Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arps #692152 10/28/13 02:02 PM
F
Legend
Legend
F
Quote:

the folks playing the zombies just come across as dull and almost lifeless

I don't know... I thought Fred was pretty convincing.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Fred's dead, baby. Fred's dead.

Arps #692154 10/28/13 04:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
*******SPOILER ALERT********************
Text in Black below to try and hide the content for standard board theme users. Highlight with mouse to view.

What do you think of Carol's decision? Seeing as the group had not made the decision to go get medicine, the two she killed probably would have turned anyways and she attempted "in vein" to prevent an outbreak.

IDK, it seems like a little out of character for Carol, to not even talk with the council to exhaust all options before making that pretty harsh decision.

Wonder if Tyrese will forgive her if she is the one that finds the medicine that saves Sasha. Or will she be bitten but still manage to bring back the medicine before she dies as redemption.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Legend
Legend
Text in black

you are assuming that she killed and burned them.... I have a feeling that the little crazy girl actually killed them for some reason and carol covered it up by burning the bodies....

If she did kill and burn them then I think she was trying to prevent the spread of the disease... She has been doing more on her own lately and I can see her killing the to sick people

Either way I'm not sure tyrese can forgive her... We'll see... I thinks there is a lot more than her just killing the. To prevent further infection

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Text in black

I am a little confused on the Tyrese/Sasha thing. I thought Sasha was his old lady. I was confused on where the pretty white woman came from . I guess I just missed something along the line

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
None of this is really spoiler but...

Sasha is his daughter. The pretty white woman's (Tanya?) appearance was not explained. She either came from Woodbury (don't remember) or was a straggler they took in.

#gmstrong
F
Legend
Legend
F
Text in Black (Season 4 Episode 3)

I think now that Rick is confident it was her, or she at least had something to do with it, he will find someone to place the blame on, maybe that passed away from the sickness. Or something along that line, I don't think he gives her up easily.

I'm adding in the Episode, as there are some who may not be fully current. I often watch the most recent episode a day or 2 after it aired on my DVR.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Kingo and Yep:

Karen (the pretty white woman) was the only person left after the Governor's massacre on the road after the attack on the prison. She hid under the dead body. The group found her in the truck when they saw the Governors handy work. Below is the pic of her in the truck

link

LIbertatem Defendimus!!

2010 Dawgtalkers NCAA Bracket Challenge Champ!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Kingo and Yep:

Karen (the pretty white woman) was the only person left after the Governor's massacre on the road after the attack on the prison. She hid under the dead body. The group found her in the truck when they saw the Governors handy work. Below is the pic of her in the truck

link

Thanks, I do remember that now

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
In response to above: Sasha is Tyreese's younger sister.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I just watched the movie " World War Z " Those freaking Zombies run like deer. I much prefer the slower Zombies on " Walking Dead ". Even Trent Richardson could get around them.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I prefer the slow ones too. They are scary in a different kinda way.

Arps #692164 11/06/13 10:19 AM
S
Legend
Legend
S
Finally got caught up last night, I've had to ignore this topic forever.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Same here. Have had to avoid it all season til now.

I thought the decision made at the end of the last show was lame. Doesn't make or break the show for me, just seemed like lazy writing or something.

And to add to the above discussion, it's slow zombies or no zombies for me. Although I DO like Zach Snyder's remake of Dawn of the Dead which has runners, not walkers. Also 28 Days Later, although those were rage-infected living people, not zombies.

R
Rishuz Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
R
Been a slow season so far with no real direction. Not sure how I feel about the Carol thing, but at least it created some drama. And I'm not sure what Rick's motivations were. Maybe he was saving her life from Tyrese. Maybe that was the real motivation.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
Rishuz #692167 11/07/13 05:30 PM
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Been a slow season so far with no real direction. Not sure how I feel about the Carol thing, but at least it created some drama. And I'm not sure what Rick's motivations were. Maybe he was saving her life from Tyrese. Maybe that was the real motivation.

Maybe off the show, she wanted a break?

As far as the show, I can totally see Rick trying to save her.

Still trying to figure out what's up with the sickness. Are they just not able to fight it off because they are infected with the zombie virus? Or is it something more than flu/cold?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe off the show, she wanted a break?

As far as the show, I can totally see Rick trying to save her.

Still trying to figure out what's up with the sickness. Are they just not able to fight it off because they are infected with the zombie virus? Or is it something more than flu/cold?

What she did was wrong and Rick punished her by banishment. I think she will have a role in the second half of the season. Eventually the Gov. is going to come into play. Maybe she returns to kill him saving the others. Who knows.

As far as the virus, there was a mention on Talking Dead that through out the show there have been zombies with no bite marks but trails of blood coming from their eyes and perhaps this virus is the original cause of the Zombie outbreak.

Rishuz #692169 11/08/13 10:54 AM
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
I'm wondering how Daryl will react to Carol leaving. They were close. There was talk a little while back of a spin-off show. I wonder if Daryl would leave to join Carol & they could be the leads in the spin-off show . . .

