Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#868835 03/30/14 07:43 AM
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Lets hear it. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON

I feel this has to be our pick. the thought of him paired up with Gordon was too good to pass up.

CB KYLE FULLER
VIRGINIA TECH

I think Fuller offers us a very solid CB opposite Haden, and could move skrine back to covering the slot.

G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
UCLA

This kid is a stud and an instant starter on the o-line.

QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

Murray I feel is the best QB in this class but due to injury he is going to slip. at this point the simulator there was a run on QBs however I felt good about snagging Murray here and he can develop/recover behind Hoyer and possibly be our qb of the future.

RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE

We all know Hyde is a stud RB, todays NFL has devalued RBs so this explains the simulator dropping him this far. Will he be here doubt it, but if he is excellent value for a two headed monster backfield.

WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
CLEMSON

Big sized, sure handed WR to give out QB another weapon. I like this kids tape.

ILB MAX BULLOUGH
MICHIGAN STATE

Developmental ILB who can learn from Dansby and potentially pass Roberson for the starting gig.

S C.J.BARNETT
OHIO STATE

Decided to try and improve our secondary, Barnett has good instincts and maybe wHitner can rub off on him.

CB CHRIS DAVIS
AUBURN

A developmental player, and depth.

QB KENNY GUITON
OHIO STATE

I enjoyed watching Guiton more than I did Miller. This kid can play when given the chance and is moble. Pretty decent arm, decent reading the field, can extend plays with his feet. and is a solid character kid who is used to the back-up role.

#brownsgoodkarma
B
2nd String
2nd String
B
Round 1 Pick 4: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
-QB of the future, could excel in Shanahan's offense.

Round 1 Pick 26: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
-Immediate starter. Teams up with Dansby to anchor the middle.

Round 2 Pick 3: Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
-Immediate starter as well. Shores up OL in strong way.

Round 3 Pick 7: Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
-A legitimate threat. 6-2 and runs a 4.4 Could be a major steal.

Round 3 Pick 19: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington
-Good number two back behind Ben Tate. Takes what is given

Round 4 Pick 6: Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
-Raw ability, starter potential. Has played special teams. Can challenge Skrine

***Traded Round 4 Pick 27 to WAS for Round 5 pick 2 and Round 5 pick 29***

Round 5 Pick 2 (WASH): J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU
-270lbs of FB lead blocking. Can do short yard running. Has a specific role after last year without a lead blocker there need is clear

Round 5 Pick 5: Devin Street, WR, Pittsburgh
-Has good hands and has size(6-3). Good depth

Round 5 Pick 29 (N.O.): Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
-experienced CB who adds some depth

Round 6 Pick 4: Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor
-Special teams player who adds depth

Round 7 Pick 3: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon
-Lots of talent but has character issues. Worth a chance in the 7th.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I notice a few of the mocks do not chose to pick a Center in rd 4. Why?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Quote:

Probably because they choose to pick other players in Round 4?

~Lyuokdea
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Obviously so. Perhaps nobody believes we should be addrssing a position which we may be in need of after this coming season. Please don't try to sell me on Greco as an OC...

B
2nd String
2nd String
B
I think on this team there are so many potential needs that there is a lot of give and take with the draft. With having Mack here this season (most likely) I think center is a spot that can be pushed back potentially. Not ideal but not as urgent. That being said if we take a center I would be into that. There is just such a lack of play makers on this team that trying to draft a few seems like the best move.

D
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
D
Quote:

Mock Draft [Re: Dean]
#1136648 - Mon Mar 24 2014 04:07 PM
Edit post Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply

This........

Just having fun.
Cleveland trades # 26 & # 35 to SF for # 30, # 56 & # 61
We will use our picks on draft day to move around, but for today......

#4 Sammy Watkins (WR)
#30 Derek Carr (QB)
#56 Brandon Thomas (G)
#61 Keith McGill (CB)
#71 Stanley Jean-Baptiste (CB)
#83 Chris Borland (MLB)
#102 Weston Richburg (C) *****
#123 Terrance West (RB)
#133 Colt Lyerla (TE)
#164 Max Bullough (MLB)
#195 Jay Prosch (FB)

I took a flyer on Lyerla, bit of a head case, but the kid has talent.
Thxs

B
2nd String
2nd String
B
I took your thought and ran with it a different way here. This would be more of a Defense/O-Line focus. I would be happy with this too. We just would need to add a #2 receiver from free agency.

