Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
E
Legend
Legend
E
Words of wisdom from Norv to the 3 stooges:

Turner clearly asked why the staff was told the plan was for a long-term rebuild when the commitment from the front office didn't last a year. Turner also detailed his concern that the coaching staff worked with handicaps given the personnel on the field, the sources said.

I'm sure he spoke for the majority of the staff! Ummm let me answer this one, Cause they are LIARS?

JMHO - watch the one staff member to stay, will be the only guy I thought should be fired TABOR...

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Norv Turner was spot on in his comments.

The only thing that can save face now is to hire a name coach like the Indians did with Francona. The Browns really need to follow that model.

My fear is that Banner and Lombardi wants a pet "yes" man like McDaniels. The same model that Holmgren had with Shurmer. That way they cam appease their own ego's and have a coach that wil guide their program. They do not want a coach that runs a program.

I don't know if McDaniels is a yes man? Nothing that I know of him (which I grant you isn't a lot) leads me to believe he's a yes man.

I don't know how you get they don't want a coach that runs a program. What did they say or what do you know makes you believe that?

Not ragging on you, I just don't understand the comment.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:

j/c...well obviously this was done (Firing) with Lombardi's choice of McDaniel.

I don't get how it's that "obvious"? What makes you say that?

I'm not saying you are wrong just asking

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:

It appears the Browns have someone willing to interview with them, the guy everyone assumed would be first on their list all along.

LOL that's one hell of a slap to say it that way... "someone WILLING to interview with them! LOL

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

People that are a yes man dont claim themselves of being one. Why would they?

Exactly .. why would they... So then how do you know if they are ?

wouldn't you have to personally work with and know the person... before you claim they are ?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Actions speak louder than words. The Front Office says they want a coach to pick a QB and make decsions.

Their actions say they want to make all decisions. They want a coach who runs what they set up for them. They do not want a coach that tells them what he wants and/or needs and then they go out and get that for him.

They want to hire a young coach who will allow them to dictate the program. Kind of like Pat Shurmer was for Mike Holmgren.

Banner and Lombardi are ego maniacs and need to be the micro managing the team on and off the field telling the coach what he needs instead of being the FO that hires a coach and listens to their opinion of what they need and then going out and filling those needs.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Haslem is the owner, he needs to step up. He doesn't need to go anywhere to build a respectful football team.

The problem is Banner and Lombardi. The way I see it, as an owner he can do 3 things, and from knowing absolutely nothing as a fan, only 1 of these in my opinion is right.

1. He can support the status quo and keep Lombardi and Banner together at the top to put together something going forward.

2. He can throw both Lombardi and Banner under the bus, replacing both of them and bringing in 2 new names to put something together going forward.

3. He can support one of either Lombardi or Banner, who by himself wouldn't be so bad in a position, and throw the other one under the bus, bringing in some new name in the top 3 of the organization ... to put something together going forward.

Maybe Lombardi wouldn't be so horribly freaking bad if he was by himself and Banner was out the door. I don't know.

But I do think the lack of a head coach (EARLY) in the offseason last year probably hurt the teams off season in the free agent market.
So IF the right move is to get rid of Banner, then the right time to do it was yesterday.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
To throw out another name.

The guy I wanted to take over after Mangini left was Brad Sealy. I would still be interested in him. I don't think our FO is at all and I doubt that he would even consider coming here.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Words of wisdom from Norv to the 3 stooges:

Turner clearly asked why the staff was told the plan was for a long-term rebuild when the commitment from the front office didn't last a year. Turner also detailed his concern that the coaching staff worked with handicaps given the personnel on the field, the sources said.

I'm sure he spoke for the majority of the staff! Ummm let me answer this one, Cause they are LIARS?

JMHO - watch the one staff member to stay, will be the only guy I thought should be fired TABOR...

The front office told them to plan for the long-term but the coaches did their jobs like they weren't concerned about the long-term. That explains the firing of Chudzinski to me.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That is correct. If anyone should be held accountable for the 4 and 12 season. Banner and Lombardi was far more responsible for the failure than Chud, Turner, or Horton.

They set everything up for this off season to put all of the peaces together. Maybe they did not let Haslam know of their plan? Then when Haslam voiced his displeasure they thru Chud under the bus,

either way Banner and Lombardi needs to be held accountable also.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

It appears the Browns have someone willing to interview with them, the guy everyone assumed would be first on their list all along.

LOL that's one hell of a slap to say it that way... "someone WILLING to interview with them! LOL

Maybe Brownoholic is referring to Dan Quinn. He's interviewing today.

