Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Legend
Legend
E
Does anyone find it alarming that it was reported by all that Manziel had a party that Gordon and Gilbert attended which caused their suspensions? Now we find out it was a terrible Lie/Rumor by the media???

Not condoning what JM did. He was on IR not in the game plan and over slept due to going out with some HS friends who visited. Just typical DUMB & Stupid which yes, has to stop! What I don't understand when I was his age...I still made it to work, hangover and all!

The STORY is not as bad as it was made out to be. Here I thought he gave a big Party and Browns players were there and Gordon didn't bother to show up. Then end result is as bad as I thought it was, that part didn't change. But he just a little less Young & Stupid than I thought...lol laugh

Now what is the true story about Gilbert and Gordon? This almost makes their involvement worse? Was Gilbert late? or just bad attitude of entitlement?

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bridgewater....ugh

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Words. Nothing but words.

He had friends in from Texas that were staying with him for the week...............might have been planned after his IR'ing...might not have been.

Words.

Then he tries to say his tweet thing, in the locker room on game day, about Chris Rock.........was an "accident"?

Words - nothing but excuses. Say the right thing Tuesday, do what the hell you want on Friday.

Words. That's what he has. Words. Not actions.

Prior to him being drafted there was an article in either S.I. or ESPN the Mag......about him. It was not complimentary, over all. He's spoiled, has been since birth. Even his dad didn't like playing golf with him.

He has matured ZERO since then.

That tweet was an "accident"? They showed him on his cell phone while on the field prior to the game! I've never seen that, even when players are inactive...

Last in, first out, the sign of a true champion!
[Linked Image from i301.photobucket.com]
D
Legend
Legend
D
I really wish some site would post up the entire Haslam interview. Cleveland.com has a four minute clip of it, and I doubt an interview with the Boss would only be four minutes.

I think Jimmy is a NO-BS type of person, and his comments reflect that. Now, if the "kids" continue to be "kids", will his actions also reflect that? To be seen.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Locker has battled injuries and accuracy his entire career. He fell in the draft because of his lack of accuracy.

He has a completion percentage of somewhere around 57 to 58%. He has only thrown 6 more TDs than picks. His career QB rating is less than 80.

That's all in addition to his injury history.

Brian Hoyer completed 55.3% of his passes this year, threw 12 TD's and 13 INT's and had a QB rating of 76.5 and he's been injured both seasons he's been here.... Yet I keep hearing how he should be our QB next year....

I have no desire to sign Locker. But the sad fact is he's got better stats than Hoyer. Not much better but slightly better. Shows that Hoyer isn't this great QB some feel he is...

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: Spiritbro77
Locker has battled injuries and accuracy his entire career. He fell in the draft because of his lack of accuracy.

He has a completion percentage of somewhere around 57 to 58%. He has only thrown 6 more TDs than picks. His career QB rating is less than 80.

Brian Hoyer completed 55.3% of his passes this year, threw 12 TD's and 13 INT's and had a QB rating of 76.5 and he's been injured both seasons he's been here.... Yet I keep hearing how he should be our QB next year....

I have no desire to sign Locker. But the sad fact is he's got better stats than Hoyer. Not much better but slightly better. Shows that Hoyer isn't this great QB some feel he is...

If they're not much better, and Hoyer's are from a single season, in a new offense then he's likely going to play better than Locker next season just based on familiarity with the system.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: BpG
Bridgewater....ugh

No doubt. Bridgewater and Watkins. Both had pretty decent years. We got zilch from both of our first round picks. And we're supposed to get pumped up for the draft this year? I'm just wondering how bad they can screw up this time.....

A
Legend
Legend
A
Don't know.

When I was 22, staying up til 3:30 a.m. and making it to work the next morning was NO problem. When I was 28, it was no problem.

How late was John out........why couldn't he set his alarm and wake up?

Sadly for me, if I have something I have to be to in the morning, a late night for me is 10 pm now (If much drinking was involved).

Gordon? Apparently John and Josh were not together, but did see each other Friday night/Sat. morning.

Same deal with Josh: If your partying is interfering with your job, you might be a loser.

Gilbert? He apparently was late to the team meeting Sat. night. In Baltimore. You know, you fly to the city on the team's chartered plane, you get off the plane and on a bus to the hotel. You are typically give a couple of hours to go eat, etc. But you are expected back at the hotel at a certain time for position meetings and then a team meeting. (I could give details about what the Browns do for home games..times, etc).

