|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483 |
cbs sports is way ahead of espn and nfln
"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 835
All Pro
|
All Pro
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 835 |
Quote:
How are you getting these picks so early?
I was thinking same thing. But I am watching on a feed.
Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563 |
Quote:
yea, jay's spoiling the draft like game of thrones bookreaders!
Sorry - I'll try to stop... was just getting frustrated!
<><
#gmstrong
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums The Archives 2014 NFL Season NFL Draft 2014 First Round Discussion Thread