H
1st String
1st String
H
Quote:

Apparently Jim Schwartz is about to become our DC....Doesn't he run a 4-3?

Cleveland Browns interested in Auburn's Gus Malzahn, Vanderbilt's James Franklin for head coach job; Jim Schwartz as DC, per report

CLEVELAND -- The Browns are very interested in Auburn coach Gus Malzahn and Vanderbilt coach James Franklin for their head coaching vacancy, and are expected to hire fired Lions coach Jim Schwartz as defensive coordinator, league sources have told CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora .

All are clients of super-agent Jimmy Sexton, who also represents Browns candidate Josh McDaniels, the offensive coordinator of the New England Patriots whom the Browns have received permission to interview.
Sexton has strong ties to Browns general manager Mike Lombardi dating back to Lombardi's first stint with the Browns in the early 1990s.

The Browns are starting their interviews this week, with Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn up first Wednesday in Seattle.

The success this season of Eagles coach Chip Kelly, whom the Browns pursued heavily last year, apparently has the club hot on the heels of Malzhan this year. Kelly led the high-flying Eagles to the NFC title with a 10-6 record in his first year in the NFL.

Malzahn, 48, will lead his 12-1 Tigers in the BCS Championship Game Monday night against the 13-0 Florida State Seminoles.

After a Cinderella season by Auburn -- one in which the Tigers upset top-ranked Alabama with a 100-yard return of a missed field goal in the Iron Bowl -- Malzahn was named 2013 Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year, Sporting News Coach of the Year and the SEC's top coach.

Malzahn, who's never coached in the NFL, published a book and instructional video entitled Hurry Up No Huddle: An offensive philosophy, which has been used by some NFL coaches.

In 2010, then offensive coordinator of the top-ranked, Cam Newton-led Tigers, Malzahn earned the Broyles Award for the nation's top assistant.

Franklin, 41, has led Vanderbilt to a bowl game in each of the past three seasons, and a 23-15 mark.

Schwartz, fired Monday by the Lions, began his career with the Browns in 1991 under Lombardi and Belichick. He's maintained close ties with Lombardi ever since.

CEO Joe Banner said Monday that his new coach would have free rein to hire his own staff.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/01/cleveland_browns_interested_in.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Back to the Swartz thing and him 4-3? Seriously? So we supposably have McDaniels picked and then we go Swartz and 4-3? Did we seriously just waist a year of going in one path? Now we go BACK to a 4-3 after one year? After Kruger and Mingo? Can they even play a 4-3. Mingo and end in nfl. I guess he played on line before and he did rush this year mostly. But Kruger? He would remind me of mcginnest slopping around out there? We have like 12 dt and 1 end in a 4-3. And that's after taking Sheard and Mingo from lb squad. What left there? Jackson in middle with Krueger and ?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

This almost sounds like Banner and Haslam and Lombardi are trying their best to out smart themselves....

Why hire a DC or an OC or any coaching staff without having the HC in place. Damn.. is it me or does that seem idiotic

Again, as has been said, possibly McDaniels is already "hired" if you understand what I am saying.

I like the idea of Schwartz as DC....the guy is a great defensive coach. I am not worried about him possibly being a 4-3 guy....this year we played plenty of what I would call 4-3 formations. I think we have enough ability in our from 7 to play any formation. Actually, Schwartz plays a wide 9 D....it isn't a 4-3

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Back to the Swartz thing and him 4-3? Seriously? So we supposably have McDaniels picked and then we go Swartz and 4-3? Did we seriously just waist a year of going in one path? Now we go BACK to a 4-3 after one year? After Kruger and Mingo? Can they even play a 4-3. Mingo and end in nfl. I guess he played on line before and he did rush this year mostly. But Kruger? He would remind me of mcginnest slopping around out there? We have like 12 dt and 1 end in a 4-3. And that's after taking Sheard and Mingo from lb squad. What left there? Jackson in middle with Krueger and ?

Don't worry, you'll hear the same line of BS from the same usual suspects. How we can interchange players in either system. How the investment in Bryant and Kruger will still pay off in a system that they weren't even signed to play in. How Mingo at #6 was still a smart move for the 4-3.

No matter what these guys do, some will be saying "give them more time". That wouldn't be so bad if they had given that same luxury to the coaching staff.

But why should we give them what they refuse to give others?

I don't know who they will hire or how things will end up. But if they change back to the 4-3 after that big of an off season investment at building a D for the 3-4, the excuses we'll hear on here will be meaningless. That would be pure ineptitude.