Round 1 Pick 4: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
Round 1 Pick 26: Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
Round 2 Pick 3: Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
Round 3 Pick 7: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State
Round 3 Pick 19: Keith McGill, CB, Utah
Round 4 Pick 6: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
Round 4 Pick 27: Bryan Stork, C, Florida State
Round 5 Pick 5: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Round 6 Pick 4: Devin Street, WR, Pittsburgh
Round 7 Pick 3: Dri Archer, WR, Kent State

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I like most of your picks, and while I'm not sold on Mack at #4, if a QB is not to be the choice, I would be sorely tempted to go either Robinson or Matthews (if I believed I could kick Schwartz to RG).

H
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
H
Isn't it about time to do the Dawgtalk draft where each user GMs a team?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's not happening this year.

L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Just a fun mock draft - where I get to see the full big board (Scouts Inc), and make moves like a genius.

Trades:
Trade #127 to Dallas (+ conditional 2015 4th round pick) for Morris Claiborne, CB - I like him more as a man CB than anybody in the draft. Has some deficiencies in zone, but we have the ability to get great pressure on the QB if we can leave Claiborne and Haden on islands.

Trade #26 (700), 2015 1st round pick (450), #83 (175) to Detroit for #10 (1300) - Gets in front of Arizona who might take a QB. This is kind of my dream scenario here.

Trade #35 (560) and #145 (34) to San Francisco for #56 (340) and #61(293) - Don't like the guys at 35, San Francisco is probably looking for one or two more major pieces, and would be likely to do the tradeup.

Trade #71 (235) to Minnesota for #96 (116), #108 (78), #184(18) - Again, don't really like anybody at 71, and since I get to see the whole board, I move down.

4 - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson - Best receiver in the draft. Perfect weapon opposite Gordon. Also, a guy who once got into trouble and really cleaned up.

10 - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville - Perfect QB to pair with Watkins and Gordon, who can make big yardage on short, accurate throws which allow them to catch the ball in stride. This is where Bridgewater excels. If I could make only the two above picks (and nothing else) in this draft, I would call it a success.

56 - Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida - Another very good man CB, in case Claiborne doesn't work out. Probably the best man coverage guy in the draft, though he again has some deficiencies in zone coverage.

61 - Brandon Thomas, OG/OT, Clemson - I like him more than most of the strict OGs (Su'a-Filo, Yankey etc.) in this draft, especially for the ZBS.

96 - Craig Loston, S, LSU - Haven't watched him too much, but he's a solid all around safety.

106 - Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford - Need an ILB who is not a blitzer, but who will take on blockers, and can cover the TE out of the backfield.

108 - De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon - Couldn't resist taking an explosive talent. Thought about Dri Archer here, but Thomas shows more explosiveness on game tape (just not in shorts running the 40). This is a little bit outside of the normal Shanahan offense - but if you have a QB who is blessed with quick reads and hitting receivers in stride on short routes, you get a weapon out of the backfield that can make those plays dangerous.

180 - Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia - One of my favorite QBs in the draft. Very similar to a poor-man's Bridgewater. Smart, makes good reads, not a ton of arm talent, but he can fill in and not lose you any football games. May still have injury concerns at the start of this year, which is why he is falling.

184 - Dakota Dozier, OG, Furman - Powerful OG with good feet to run the ZBS.

218 - Max Bullough, ILB, Michigan State - Another ILB who is a good fit for the 3-4 defense.

So basically, I doubled up on every position we really need help at. I think Watkins, Bridgewater and Brandon Thomas all start year 1. I think there will be a fight for the CB2 job between Claiborne and Purifoy, but I think Claiborne wins it. De'Anthony Thomas will be a valuable 3rd down RB from game 1. Skov also has an outside chance at starting because you can get quality ILBs late in the draft, and we are weak there.

We do lose our 2015 pick. If the draft works out like this, I don't think we will be picking too high anyway.