Gilbert - how do you show up late?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
well when on IR and late for treatment and partying on the friday wasnt anywhere close to having a party on the friday before the game which resulted in several players missing practice. Its not good but the blow up from it is a positive for his growth.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Really? He said, just 3 days prior to this whole incident, that he needs to grow up. And then he pulls that? 3 days later? (maybe 4 days later, depending on how you count the days)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Stetson76

If they're not much better, and Hoyer's are from a single season, in a new offense then he's likely going to play better than Locker next season just based on familiarity with the system.

Wow. you're really sold on Hoyer. Yeah, he'll be much better next year. He'll throw 40 TD's and 4 picks.... Because bad quarterbacks always improve in Cleavland. In the off season they will wave a magic wand and make his arm strength improve. lol

Hoyer is what he is. He's not going to magically become Tom Brady. If you want 55% completions and a sub 80 QB rating, then sign Hoyer to a LONG term deal and anoint him the future. Then sit back and enjoy the results....

O
Legend
Legend
O
Thank you, arch.

What you described is why I'm fine with giving Gilbert a pass, now that his punishment is over (held out of the game). From what we know, his seems separate from the Manziel/Gordon issue, and is just one of those, "really...?" situations. I can see this (and, to an effect, the season) being just a blip on the radar when looking back on his career. Not the same pattern of behavior as Gordon and Manziel.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
You reply to anyone that even mentions the idea of brining Hoyer back with "Sign him to a BIG deal and make him the Future, blah blah"

Literally no one has said that..

If we are going to go with a FA Bridge Type QB.. Why wouldn't we chose the one that's been in the system for a year and knows everyone already?

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
E
Legend
Legend
E
Yet I keep hearing how he should be our QB next year....

Very few are saying that. You always take that Extreme left or right to go around a curve....lol laugh

Most here are expressing that possibly Hoyer would be the best bet to win games next season. People are looking at it with Hoyer, Manziel, Shaw as the choices - and in today's frame of light. In that case most would probably agree Hoyer is NOT THE WORST (rather than say BEST) of the 3.

But I doubt we sit still. We might give JM more opportunity than last year. But that could change quickly. We could work out a trade for Bradford. We could go in a lot of directions. Who knows what the new coach of Bears will do??? I doubt they get rid of Cutler. 49ers?

What surprises

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Really? He said, just 3 days prior to this whole incident, that he needs to grow up. And then he pulls that? 3 days later? (maybe 4 days later, depending on how you count the days)

Exactly! Johnny is fast becoming a bust. He's a serious distraction. I have no idea if he can play in the NFL(I have serious doubts) but I do know that his attitude is PISS POOR. Gilbert's attitude is PISS POOR. Meatheads attitude is beyond PISS POOR!
Add in West's attitude problems and our last draft was RIFE with head cases. 3 out of the top 4 have serious attitude problems. That's not good. Someone didn't do their job sniffing out problem players.

Legend
Legend

Exactly! Johnny is fast becoming a bust. He's a serious distraction. I have no idea if he can play in the NFL(I have serious doubts) but I do know that his attitude is PISS POOR. Gilbert's attitude is PISS POOR. Meatheads attitude is beyond PISS POOR!
Add in West's attitude problems and our last draft was RIFE with head cases. 3 out of the top 4 have serious attitude problems. That's not good. Someone didn't do their job sniffing out problem players.

I have no problem with "problem players" as long as they play well.. It's sports.. Not the boyscouts..

But if you're ganna be an idiot, and be totally crap on the field.. All the potential in the world won't help you..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
D
Legend
Legend
D

In the same breathe he said he needs to take things more serious, he said he wouldn't have changed anything he did or do anything differently earlier this year.

I'm convinced JF is just a talker. I'm not sure how anyone could take the kid seriously, especially when he starts talking about how he needs to grow up and etc.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
You reply to anyone that even mentions the idea of brining Hoyer back with "Sign him to a BIG deal and make him the Future, blah blah"

Literally no one has said that..

If we are going to go with a FA Bridge Type QB.. Why wouldn't we chose the one that's been in the system for a year and knows everyone already?

Fine. Lets say we waste one more year with Hoyer. We tell the fans before the upcoming year: "Hoyer is the best we could do for you. He's just a bridge and we don't expect much but hey, come on down to the stadium anyway." Then try to find a rookie we can start the following year. So you can write THAT year off as a rookie QB's learning season. So we can't reasonably expect to make a REAL(not just a fluke)playoff run until three years from now. Maybe. If these idiots can eventually draft a good QB without attitude problems. Sounds great. REALLY looking forward to yet another year of Hoyer. Hope they can figure out an offense where he won't have to throw the ball more than 20 times a game and never over 20 yards.