As for the sickness, I'm thinking it's just a really bad outbreak that complicates things more. They mentioned no bite marks, but we found out a while back that you don't need to be bit to turn. Once you're dead you're a walker.

Legend
Legend
Can't wait to see what happens with Rick tonight!

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Wow - one of the best episodes tonight! Not as deep as some of the past ones we've seen but man what an action packed thrilling episode!

<><

#gmstrong
R
Rishuz Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
R
I agree.

Last two episodes have saved this season.

One thing I still don't understand. Why didn't they take Woodbury instead of trying to build a mini town at that run down prison? Was this ever addressed?

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
Rishuz #692173 11/11/13 10:33 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I agree.

Last two episodes have saved this season.

One thing I still don't understand. Why didn't they take Woodbury instead of trying to build a mini town at that run down prison? Was this ever addressed?

Security. The prison had a huge fenced in yard to plant crops, a water source near by and you would think that the Prison that is made to house prisoners and keep them in should be good enough to keep Walkers out.

Rishuz #692174 11/11/13 11:56 AM
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Woodbury needed guards, and it was still pretty easy for Rick and company to walk in.

Arps #692175 11/11/13 12:04 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Woodbury needed guards, and it was still pretty easy for Rick and company to walk in.

And the Gov. hinted that they wanted to set up camp there but Meryl told him the Prison was too over run. When they found out Rick and Co. was there he was angry at Meryl for suggesting it couldn't be cleared out.

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
I always thought that a football /baseball stadium would be a great place to take over. Most have a semi secure perimeter that would need a minimal security force that would be easily defensible plus you would have open air area for crops and such .

IRE 45 #692177 11/11/13 12:32 PM
R
Rishuz Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
R
All the stadiums in Atlanta are downtown.

Good luck getting there.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Wow - one of the best episodes tonight! Not as deep as some of the past ones we've seen but man what an action packed thrilling episode!

Yes, that was a good episode.

I'll admit that i'm a little disappointed that it appears the plot is taking another turn to battle the Gov, which irks me. Personally, I think the show is intriguing enough with the survival against the walkers. Adding this plot line of people battling people is a bit absurd given the circumstances surrounding everyone. But...they have portrayed him as a lunatic so that makes it a bit more believable (Ha! For a show about zombies, I'm worried about what's "believable"...ridiculous, I know).

I just wonder what the end game of this entire series will be. Do they find a cure? Does everyone just die? Does Jesse Pinkman show up and give all the walkers some blue meth?

------------------------------
*In Baker we trust*
-------------------------------
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

I'll admit that i'm a little disappointed that it appears the plot is taking another turn to battle the Gov, which irks me. Personally, I think the show is intriguing enough with the survival against the walkers.

I agree

Arps #692180 11/12/13 12:18 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I never read the graphic novel. If any of you have, is the Governor a character in it, or was he created only for the TV series?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
he's in the comics as a major character, but he's more evil than in the tv series IMO

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I never read the graphic novel. If any of you have, is the Governor a character in it, or was he created only for the TV series?

He was in the comic book. His role on the show isn't too far off from the Comic Book version. Of coarse other events played out differently though.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B

R
Rishuz Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
R
So I'm assuming the Governor is either responsible for the illness, the sudden amount of zombies, or both.

But I agree with some of the other posters. The show can do without him. But let's see where this goes.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

He was in the comic and then there are three novels about him as well.... There was a lot with him that last season had no completed so I'm glad he's back for awhile.... I think he'll be delt with sometime early in the second half of the season aft the mid season break

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I disagree with you about the plot lines with oth people... I think it makes it so much better because I think if there really was a zombie apocalypse that it's more believable that you'd be fight other people as well as zombies... Ther are groups out ther that would want to take your resources or maybe join you... I dunno... I really like that aspect

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

He was in the comic and then there are three novels about him as well.... There was a lot with him that last season had no completed so I'm glad he's back for awhile.... I think he'll be delt with sometime early in the second half of the season aft the mid season break

The attack on the prison was laughably lame in the TV show compared to the book, and the story has changed quite a bit because of it. But I'm not against the change, it has made the TV show more interesting for me since I don't know where they're going with the story this year.

Legend
Legend
I agree - I hope the second attack is better.... Will be interesting to see how his story plays out

<><

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I like the Governor and wish he was more ruthless. He adds a needed sustained villain role to the story.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ok that prison attack left me feeling a little more satisfied with the Governor's story, as that was more in line with the books.

Is Judith Grimes really dead? I doubt it since we didn't see a body, but maybe they don't want to show a mutilated baby corpse on national TV. The long two month wait begins....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Is Judith Grimes really dead? I doubt it since we didn't see a body, but maybe they don't want to show a mutilated baby corpse on national TV. The long two month wait begins....

Unless someone with a lot of blood on them picked her up then I'd say she is dead.

In the comic book she died (with Laurie) in the prison attack. Who knows though. Hershel made it a lot farther in the TV series than in the comic. So maybe someone was shot in the attack and was bleeding alot, saw the baby and picked her up getting blood inside the car seat.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... The Walking Dead

Link Copied to Clipboard