Last edited by Lyuokdea; 03/31/14 12:28 PM.

~Lyuokdea
B
2nd String
2nd String
B
If the Browns somehow pull off Watkins or Evans with Bridgewater/Bortles/Manziel I would be so pumped. I wouldn't care as much about the rest of the draft. Those additions alone would make the offense more dangerous.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thoughts on this?

Manziel and Bridgewater both off the board at our pick.

QB BLAKE BORTLES
CENTRAL FLORIDA
CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE
WR MARQISE LEE
USC
ILB CHRISTIAN JONES
FLORIDA STATE
C TRAVIS SWANSON
ARKANSAS
G DAKOTA DOZIER
FURMAN
RB CHARLES SIMS
WVU
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
WR MIKE DAVIS
TEXAS
OT JUSTIN BRITT
MISSOURI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:

Quote:

I just started reading mock drafts online. Odd (at least to me - lol) - quite a few of them don't have us (or anyone else, for that matter) picking Bridgewater first... Good God, I hope if he's still available we pick him up.

CBS mock draft:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

Legend
Legend
I like the Jake Matthews pick.

Figuring that we've got about 4, max 5, more years with Joe Thomas, Jake gives us a guy for the right side now as well as a backup to Joe T, and a long-term replacement for Joe so that we don't miss a beat when he retires.

If Schwartz can move inside, we should have a pretty freaking stout OLine.

Joe has 8 seasons. Orlando Pace played 13 seasons, Walter Jones 13 seasons.
I expect that Joe will bow out around the same timeframe.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This one...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

....has us picking Sammy Watkins first. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

B
2nd String
2nd String
B
I know some guys really love a good OL. How about this draft? Would it be enjoyed or a little disappointing? I like it somewhat personally, I just figured I'd see what it looks like to load up the OL and Defense

Thomas, Su'a-Filo, Mack, Schwartz, Matthews starting with top back ups being Richburg and Greco would be pretty crazy.

Round 1 Pick 4: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
Round 1 Pick 26: Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
Round 2 Pick 3: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
Round 3 Pick 7: Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
Round 3 Pick 19: Keith McGill, CB, Utah
Round 4 Pick 6: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt
Round 4 Pick 27: Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State
Round 5 Pick 5: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Round 6 Pick 4: Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
Round 7 Pick 3: Dri Archer, WR, Kent State

Legend
Legend
I like the idea of that starting lineup, but we don't need to draft a Center this year. If we're going to lose Mack next year, we can grab a Center then.
I'd use the Richburg pick elsewhere - perhaps another QB, or WR...maybe on a FS if a decent prospect is there.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The only problem I have is that at some point, you need to invest in some weapons at some point. Last year we spent all of out top investments on the D. Both of our top FA signings and our 1st round draft pick were D. This year so far, both of our two top FA investments were D.

At some point the powers that be need to understand that we must put some top investments on O. And really, if you look at it, our pass protection was pretty solid. They generally were consistent at giving the QB 3 seconds. If your QB holds the ball longer than that, you can't fault the OL.

I'm big on the OL, but three of our top four picks on the OL? To me, that's a lot of overkill while dismissing other needs like QB. Yes, I know it was addressed later, but later has gotten us nowhere. Time to belly up and take a real QB.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

With both Manziel & Bridgewater off the board, this would be sick:

Round 1 Pick 6 (ATL): Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
Round 2 Pick 3: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
Round 2 Pick 4 (OAK): C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
Round 3 Pick 3 (OAK): Ed Reynolds, FS, Stanford
Round 3 Pick 7: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
Round 3 Pick 19: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State
Round 4 Pick 6: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
Round 4 Pick 7 (OAK): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
Round 4 Pick 27: Jay Prosch, FB, Auburn

Traded down with Oakland then Atlanta to #6 and took Bortles, then gave away Atlanta's 2nd & 3rd round picks and the bottom of our draft to move up to get Mike Evans. We end up with weapons on the outside, a thunderous running game, players opposite Haden & Dansby plus line help and a FS. Not to mention the QB of the future. I would go nuts with a draft like this.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Would be sick, those are the trades that I hate on the website, because atlanta will never give up 2nd and 3rd rounders to move from 6 to 4.