Kirk Cousins knows the system. He's young and has at least SOME upside. He's a guy that might grow into something... He wants out of DC. So why not trade for a guy that also knows the system and can actually throw the ball over 20 yards?
Nick Foles might be on the block. I imagine there will be any number of QB's available to us in the draft. Pick one, get him out there and let him learn.... We have a lot better options than dragging Brian Hoyer out there for yet another season of mediocre at best QB play.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

I have no problem with "problem players" as long as they play well.. It's sports.. Not the boyscouts..

But if you're ganna be an idiot, and be totally crap on the field.. All the potential in the world won't help you..

You have no problem with "problem players" creating distractions for the team and other teammates who are working their butts off?? I do! These type of problems just fester and spread in the locker room causing dissension among the ranks.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
While I don't disagree with your ideas.. I did laugh when you suggest a guy like Cousins and then say..

Quote:
We have a lot better options than dragging Brian Hoyer out there for yet another season of mediocre at best QB play.

There are no GREAT options out there.. I think most would agree with that..

Hopefully we just figure out what the best option is.. as long as when we do.. we stick with it..

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Cjrae

You have no problem with "problem players" creating distractions for the team and other teammates who are working their butts off?? I do! These type of problems just fester and spread in the locker room causing dissension among the ranks.

Some of the greatest players in the NFL were terrible people.

Legend
Legend
If player A causes player B to suck because of lifestyles choices that player A has, then I question the mental toughness of player B. We all have coworkers that we hate, but it's a excuse to say they are why we struggle to perform our job. It's different if player A is physicaly fighting with player B or trying to get coaches to turn on player B.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Mnn
Originally Posted By: Cjrae

Some of the greatest players in the NFL were terrible people.

Maybe but what about "their team"? You are correct but having one great idiot does not make a team. My concern is with young impressionable players.

#gmstrong
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Originally Posted By: mac
Quote:
"we are not going to tolerate people who are irresponsible no matter what round they are drafted in,SO"

The fans and media heard what Haslam said...but it seems that no one listened to what Haslam said after "SO"...

Quote:
"SO... these young guys, we are going to give them a chance, they are young kids, we are going to work with them, hopefully they will grow up but if they can't grow up and be responsible to their teammates and the coaches and our great fans, then they won't be with the Cleveland Browns."

I call these "weasel words", giving yourself an out. What this means is that no one is going to be kicked off the bus, especially the draft pick Haslam is most responsible for, Manziel.

These guys are being given another chance, especially Manziel. It's my understanding that it was Manziel who threw the party that many of Manziel's teammates attended.

Manziel is waiting for the starting job to be "handed" to him and he would have to screw up much worse than this to be kicked off of Haslam's bus.

Pettine may have had enough of Manziel but the guy who is most responsible for drafting Manziel will give him another chance.

Only an idiot would send all three packing right now.

ONLY an idiot.

You calling his words "weasel words" is you knee-jerking.

And let's be clear: I think Haslam is a thief and a dope.

One of mankind's great failings are knee-jerk reactions. It takes a wiser man to not immediately react to something but instead take time to let emotions calm down.

First, let's talk about Gordon. If he's really trying to get out by acting like this the absolute WORST thing we can do is oblige him. All you're doing is setting the stage for any disgruntled idiot to do the exact same thing so they can buy their way outa town. Of course the reality is we can't get anything for him anyway, so we might as well just hold onto him and hope the light comes on and he reverts back to what he did in 2013.

The SMART money is to go ahead and find replacements and make Gordon earn his way onto the field.

I didn't realize Gilbert was such a problem. He's a kid who, like Manziel, needs a swift kick in the ass.

As for Manziel himself, my opinion remains the same: He needs to get his ass kicked, he needs to be embarrassed, he needs to have his manhood questioned, and he needs the strongest doses of humility that he can get.

We need to go ahead and have a starter in place and make Manziel the backup next year. He's under contract for quite a while longer and since he didn't put in effort his rookie season we'll make his sophomore season his real rookie season. If he wants the job he'll have to earn it, because all he's earned as of now is the backup job. He's lost all leverage to force his way outa town.

There's an old saying...one that's very applicable here: You don't throw good money at bad money. It basically means just because we spent something on Manziel it shouldn't mean we have to continue to spend on him. If he goes into next year and still doesn't care, bury him on the bench and go find another QB. Don't simply hand him the job because he's a 1st round pick.

Same for Gilbert.

Getting back to Haslam...as I said in the other Haslam thread: Talk is cheap, Jimmy boy.