That would basically be saying that the off season last year was a total loss on the D side of the ball.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Again....Schwartz doesn't play a true 4-3. He calls it a wide 9...I think we have the players to play that.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
jc

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10226421/tony-dungy-endorses-lovie-smith-tampa-bay-buccaneers-job

Dungy: Smith 'good fit' for Bucs

TAMPA, Fla. -- The coach who once turned the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from losers to winners has some strong thoughts on a candidate he thinks can do the same thing.

In an interview with The Tampa Bay Times, former Buccaneers coach Tony Dungy said Lovie Smith would be a good fit as Tampa Bay's next coach. Smith, who was fired by the Chicago Bears after last season, is reportedly the early favorite to land the Tampa Bay job.

[+] EnlargeLovie Smith
John Gress/Getty Images
Former Bears coach Lovie Smith, a Bucs assistant from 1996 to 2000, "could be a really good fit" to replace the fired Greg Schiano, Tony Dungy says.
Smith has ties to the Buccaneers: He was linebackers coach when Dungy took over as coach in 1996.

"I think he knows the lay of the land in the organization, No. 1,'' Dungy told the newspaper. "He's been there and knows how this thing really developed and how it got going well. I also think he could bring some of that back.

"They've got talented people in place, and the one thing he had in Chicago if you talk to all those players, was that loyalty factor and guys wanting to play for him, and I think that's what he would bring and kind of bring this group together.''

The Bucs fired coach Greg Schiano and general manager Mark Dominik on Monday. There also have been reports that the Detroit Lions and Washington Redskins have interest in Smith for their vacancies.

Dungy said Smith would be able to assemble a strong coaching staff. There have been reports that Smith plans to bring former Cal coach Jeff Tedford as the offensive coordinator wherever he ends up.

"He really could [bring a good coaching staff],'' Dungy told the Times. "There are a lot of people that would like to work for him and I would guess the whole key will be who they want to get as a GM, and the whole kind of structure they have and how they move forward.

"But I think Lovie knows how to win in the NFL, he knows a lot of good people. He would have a lot of people who would love to work for him on the staff and he'll have players who would love to play for him. So that's a pretty good combination of things to have.''

Dungy said he hasn't talked to the Glazer family, which owns the Buccaneers, to endorse Smith.

"I have not and I don't think that's the way they operate,'' Dungy told the newspaper. "I think they kind of decide what they want to do and make up their mind and do it, but no, I've not had any contact with them in terms of what's going on now.''

_________

while i hope he does get a HC job, imo i want him HERE. we talking about getting a HC with a proven track record, he it is. his defenses during his time with the bears speak for themselves. he found a way to have kyle freakin' orton to at least not screw up the games, and went 11-5.

his overall w-l also speak for itself.

i much rather have him over Mcdaniels.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Again....Schwartz doesn't play a true 4-3. He calls it a wide 9...I think we have the players to play that.

Quit throwing facts out Peen!!!...it's to much fun complaining...lol. I personally don't want to leave the 34 because I like that base d better personally, but I do believe we could pull either one off personnel wise.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
I agree...this is a joke. Can you imagine kruger trying to play in the 4-3 lol? Mingo, as a 4-3 defensive end in college only had a whopping 6 SACKS as a senior...in the nfl...do you really he can even manage that with his tiny skinny frame? LOl this is a joke......didnt banner just say in the last press conference he wants the coach to pick his coordinators? Then why hire swartz now?!?!?!?!? Banner fancies himself a football guru period point blank. he tries to take credit for what Andy Reid and Tom heckertt did in philly.....he is a businessman....that is all...he will run this organization so far down into the ground we will come out in China.

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Quit throwing facts out Peen!!!...it's to much fun complaining...lol. I personally don't want to leave the 34 because I like that base d better personally, but I do believe we could pull either one off personnel wise.

i don't think theres anything wrong with Schwartz as a DC,

the problem is who we are picking at HC, on top of, him not having say so over his Coord.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
I don't get how it's that "obvious"? What makes you say that?

Well lets put it this way...just as obvious as Lombardi was the pick for the GM job...these guys think everyone else are dummies and they are so smart...unless you are buying the lie that they didn't know who their GM was going to be until the last week before hiring Lombardi.

Lombardi has his head up so far the Pats behind - you got to know that is where the direction is.

Also - its like who else would take the job. I'm not all that against McDaniels being the guy as some others are. I like again the fact he is from the area and I assume a Browns fan so this would be his dream job. He is obviously football intelligent. My only fear with him is his Player relations skill was not his best virtue and this team is broken right now thanks to the 3 Stooges...yuck yuck yuck! It going to take a great motivator to make this work.

