Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
slick #941969 03/30/15 04:04 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
well at least the coaching staff gets a 4 game break from the constant badgering about which players to play and the playcalling. too bad he wasnt banned for 16 games.

Last edited by pblack18707; 03/30/15 04:08 PM.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
ThatGuy #941970 03/30/15 04:05 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
Quote:
The start of the year is a difficult time for a team to be missing its GM, but I think we'll get through.

"The start of the year"

He's not missing any of the offseason.

He has to be away from the team for the first 4 weeks of the season, and barring any crazy trade offers, or injuries that require us to sign people..

What is he missing?

Outside of that, not much. Just a guess on my part. But I think it's possible that they buy some burner phones (meaning untracable) and if anything of importance comes up, they are on the phone with Farmer in a heartbeat.

Good luck in proving it NFL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
ThatGuy #941976 03/30/15 04:19 PM
Legend
Legend
Teams tend to shuffle through players in those 1st weeks, especially on the practice squad, and if they have injuries coming out of camp.

I am sure that we'll have extensive plans for that time .... but it could be a detriment to the team not having him available at that time.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Teams tend to shuffle through players in those 1st weeks, especially on the practice squad, and if they have injuries coming out of camp.

I am sure that we'll have extensive plans for that time .... but it could be a detriment to the team not having him available at that time.

So Farmer’s suspension will not start until after the Browns select their “final” roster in the week before the opener and assemble their practice squad.

Transactions always take place after the final roster cutdown, however. In the same period of time a year ago, the Browns made approximately 27 player transactions of varying degree of importance. Players who were acquired during that time who are still on the roster include running back Shaun Draughn, linebacker Scott Solomon, long snapper Charley Hughlett and receiver Rodney Smith.

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=43611

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
pblack18707 #941986 03/30/15 04:34 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Yes Pb...I know I mentioned it also. those 4 weeks a lot of bottom of the barrel improvements and moves - also Practice Squad steeling.

The other thing is the Trade deadline is in week 3? for all trades to be made. He will not be involved with any of that?

I always said the key guy on this Team is Pettine. He is the one I trust the most. I like Farmer but he better not do a power thing with Pettine. Pettine is the super star for us.

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
slick #941987 03/30/15 04:35 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Per Troy Vincents statement: Farmer suspended 4 games without pay statement report also spells out when / duration of said suspension

Last edited by SaintDawg; 03/30/15 04:38 PM.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Damanshot #942001 03/30/15 05:01 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: texaslostdawg
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
I hope he doesn't try it again people around here form bad habits and even when their caught go right back and do it again. Haslam got away with one this time, NOT Farmer would be my guess.

Confused, why did Haslam get away with anything?

Because regardless of what Haslam, Farmer and Pet have said... Haslam told Farmer what to text and Farmer is only taking the bullet for Haslam.

Really, I guess I missed that. Can you point me to the artical(s) that verifiy that?

not sure what you are asking for

Haslam, Farmer and Pet numerous times stated that Farmer was the culprit and no one else... that can be easily found

The other half was about posters that stated more than once that Farmer was only covering for his boss and that Haslam was behind it all.. no, there is no proof and now even less, unless of course one thinks the NFL is protecting Haslam./

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
pblack18707 #942002 03/30/15 05:01 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: pblack18707

So Farmer’s suspension will not start until after the Browns select their “final” roster in the week before the opener and assemble their practice squad.

Transactions always take place after the final roster cutdown, however. In the same period of time a year ago, the Browns made approximately 27 player transactions of varying degree of importance. Players who were acquired during that time who are still on the roster include running back Shaun Draughn, linebacker Scott Solomon, long snapper Charley Hughlett and receiver Rodney Smith.

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=43611

I wonder if Jimmy will decide to do Ray's job in his absence? Who do we have in place to step up? Didn't we bring in a consultant for Farmer from the Chiefs last year? If we are going to be making moves I'd like to know who is behind them.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
eotab #942003 03/30/15 05:05 PM
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: eotab
Ray Farmer is clearly in over his head and isn't qualified for his job.

Yep clearly rolleyes

He got suspended for breaking NFL rules, drafted a project flier QB that should've gone in the 3rd-4th in the first round, and spent his other first on a CB who couldn't see the field on a team that lacked depth at the position. And on top of that, he spent most of his pressers sounding like a guy who won a contest.