Bridgewater was my #1 guy, but I did have Manziel as the 2nd, though I also stated it was a race between Maziel growing up or Manziel going to jail. He's much closer to the latter than the former. His leadership and intangibles are off the chart, but he's burned all kinds of leadership bridges now. If he goes into the offseason and acts like an NFL QB, he'll get the benefit of the doubt from his teammates and the slate will be wiped clean. However, if he even has one whoops-slip, it's all over.

I don't know anything about Gilbert other than what has surfaced in the last few days, but I can say with 100% certainty that both Gordon and Manziel are a couple of little punk beoches who need to have their teeth kicked in. Gordon, especially, considering how his NFL life flashed before his eyes with that one-year suspension for failing drug tests just like he did in college.

I mean seriously. What a POS for a human being. I don't wanna see one word of support or excuse for that kid. His excuses are long-gone and it's high-time (bad pun not intended) for Gordon to sleep in the crapped-bed he's made. If he doesn't like it he can rot on the bench. F'im.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
Johnny Manziel: 'It's about being accountable instead of looking like a jackass'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/johnny_manziel_its_about_actio.html

Sounds like JM is not sure if he even wants to play football or not.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: OverToad
His leadership and intangibles are off the chart, but he's burned all kinds of leadership bridges now.

Seriously?

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
well when on IR and late for treatment and partying on the friday wasnt anywhere close to having a party on the friday before the game which resulted in several players missing practice. Its not good but the blow up from it is a positive for his growth.

I see zero difference. Each player is responsible for their own actions. If Manziel would have had a party it would not be his responsibility how others conducted themselves. If I go to a party it's up to me how much I drink or how late I stay, not the one giving the party.

Each one of these guys failed in the responsibility department. Where they did it or how they did it is not the issue to me. If Johnny had a party, it would only been his fault for his actions of being late. If others went there and had been late, that would have been their fault, not JFF's.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Originally Posted By: DjangoBrown
His leadership and intangibles are off the chart, but he's burned all kinds of leadership bridges now.

Seriously?

No, I said it just to get a rise out of you.

*smack*

Why do you think he was considered a 1st round prospect by so many? Let's take a look:

His elite size
His elite arm
His elite speed
His knowledge of a pro-style system

Yeah: None of those.

A small kid with a middling arm from a backyard offense didn't get 1st round status because of those things. He got it because his teammates rallied around him, because he made plays when they counted, and because he showed a natural feel in the pocket and natural escapability.

None of that is to say he wasn't a developmental QB, because he absolutely was, and is.

Yet fast-forward to now and he's screwed that all up.

He was a 1st round QB primarily because of leadership and intangibles in college. It's not too late to retrieve those traits, but he's dug himself one helluva hole.

So yeah: Seriously.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
M
Rookie
Rookie
M

You calling his words "weasel words" is you knee-jerking.

And let's be clear: I think Haslam is a thief and a dope.

One of mankind's great failings are knee-jerk reactions. It takes a wiser man to not immediately react to something but instead take time to let emotions calm down.

I think he's calling them weasel words because it's double talk. We won't tolerate this...so we're giving them another chance.
As for the knee-jerk reaction, yes sometimes it's a failing. However, a bigger failing is not righting the ship when it's clearly off course.
Iceberg ahead! Johnny is not a winning NFL QB.

As for Manziel himself, my opinion remains the same: He needs to get his ass kicked, he needs to be embarrassed, he needs to have his manhood questioned, and he needs the strongest doses of humility that he can get.

Sounds like too much work for too little reward. Teaching Johnny a lesson the hard way is long overdue to the point that I think he's beyond learning anything.

Could not disagree more with the first part of that sentence, unless you mean they don't register on the chart due to how poor they are.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I still don't get all this support for Gilbert. He has been blasted by his teammates and coaches WAY more than Manziel has, yet people excuse his transgressions.

How the hell can you be late for a meeting in freaking Baltimore, right after you say you are going to be successful in the league.

Heck, Tabor said he wasn't ready to be a returner. Seriously? I returned both kicks and punts. Hated punt returns, but that is besides the point. It isn't actually rocket science. You catch the ball and try to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. Dancers fail more often than succeed. The key is to put moves on while going full speed.

It's not like route running. It is not like reading a defense. It is not like making sight adjustments or hot reads. It is not about understanding zone coverages. It is not about recognizing tendencies. It is not about reading the route trees.

It's about catching the ball, not fumbling, and getting the ball upfield.

And he isn't ready for that?

The guy has punk written all over his forehead. You guys are defending him because you liked the pick, but he is making more money than Manziel, was drafted higher, and had a better opportunity to contribute, yet he seems like a sullen, bitter, punk who feels he is entitled to a job and should not be questioned.