~Lyuokdea
Rookie
Rookie
I saw an article that showed Carlos Hyde drafted by the Ravens. Ugh.

Here's my mock:

WR SAMMY WATKINS
G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
RB CARLOS HYDE
QB A.J. MCCARRON
CB BASHAUD BREELAND - CLEMSON
CB KEITH MCGILL - UTAH
OLB ADRIAN HUBBARD - ALABAMA
ILB LAMIN BARROW -LSU
DE MICHAEL SAM - MISSOURI
QB KENNY GUITON - OHIO STATE

One mistake (using the fanspeak simulator) is I missed an OT. Sub the best available for one of my CBs..

I vow to smack everyone who says the importance of the running back is diminished in the NFL today.
Legend
Legend
WalterFootball has us taking Watkins at 4, and Manziel dropping to 26...

No complaints from me..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'2014 NFL mock draft: Greg Robinson to Cleveland Browns at No. 4'

Link:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2...leveland-browns

It will be interesting to see who predicts our first draft pick correctly.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
If I were to run the draft...I go like this.

4: Sammy Watkins WR
26: Jace Amaro TE
35: Kelvin Benjamin WR
71: Trade up (giving up 145 (or 127) and 180) to 57 to be ahead of Indy and NO: Shayne Skov ILB
83: Louchiez Purifoy CB
106: AJ McCarron (if he's not available) Tajh Boyd QB
127/145: Max Bullough ILB
218: Chris Watt/Ryan Groy OG

The only gripe with my draft that I would have is the guard position. I would like to look at Trai Turner in the 4th if it wouldnt take 2 picks to move up to get Skov...But, I am more comfortable with Greco/Pinkston/Gilkey/McQuistan than most of us on this board...Plus Chris Faulk is returning, and coule be a successful guard, or could be a great RT and Schwartz could slide into the guard spot. I think we can survive without it.

I'm of the mentality right now that this league is offense based. And our defense has a lot of great pieces, and Skov and Purifoy and Bullough would make it even better...and our lacking offense could be DANGEROUS like that. Those 3 at the top of the draft, with Hawkins, Gordon, and Cameron...makes us REALLY REALLY difficult to cover.

Our WRs since the return have been HORRIBLE. Only Braylon, Lance Moore, Antonio Bryant, and Kellen Winslow have left Cleveland to record more than 20 catches for ANYONE else in the league. (MoMass and Brian Robiskie caught like 15 between the two of em in Jax). Let's get guys that can catch the ball AND get open. Forget Little and these bums that have done nothing for us. Lets get guys...

Amaro and Benjamin become redzone targets. Watkins is a homerun threat. Gordon is dynamite and Cameron is a very good TE that would benefit not having an entire defense trying to take him out of the passing game.

Oh man I salivate thinking about it...

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Also...2 names I would also be very interested in in the 6th and 7th are Denicos Allen of Michigan State and Connor Shaw of South Carolina...

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

WalterFootball has us taking Watkins at 4, and Manziel dropping to 26...

No complaints from me..

I saw that too. I can't see how that can happen, although with quarterbacks, if they make it out of the first 10 picks, the chances of them dropping toward the second round go up, because the teams with established quarterbacks are due to pick...

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON

ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA

G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE

RB TRE MASON
AUBURN

QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU

C BRYAN STORK
FLORIDA STATE

CB MARCUS ROBERSON
FLORIDA

QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

S VINNIE SUNSERI
ALABAMA

CB RICARDO ALLEN
PURDUE

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
Quote:

WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON

ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA

G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE

RB TRE MASON
AUBURN

QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU

C BRYAN STORK
FLORIDA STATE

CB MARCUS ROBERSON
FLORIDA

QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

S VINNIE SUNSERI
ALABAMA

CB RICARDO ALLEN
PURDUE

I question how well Mosley translates to a 3-4 ILB, only because I've heard he may not be able to, not because I personally have looked into it...

I'd swap him for a WR or CB... Then swap Mason (even though I LOVE Mason) for whatever we don't get out of WR CB... Because I think Tate is going to be perfectly fine as a #1 RB... But I'd still grab a RB later...

