The Browns were beaten out by the Redskins in a bid to trade up to No. 2 overall for Griffin. Flynn immediately came into focus.

For what it’s worth, LaVar Arrington, who was a No. 2 overall pick by the Redskins in 2000, has a Washington radio show on which he said:

“It seems to be a foregone conclusion that the Cleveland Browns are going to go get Matt Flynn. It seemed to be kind of confirmed by the people that I discussed it with, which are very, very in my opinion very credible sources. They're going to use their draft pick on (Trent) Richardson.”

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
His source is his old buddy Michael Lombardi lmao. All in the same circle.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Peter King had a article about Flynn.

Quote:

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Sitting in the LSU football special teams meeting room with Matt Flynn, watching the game of his life on tape: Green Bay 45, Detroit 41 -- Week 17, at a flurrying Lambeau Field -- trying to decipher whether he'll make a good starting quarterback for some team for the next six or eight years.

There's a play early in the game that catches my interest, a fairly important play. Detroit was up 9-0. Green Bay had a 3rd-and-9 at its own 33. Flynn came to the line, looking at a four-man rush. Nothing odd there.

The play-caller in the first half of this game was Aaron Rodgers. Yes, Rodgers, resting this game because the Packers had clinched their top playoff seed. And Rodgers had told Flynn Saturday that he'd be aggressive. So here, instead of just trying to get nine or 10 yards and move the sticks, Rodgers called for the three receivers -- two wideouts split out, tight end Jermichael Finley in the slot -- to all run vertical routes.

Flynn came to the line with 14 seconds left on the play clock. At 12 seconds, he began a hard count. "Getting the defense to show their hand,'' he said. Middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch took a couple of steps back. In film study that week, Flynn had seen that Tulloch would likely be covering the tight end in the slot on this call, and that he always liked to give the tight end some cushion, maybe dropping to 12 or 13 yards and then coming in to try to separate the tight end from the ball.

At seven seconds, Flynn gave the three receivers an alert; he was changing Finley's route to a 10-yard curl. He snapped the ball with four seconds left on the play clock. Finley ran nine yards, turned around, and the ball was in his gut. First down, barely.

So Flynn had to combine his film study from the week, the stones to check off from a play Rodgers wanted to run, and the trust with his receiver to throw the ball to a spot before Finley turned around. It worked. It was one play in a long game. Instead of punting to the Lions there and maybe going down 16-0 to a hot quarterback on the next series, Flynn kept the chains moving.

"In the Green Bay offense,'' Flynn said with the tape on pause, "we're what you'd call a 'best-play' team. I've been in the system for four years, and I know how it works. You study during the week and know everything you can possibly know about the defense. You talk to the coaches about what you like and what you don't like. Then, you get in the game, and checks like that come easy. We've worked on plays like that one every day in practice. It's just reaction for me now; I know what to check to. You run the hard count, and you see what they're going to do, and then you just know -- you just know the best play to call.''

If that's all he did in the game, big deal. But we watched his 49 pass drops (44 passes, three sacks, two scrambles), and I was more impressed than I thought I'd be.

Forget the garish numbers, the 480 yards passing and six touchdowns. His decision-making, his confidence, his ability to go no-huddle and call the plays himself (which is what the Green Bay system allows when the quarterback is going no-huddle), and his accuracy ... all of those traits are NFL-starter quality.

He completed three deep balls in the game, two of them thrown perfectly and one slightly underthrown and saved by Jordy Nelson. Does he have the deep arm some pro-style schemes demand? I'm still dubious. But he completed three of the four deep ones he threw in this game -- 36, 40 and 48 yards in the air from the line of scrimmage.

"We're a pretty methodical offense,'' he said. "The home-run shots come when you least expect them.''