It wasn't a glowing year for Ray.

PDR #942012 03/30/15 05:28 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: PDR
Ray Farmer is clearly in over his head and isn't qualified for his job.

Yep clearly rolleyes

He got suspended for breaking NFL rules, drafted a project flier QB that should've gone in the 3rd-4th in the first round, and spent his other first on a CB who couldn't see the field on a team that lacked depth at the position. And on top of that, he spent most of his pressers sounding like a guy who won a contest.

It wasn't a glowing year for Ray.

Come on man, name me some "Experts" or "Publications" that had Johnny going in the 3rd or 4th rd., and that CB your talking about was rated at the Top of his position entering the draft, so Farmer picked 2 players were projected to go in or close to the top half of the 1st rd., and whose to say they won't turn it around this year, if so I would say Farmer had a Real Good draft ... JMHO superconfused

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
slick #942013 03/30/15 05:29 PM
Legend
Legend
Those transactions aren't quite right. We didn't get Draughn or Solomon until much later. Here's what we did last year in that time:

09/20/2014 WR Charles Johnson signed to Minnesota's active roster.
09/16/2014 Ifeanyi Momah (WR) released from the practice squad.
09/16/2014 Allen Bradford (LB) signed to the practice squad.
09/10/2014 James Brown (OL) released from the practice squad
09/09/2014 Justin Staples (LB) released from practice squad.
09/09/2014 Aaron Berry (CB) has his contract terminated.
09/09/2014 Ryan Seymour (OL) waived
09/09/2014 Ifeanyi Momah (WR) signed to the practice squad.
09/09/2014 Gerell Robinsin (TE) signed to the active roster from Denver's practice squad
09/08/2014 Emmanuel Ogbuehi (TE) released from the practice squad
09/08/2014 Calvin Barnett (DL) signed to the practice squad
09/02/2014 Caylin Hauptmann (OL) waived/failed physical
09/01/2014 Karim Barton (OL) added to the practice squad.
09/01/2014 Charles Johnson (WR) added to the Browns practice squad.
09/01/2014 Kiero Small (FB) signed to the practice squad
09/01/2014 Vinston Painter (OL) signed to active roster from Denver's practice squad
09/01/2014 Patrick Lewis (OL) added to the practice squad
08/31/2014 Connor Shaw (QB) added to the practice squad.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/transactions.html

slick #942017 03/30/15 05:43 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Maybe this will shut the people up who always think it's the league against the Browns. Probably not but it should. Farmer and the Browns got extremely lucky not to lose any draft picks. Unfortunately, the freakin idiots will throw away the pick(s) anyway. The Browns don't need help from the league to be losers, they do just fine by themselves.

Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
GratefulDawg #942019 03/30/15 05:47 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Despite the fact that I think the whole situation is Bull, and I don't understand how any rule could be broken by using a phone, when you are allowed to communicate from the box to the field during games anyway,

Despite all that, what SHOULD happen, is the Browns need to set up some outside source, completely unrelated to ... and not even set up by the Browns, but somebody needs to give Farmer something to do to make sure he doesn't lose any pay, and has a productive 4 and a half weeks, football wise, not sipping tequila's on some beach somewhere.

And why does this league hate the Browns so much, or think it's a small thing to suspend its members 4 weeks +, again and again.

This commissioner, and this change for change's sake attitude that's appeared in recent years, is the biggest detriment to the future and popularity of the NFL since the leagues merged.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: WhatCanBrownDo4U
Maybe this will shut the people up who always think it's the league against the Browns.

Seems disproportionate to me when compared to Atlanta's punishment.

Way disproportionate.

pblack18707 #942032 03/30/15 06:08 PM
D
Legend
Legend
D
Farmer's top assistant is Bill Kuharich, who has experience as a GM in the NFL (Saints, 1996-2000). I'm sure he can handle any situation that might arise during Farmer's absence.

PastorMarc #942034 03/30/15 06:11 PM
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
Come on man, name me some "Experts" or "Publications" that had Johnny going in the 3rd or 4th rd., and that CB your talking about was rated at the Top of his position entering the draft, so Farmer picked 2 players were projected to go in or close to the top half of the 1st rd., and whose to say they won't turn it around this year, if so I would say Farmer had a Real Good draft ... JMHO

1) One should never rely on 'publications' or 'experts' in regards to how the draft will/or should turn out. Most of the time, they're on the outside looking in, and more often than not are comically incorrect in hindsight.