Seriously.............he said that he would rather sleep in than study like Williams has. He is a dirt bag.

All Pro
All Pro
We have a lot better options than dragging Brian Hoyer out there for yet another season of mediocre at best QB play.

I'd love to hear a reasonable suggestion for an option that will be better than Hoyer in his second year in the system. So far you've only thrown out people that are just as mediocre or "may" be on the trading block.

I'll also just throw out here that with mediocre QB play, or a mediocre kicker, or mediocre play on a handful of plays by our WR's we're a playoff team. Mediocre is not bad when you're building for the future and that's assuming that Hoyer's ceiling is merely "mediocre". I think his ceiling is actually "competent", but that's just my admittedly biased take on things. LOL

V
Legend
Legend
V
Spirit, I don't think anyone is sold on Hoyer. It's just that our other two QBs are bad and the FA market sucks. Additionally, this year's collegiate QBs are awful.

Hoyer at least looked functional and won some games. I don't think anyone is saying he is the future, but going into the season w/a guy like Locker, Johnny, and Shaw would be career suicide for the coaching staff and front office.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Could not disagree more with the first part of that sentence, unless you mean they don't register on the chart due to how poor they are.

Donte Whitner: Manziel's intangibles similar to Rodgers

""He's a pretty smart, savvy guy," Whitner said of Manziel, via Cleveland.com. "I think he has all the intangibles and everybody looks at Aaron Rodgers as being just a dropback quarterback, but he's dangerous because he can use his feet to manipulate things and get open and buy a little time and then he's making a lot of big plays. Johnny has all of those intangibles. It's just going out there and doing it and learning it."

Now I can find an equal number of scouting reports tnat support his intangibles as question them. Watching the games in college showed passionate speeches to his teammates and we all saw them rally around him.

What can't be questioned is how he's screwed this thing up. People want to knee-jerk this thing because we all naturally respond to what we've seen lately. What we've seen lately is a self-professed jackass, and he's been that in spades. However, just a year ago in college he was a leader on the field whose teammates rallied around him.

It's not a great idea to take what he's been lately as proof that he never was something else.

I'm not sitting here stating he's going to be a great QB, but there's plenty of evidence that he's had loads of intangibles. That's why he was rated as a high QB in the 2014 draft.

If we're going to believe the words of his teammates that Manziel has been a dope, then we also have to believe his teammates when they say...he has intangibles.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Good post for a goof ball. wink smile

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You act as if he suddenly turned into a self absorbed jackass

Hello, McFly?

He was like that IN College, ON draft day, RIGHT AFTER the draft....hell, there's even a commercial about it. In the famous words of Coach Green "he is who we thought he was".

There's no now and later between the College and NFL Manziel. He even admitted himself by conceeding that he didnt take the job serious enough.

What were his "College" intangibles? Some rah rah pep talk in the huddle? It sure wasn't about any playbook. He obviously thought that's enough, but the actual problem with Manziel IS that he actually IS STILL the same he was in College. He didnt change, no matter how you're trying to spin it that way to apologize for pimping him

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O

No, I called him that in college as well.

But that's a separate conversation from intangibles.

And I've no idea what kind of "spin" you're imagining.

You questioned me on my belief he had intangibles. I offered reasons why he did, then backed it up with Donte Whitner saying he did. Those are the same intangibles...wait for it...that he showed in college.

McFly.

The only thing being spun here is whatever point you're trying to spin.

If you ask me...and I know you didn't...this is some sort of self-desire to validate a non-belief in Manziel.

Newsflash: You don't have to get all pissy with other posters to say "I told you so." God knows you're very-well capable of that. grin

Now do you wanna keep on with an unwarranted pissin' match or do you wanna drop it?

Take a note from 'Baller: You don't have to be an ass to make a point.

A
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
A
Originally Posted By: BpG
It's like a bad song on repeat. Why do I keep hearing it?

It's like an earworm that won't go away, isn't it?

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
Only an idiot would send all three packing right now.

ONLY an idiot.

Toade...so you like to resort to that tactic to do some name calling...you are such a boy. Only a freaking idiot would resort to such tactics, lol...jk...lol.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
I wasn't aware there was a requirement on this board to bash all players equally.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I WOULD send Manziel packing. ZERO upside (both in and out of the locker room).

I WOULD trade Gordon for what I could get for him. ONE mistake from being completely done.

I WOULD put Gilbert in the kicking game and move him to nickel in the hopes that the veterans can get him going in the right direction.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Jimmy Haslam: We won't tolerate irresponsible players

Link Copied to Clipboard