I love getting Murray later.. Either him or McCarron as a guy that can sit and learn... Overall a great draft though...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
thanks....im big on Mason coming to Cleveland. I think him and Tate would be a deadly 1-2 punch.

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
Oh I agree. And you won't see me complaining if it happens.

But I feel like we can get another starter there as opposed to a "#2" RB...

D
Legend
Legend
D
More signs pointing the Lions are really into Watkins and are wanting to trade up to acquire him...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-sammy-watkins/

Quote:

If the Lions have genuine interest in trading up for Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins, they’re doing a bad job of hiding it. If they’re not interested, they’ve put together a potent smokescreen.

Regardless, the chatter is growing that the Lions could make a move for a wideout who would instantly give Detroit arguably the top one-two-three punch at the position: Watkins, Calvin Johnson, and Golden Tate.

Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press writes that there’s a “growing sense” in league circles that the Lions are willing to make the move. But they may have to move all the way up to No. 2 to get Watkins, and unless they’d be equally happy to take defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, they’ll need to wait until the Rams are on the clock in order to avoid being leapfrogged for Watkins.

If Watkins goes No. 1, he’d be only the third wideout taken first overall since 1984, when the Pats took Irving Fryar. Twelve years later, the Jets selected Keyshawn Johnson with the first overall selection.

Calvin Johnson, in hindsight, should have been the No. 1 pick seven years ago. Detroit’s interest in Watkins, if real, suggests that the Lions see the day coming when Johnson’s cap number exceeds his lingering abilities. Until then, the Lions could have the best trio of wideouts the NFL since the days of Randy Moss, Cris Carter, and Jake Reed.

Legend
Legend
Eh. I doubt we'd drop back that far (10) unless we got a future #1 in return...plus more...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
When did they rehire Matt Millen as their GM?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I got bored so I did another mock......bring on the real draft already. Don't like this pushed back waiting crap
WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON

OT ZACK MARTIN
NOTRE DAME

G DAVID YANKEY
STANFORD

CB JAYLEN WATKINS
FLORIDA

RB TRE MASON
AUBURN

CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY
FLORIDA

ILB LAMIN BARROW
LSU

QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

TE JOE DON DUNCAN
DIXIE STATE

C JAMES STONE
TENNESSEE

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
I just did a couple on Fanspeak, the first two I'd get to the 4th round and start over, because 1. I don't know much about anyone passed the 4th round... and 2. I kept changing my mind...

My first one I had Watkins at 4, but the more I thought about the Burleson signing, the more a need for a #2 WR dropped for me...

The 2nd one I took Mack #4... Hoping a QB would fall to me, the only one that did was Carr (Blech)

So finally I nutted up and took Teddy at 4.. Because he's the guy I believe most in...

Ended up getting Mosley at 26, and Fuller in the 2nd.. Which IMO completes our defense... If I had a choice I'd probably take Fuller at 26 and grab a Guard in the 2nd, assuming ones there...

I grabbed Allen Robinson with our first 3rd, because Nate isn't that young afterall.. And then OL Martin from USC in case Alex Mack wants to leave in a few years...

I started the 4th with Seastrunk, adding him to my backfield of Tate and Lewis, which I like A LOT... And finished with Aaron Murray, who will be my 3rd QB behind Teddy and Hoyer...

Overall this draft is annoying the crap out of me... Theres a lot of different ways it could go. And really I won't be upset if it goes most of them (except for Carr at 4, I'll die.)

Worst year to move the draft back.. ever.

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I agree I don't want Carr at 4, now at 26 maybe. I still think the best QB of this draft is Aaron Murray. we could get him in the 2nd....maybe 3rd. I think after his pro day his stock is going to skyrocket.

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
I like Murray a lot. But I don't think we can peg our future on a 3rd round QB again...

I guess it'd depend on how confident they are in Hoyer.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

I like Murray a lot. But I don't think we can peg our future on a 3rd round QB again...

I guess it'd depend on how confident they are in Hoyer.

So, we can possibly peg our future on an UDFA QB but not a 3rd round QB?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2014 NFL Season NFL Draft 2014 Mock Drafts....continued

Link Copied to Clipboard