Flynn got lucky in going to Green Bay. Mike McCarthy and aides Joe Philbin and Tom Clements are all good teachers of the quarterback position, and Rodgers a giving mentor. Flynn outplayed fellow draftee Brian Brohm as a rookie (Brohm was a second-round pick, Flynn a seventh-) and won the backup job to Rodgers. They became fast friends. Whereas Brett Favre never went out of his way to help Rodgers, Flynn became Rodgers' confidant. "Matt has soaked up so much, from me and the coaches,'' Rodgers told me last week. "He has grown so much as a player. Without a doubt he is ready. He has proven with his opportunities he know what is necessary to win. Players love him. Somebody's going to get a great football player in Matt.''

Their relationship is so good that when Flynn ran off the field midway through the fourth quarter after his fifth touchdown pass, Rodgers knew that he had tied the Green Bay record for touchdowns passes in a game -- a mark that he, Rodgers, shared. Said Flynn: "And Aaron looks me in the eye when I come off and he says: 'If you get the chance to go for six, you've got to go for it.' Now, does that say a lot about Aaron's character or what?''

"Crazy. Humbling. Weird,'' Flynn said about the day he had against the Lions, and the touchdown record that Bart Starr, Favre and Rodgers never could reach.

Later that day we were in Flynn's truck, with his girlfriend. Lacey Minchew, and I asked him about the dilemma teams face analyzing him. He's started two games in four seasons in Green Bay. How can a team be expected to break the bank for him, even if he's a compelling figure because of how he played in those two starts?

"Totally understand,'' he said. "I know there will be people for me, and people against me, but you can't be defensive about it. I've always been a confident person about what I can do, and I am right now. Hopefully, I get to find that one team that wants me, and I can get to that team and prove to the 52 guys I share the locker room with that I'm worthy of being the guy they look up to as their quarterback. There's no question in my mind I can be.''

I asked: "What's more important for a quarterback -- arm strength or accuracy?''

"Accuracy, no question,'' he said.

From the back seat, Minchew piped up: "I could have told you that.''

Flynn laughed. "You're going to throw it deep maybe two, three, four times a game. You might have 40 throws in a game. Obviously you need the arm to get it downfield, but I've always felt the position is about knowing everything about the defense, about your game plan, about what's going to work when you make checks. I feel like I can throw a very good deep ball. I don't know where it comes from that I can't. The windows are so tight in the NFL that you're not going to survive if you can't make those throws, and I think I've proven I can make them.''

Flynn just wants to find a home. He's not sure where that'll be. Maybe Miami with his former coach, Philbin. Or Seattle, with the GM, John Schneider, who was in the Packer personnel department when Green Bay drafted him in 2008. But I doubt Flynn will break the bank. This is not the time for him to do that. The time for him to get big money is after he proves he's a top-15 NFL starter in a year or two. If I'm Flynn, I'm looking for an unquestioned starting job now -- even if the money's not the motherlode.

"It's been a long month or so,'' Flynn said. "I'm ready to be out of the dark and on a team.''

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
So where is Flynn visiting?? or is he just kicking back and waiting for Manning to make up his mind.

I thought if he was going to be a brown, it would be a quick signing. So, as today goes on, i thinks the odds are against it. Heck, the odds were against it anyways- i still think he will be a dolphin, and he is just waiting for them.

Legend
Legend
Post deleted by Pdawg

#gmstrong
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I saw that too, and have been wanting to post it...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well I did post it with a link and it was deleted. I thought the Plain Dealer's Cleveland Browns Beat Writer's official twitter page was allowed.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
V
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
V
I watched the Matt Flynn vs N.E. Patriots passing clip on you tube and I really didn't see much more than I see from McCoy. I think McCoy on that squad could have replicated Flynn's numbers. Not sure how McCoys stats from the 34-14 victory against the Pats one year prior, on a less talented team, compare to Flynns but from what I see I hope we are not going after Flynn.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
jc..

I find this funny...the rumors and stories based on questionable sources is passed around today's media as if they are fact.

Here was PFTs source for saying Flynn was engaged in contract talks was the Miami Sun Sentinel...so who is responsible for the mis-information?

Quarterback Matt Flynn in contract talks with Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns

web page

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum New Flynn Thread - yeah

Link Copied to Clipboard