|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,524
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,524 |
Mr Cain was doing well in the early polling numbers but dropped out do to family problems (accusations ) if you call ?
Last edited by waterdawg; 07/06/14 06:57 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Quote:
Mr Cain was doing well in the early polling numbers but dropped out do to family problems (accusations ) if you call ?
Not sure what this matters considering Obama is a Kenyan nationalist and did just fine.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481 |
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 402
1st String
|
1st String
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 402 |
Quote:
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
Google is Amazing
McCain 55% Obama 43%
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481 |
Quote:
Quote:
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
Google is Amazing
McCain 55% Obama 43%
Who won in November. Google that.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 402
1st String
|
1st String
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 402 |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
Google is Amazing
McCain 55% Obama 43%
Who won in November. Google that.
Wow great comeback! You really got me. Next time don't lie or make false claims that make you lose your credibility.
"And you also like to ignore the fact that Obama got the majority of white votes, ya know, the people who vote the most in this country. But keep trying."
You lost credibility when you make foolish comments like that. Up until that point your post was spot on and you decided to muck it up trying to go for a slam dunk. It would be wonderful if people could stick to the facts when debating.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
|
OP
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481 |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
Google is Amazing
McCain 55% Obama 43%
Who won in November. Google that.
Wow great comeback! You really got me. Next time don't lie or make false claims that make you lose your credibility.
"And you also like to ignore the fact that Obama got the majority of white votes, ya know, the people who vote the most in this country. But keep trying."
You lost credibility when you make foolish comments like that. Up until that point your post was spot on and you decided to muck it up trying to go for a slam dunk. It would be wonderful if people could stick to the facts when debating.
I was going off memory. I already said if I was wrong then my bad.
Doesn't change anything though.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,059
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,059 |
Quote:
What's the point of lying? As I recall he got the majority of votes in the 2008 election.
If I'm mistaken all well. But it doesn't change the fact the majority of the US voted for Obama.
Twice.
Technically, the majority of those who voted cast their vote for Obama.
The 2012 turnout was low, with only 57% or so of all eligible voters actually bothering to cast a ballot.
Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Black Democrats look to Cochran on
voting rights