2) There were plenty. Some even said sixth round.

Myself, I said he was a 3rd-4th round flier/project type that would get drafted in the late first/early second by a team gullible enough to buy the hype.

I wasn't alone in this opinion. It wasn't even a minority opinion. Consensus was pretty even on 'boom-or-bust' with him, most supporters and detractors alike.

And I'm sorry, but when you're a gutter team, and you bomb first round picks, it's not a 'good' draft. Period.

Right now, we're looking at 'guy who will be out of the NFL in 1-2 years', and 'guy you hope gets his head on right because the physical tools are there'. That's nice if we're talking about the 3rd round. It's a failure if you're talking about two cracks in the 1st.

I gave Farmer the benefit of the doubt early. I even surmised that Haslam most likely pulled the trigger on Johnny, in the optimistic hope that our GM wasn't that inept. But his track record is bad, and when he speaks, he tends to remove all doubt.

He will be fired within 1-2 years. Bank it.

PDR #942043 03/30/15 06:29 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would say I have a lot more hope in Gilbert having a good career than Johnny, but I do have hope, but we will never now until they both get significant playing time ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
PastorMarc #942047 03/30/15 06:36 PM
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
I would say I have a lot more hope in Gilbert having a good career than Johnny, but I do have hope, but we will never now until they both get significant playing time ...

I agree for the most part. I have some hope for Gilbert, perhaps naive hope, but hope.

Manziel is a lost cause. NFL success in his case would be the single greatest defying-the-odds NFL QB story I've ever seen in my life.

Gilbert has all of the physical tools. If the light goes on mentally, it can work.

Manziel is more of an uphill climb. Even if he had his house in order from day one, NFL success would've been tough for him. The fact that he's an idiot makes it difficult.

I said from day one I wasn't discouraged by Manziel's 'persona' or 'partying' so much as his lack of common sense. QB's are CEO's. It's a different class, a different breed, for better or worse. And Manziel never demonstrated 'it' in that regard, college professional.

Big Ben is the only QB in the modern era to prove that hypothesis wrong.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I would guess that the Browns will be bale to pt together a contingency plan for Farmer's absence.

It's a dart board, and a homeless guy has the darts.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
slick #942117 03/30/15 09:03 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I so wished the NFL would have banned the "texting" GM from the first round of the draft. Sadly, he will be there.

PDR #942123 03/30/15 09:18 PM
Legend
Legend
I agree - I watched Kareem Jackson have a horrible rookie ye at in houston and he's had a pretty nice career so far.... I'm hoping Gilbert will have a much better sophomore year

<><

#gmstrong
SuperBrown #942125 03/30/15 09:27 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I drove over 550 miles today and was listening to various sports radio stations on XM.

The news about the Browns was not huge in comparison to the NCAAA tournament, but it was still news and it was yet another embarrassment for the Browns.

Do we ever make the news for doing something right?

I agree w/the NFL in that no picks should have been taken away from the Browns. They also suspended Farmer AFTER the draft, which was cool.

The Browns did NOT gain a competitive advantage like Atlanta did.

Heck, I actually think the Browns had a competitive DISADVANTAGE from Farmer's texts. Tell me, what does that arrogant, ignorant turd know about play calling? Where is his experience? Who the hell is he to critique Shanny? Seriously!

Players are not going to want to play for a turd like Farmer. Good coaches are not going to want to come here. We'll end up w/players like McCown and coaches like McConnel and the other guy we got from Oakland.

My contention throughout this disaster wasn't that the Browns should be punished much because of the rule breaking, but how it highlighted how freaking dysfunctional this franchise is under the guidance of Haslam and Farmer.

jaybird #942135 03/30/15 10:02 PM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: jaybird
I agree - I watched Kareem Jackson have a horrible rookie ye at in houston and he's had a pretty nice career so far.... I'm hoping Gilbert will have a much better sophomore year

I think Kareem Jackson played nickel his rc year...struggled badly his second year then finally became good...I could be wrong (as I followed him some as I liked him coming out of college) but its not unheard for CBs to struggle...I remember Dee Milliner looked awful his rc year, then looked very strong his final 3-4 games (I know he suffered from injury but was beginning to get it) I'm hoping as well Gilbert gets it and gives us a premier corner duo...However I think his biggest struggle is his horrible tackling and getting tangled up too easy...His coverage seemed a little better

Versatile Dog #942147 03/30/15 10:21 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

I drove over 550 miles today and was listening to various sports radio stations on XM.