Why McDaniels simply cause who else. You know you won't get any bright up comer to leave their College gig to come here. Kelly already set that precedent they won't go to a team that doesn't reek of stability. So just who? Gruden and The Chin won't leave their good gig with the studios for such an unstable job. It was apparent to me Lombardi didn't want Chud...the hire was made before his and it was a Haslam Banner thing and they were at the PRETEND thing stage where they were not in contact with Lombardi on who he wanted. I think this was his guy all along.

Anarchy:
The front office told them to plan for the long-term but the coaches did their jobs like they weren't concerned about the long-term. That explains the firing of Chudzinski to me.

I think you got that wrong...not cause I'm on the different end of the candle. Actually they coached as if there was no URGENCY...it was what they said it would be an evaluation season of what they got. If they thought it was one or done they would have went into their offices and demanded a QB after Hoyer went down. They would not have agreed to play McFadden and virtually CUT OWENS which is what Lombardi did. There was that big article on Banner and his study of Pro-Bowlers First rounders had the bulk majority, then 2nd rounders came next then UDFA's came next. So this past season we must of gotten and released what 20+ of them throughout the year. For the LONG TERM ASSESSMENT...ya think if it was one n done they wouldn't have been screaming for more FA depth? Surprised a smart guy like you who don't usually follow for the sake of following has fallen for their sham.

Are we destined to lose for ever...nah we still got that good young foundation but we are messing with their heads that is for sure...thank goodness Heckert gave us most of that talent and we got all that Cap Room he left us. So I think our future is still bright...just that we could have been in year two of a very good program with stability and continuity. Instead we are rebooting there might be a massive personnel change cause some of these guys are going to want OUT! Probably the smart ones cause they know they were lied to. ONE YEAR...that's all I heard from the players they were stunned...ONE YEAR! In all the ineptitude of former regimes...there never was a ONE YEAR BLOWUP - that they are responsible for bringing here...never! To the players its a sign of INEPTITUDE in the FO...

JMHO

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

B
Legend
Legend
B
Was Chud your buddy? You sound like you have been injured by this move......now that it has happened, I agree with it. I am tired of sticking with the stale.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

Don't worry, you'll hear the same line of BS from the same usual suspects.

Just as we are now.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Was Chud your buddy?

I see so its ok to insult me cause I don't think its ok...STALE...we have been lied to You n ME...but you are OK with it? We never rebooted from the REGIME THE NEW GUYS MADE and in year one...that means they were either TOTALLY INEPT in their regime build up - that they should leave. Banner is going around stating he is Mr. Stability and cannot understand the questions of the reporters on this firing and how can we possibly think they are not about stability or continuity...I see Reid meanwhile went 5-11 in his first season with the Eagles and that was with an overall #2 QB in McNabb on a team that had some decent talent!

This has nothing to do with the Browns...this has everything to do with Kelly the guy they wanted going to the Playoffs. If you consider ONE SEASON sticking with the stale...please sell the Bridge near here for me...I'll give you a good commission. I'm sure when this all settles I'll be there "BELIEVING" again but only if the players truly believe and the only way I would be able to tell that is not from words but how they play during the season.

But thanks for the argument that obviously I'm upset but guess what I'm making sense...or else you would have came at me with something a little more creative than - Is Chud your Buddy gee you told me off

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

O
Legend
Legend
O
jc

I had a complete meltdown over the Chud firing. After a few days of mulling it over, I still don't agree with it BUT I now accept it. There is absolutely nothing we as fans can do to effect the changes made by the FO.

So, I'm going to stop hating them so intensely and instead take a wait and see attitude. I'll give Haslam, Banner and Lombardi 3 more years to do what they see fit before I deem them complete idiots or stooges. However, they have earned my complete distrust to this point.

I do think the TRich trade was genius. But all the other decisions they have made I'm still reserving judgement on until I can reflect upon them without emotion.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
I wasn't trying in insult you. I think you are reading in to my comments. I just don't see how you defend a guy who wins 4 games with a group of Pro-Bowl players, numerious 4th qtr meltdowns, and keeps going for it in a low scoring game where a few field goals last week might have changed things.

The bottom line is the team sucked and sucked worse as the season went on. Chud was also the guy who decided who started. It wasn't you or me who kept marching Bess in to the slot when it is pretty clear to my eyes Cooper is a better player. Even if Cooper wasn't on the active roster, Chud had the ability to say the kid was getting it done in practice and needed to be active.

Chud was also the guy who didn't give Rainey the time of day, yet he goes to Tampa and plays well.

Yep, I am glad we have a FO that isn't going to stick with a mistake.

