Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
Theory = for every single one Owen supporter, there are 15 Owen haters hahaha...

Survey says... Owen stinks and got replaced by someone who weighs 20lbs less than him. For those saying cut him, I agree unless he can find a role on special teams/can find a way to outplay someone who is soley special teamer...

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,246
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,246
Quote:

Chris Ogbonnaya #1 fullback




This looks like something I'd find on a fortune cookie.


I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
I certainly see your point Peen.

If you're going to have two backs in the backfield, it makes far more sense if they are both pretty well rounded and that both pose a legitimate threat as an offensive weapon.

It never gives the play away and gives opposing D's more to think about and account for.

JMHO


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 989
P
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
P
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 989
Quote:

Quote:

Was Byner the FB or was Mack




Mack.




I think he was listed as the FB but.. Would you consider Mack the FB by todays standards?
I say this cuz I thought they both would be the lead blocker at times and flip flopped. Weren't they in a split set not the "I" majority of the time?

I loved Mack and Byner... I'll always remember Mack bowling over Singletary,

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Chris Ogbonnaya #1 fullback

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5