The only thing worse than making a mistake is having the ego to stick with it.

Other than being one of us, Chud was crap. Heck....Cam Newton was bad mouthing the guy earlier in the season, and it looks like Carolina is better off.

Now, if you and others want to question why the FO picked the bum in the first place, I won't argue the point. That can't be defended. They blew it and are now trying to correct the mistake. I give them credit for that. Now we will see if they can get it right.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lets put it out there.
Chud was going to fail ..although there was some progress up till the NE debacle.
A lot of it is on the players..Campbell admitted he couldn't get over that loss and a lot of the players couldn't that whole week..
As a coach though U gotta get your players out of that kind of funk..do something.
But it appeared at times they didn't play with enough fire to win.Others tried to do too much and some are just talentless to make a difference.
He was inexperienced and made mistakes..plus it now is out he didn't do some things FO , Lombardo wanted..such as cutting Little, not playng some of the younger guys(uh, they're all young)..so he some clashes with the FO..now that said, they didn't provide him some better weapons on offense..
Oh and it now appears that they didn't want Weeden starting, and were questioning why Hoyer was 3rd string..read between the lines.
I was surprised at the firing because they could have given him another year.
They didn't, they said they made a mistake..well mistake uno was hiring him in the first place.
Now they have to get it right.
They cant spout continuity and then keep firing people, it's a retake of the last 13 years.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't care what the FO does if it leads to winning...soon!

If they don't live up to their responsibility I expect them to be terminated/resign.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Continuity is great, and needed.

My question is does continuity breed winning or does winning breed continuity?

My thinking is it takes winning first....at least some winning, and not all of it in the first half of the season.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Other than being one of us, Chud was crap. Heck....Cam Newton was bad mouthing the guy earlier in the season, and it looks like Carolina is better off.

Please stop trumpeting this line of faulty logic. Carolina's offense was no better this year than it was the last two years. It was actually worse than in 2012 in nearly every statistical category. The defense improved by leaps and bounds, giving up over 120 fewer points than it did last year. Carolina's improvement had zero to do with Chud leaving.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Anyone heard the rumor about Gus MalZOON from AuBARN being targeted by the Three Stooges?

Last edited by SuperBrown; 01/01/14 04:35 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

My only fear with him is his Player relations skill was not his best virtue...

Well then, McDaniels should fit in just fine with the FO...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Quote:

Please stop trumpeting this line of faulty logic. Carolina's offense was no better this year than it was the last two years. It was actually worse than in 2012 in nearly every statistical category. The defense improved by leaps and bounds, giving up over 120 fewer points than it did last year. Carolina's improvement had zero to do with Chud leaving.

The main point of my comment you ignore. Newton was critical of Chud, right? Any way you cut it, Carolina is better this year....right?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Continuity is great, and needed.

My question is does continuity breed winning or does winning breed continuity?

My thinking is it takes winning first....at least some winning, and not all of it in the first half of the season.

U well know the answer . My point is at some point and that includes the new HC, someone needs some time to do something..but the FO needs to be on that timetable to get MORE talent so that the HC can be successful..thats my point.

Last edited by Attack Dawg; 01/01/14 05:20 PM.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Again, as has been said, possibly McDaniels is already "hired" if you understand what I am saying.

I get it, I just don't buy anything with this bunch until it happens. Like I said somewhere on this board, they are really going to have a tough road convincing me of anything going further. I just don't trust them.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Quote:

Anyone heard the rumor about Gus MalZOON from AuBARN being targeted by the Three Stooges?

Ah, a Bammer. Good, I always like irrational hatred based on where a guy was coaching last year.

Gus Malzahn has been, consistently, one of the best coaches in College the past 5 or so years.

you had a good run Hank.
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
His wife just happens to be an idiot.

Politicians are puppets, y'all. Let's get Geppetto!

Formerly 4yikes2yoshi0
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree BBD. Seems some just show up when they can bash something. I am not pimping Malzahn, but he is one heck of a coach.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The main point of my comment you ignore. Newton was critical of Chud, right? Any way you cut it, Carolina is better this year....right?

Correlation is not causation.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Quote:

His wife can do whatever she wants as long as her husband is coaching the Browns.

you had a good run Hank.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

She coaching STs??? I'm leery of Gus much in the same way I was Kelly, but we seen how that worked out. It will be interesting to see if this is just a BS rumor and Josh McD is the HC-defacto...........or are we legitimately going to interview all of the desired candidates and take the best guy. If Gus actually interviews (or Franklin for that matter) then this isn't window dressing for JM's job imho.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Who's going to be the new HC?

Link Copied to Clipboard