The news about the Browns was not huge in comparison to the NCAAA tournament, but it was still news and it was yet another embarrassment for the Browns.

I agree w/the NFL in that no picks should have been taken away from the Browns. They also suspended Farmer AFTER the draft, which was cool.

The Browns did NOT gain a competitive advantage like Atlanta did.

Heck, I actually think the Browns had a competitive DISADVANTAGE from Farmer's texts. Tell me, what does that arrogant, ignorant turd know about play calling? Where is his experience? Who the hell is he to critique Shanny? Seriously!

Players are not going to want to play for a turd like Farmer. Good coaches are not going to want to come here. We'll end up w/players like McCown and coaches like McConnel and the other guy we got from Oakland.

My contention throughout this disaster wasn't that the Browns should be punished much because of the rule breaking, but how it highlighted how freaking dysfunctional this franchise is under the guidance of Haslam and Farmer.

Your'e preaching to the choir here Versatile Dog. Are you a truck driver? That's a lot of miles!

Versatile Dog #942150 03/30/15 10:26 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Vers.. I have been watching these developments from afar and this total affair smells like a Jimmy "Slick" Haslam production. Think, why would Farmer, who has been a GM understudy for years do the on thing a GM cannot do, from his bosses stadium box?? This is of course the same Owner who was actively lobbying for Manziel to play! And again, this is the same group who said that they did not know about Manziel's drinking problem?

So if Farmer takes the fall OK, it did not cost the Browns but like your quote stated, there is some dysfunction in management.

DogNDC #942158 03/30/15 10:53 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Success in anything comes through learning from mistakes and not repeating them. I read a lot of condemnation of Farmer because of mistakes, real or perceived, he made in his first year doing a tough job. He also made some impressively good moves. And, as NDC points out, there is reason to suspect several of his biggest mistakes are actually him being a good soldier and taking the heat for Haslam. I really don't know if that's the case, and it's rather beside my point; it's too early to pass judgement.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
CapCity Dawg #942170 03/30/15 11:21 PM
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
I would guess that the Browns will be bale to pt together a contingency plan for Farmer's absence.

It's a dart board, and a homeless guy has the darts.

Thats called continuous improvement.

Versatile Dog #942180 03/31/15 06:25 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

Vers, welcome back. And this is a good question.

We won't know the answer until we do something right. If/when we do, we'll see if it makes the news. Then we will know.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Versatile Dog #942186 03/31/15 07:11 AM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Hey welcome back!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
eotab #942187 03/31/15 07:18 AM
Legend
Legend
Rookies: Gilbert (last year a none factor. He should emerge this year, we will see. Manziel Never thought he was to start - we knew he was a 1-2 year project. His head seems to be on straight...won't know till we see. But I cannot state that it was a good thing either pick contributed much especially Gilbert.

Bitonio...can't get better than that.
West, Crowell good duo made losing Tate an after thought.
DeSir...raw talent saw a lot of improvement - he keeps on a Skrine pace that would be just fine. Gabriel excellent tough little WR, K Williams excellent slot CB. Over all a good draft. If you wish to only judge him on the first round so be it. As long as you have an open mind.

Farmer won't be going anywhere. I like his FA last year and so far this year.

I know a lot of people made a big ado about his lack of a WR pick while we knew Gordon would be suspended.

Well I don't have to expound on my value of WRs being the end all.

But we had a good rookie crop the FA we got fit in well and helped tremendously in putting in the new System.

I also Value the McCown, Hartline and Bowe acquisitions to help the O system be put in.

As for losing Shanny as the penalty. He was gone, for a cynic I'm surprised you don't acknowledge the fact he was gone no matter what...he and Quinn were talking during the season about working together. (no colusion cause Quinn was not hired yet as the Falcons HC). Pettine had his back and straightened everything out. It only became an issue to him to get released from his contract. He had long ago advised Pettine all was good. He also advised Pettine again that he had no problems being our OC - Pettine went on Vacation and he then got PO'd at Shanny cause he got wind that Shanny was shopping himself around. To me he was never a Brown. He was here for Shanny. And I wasn't impressed with his job our last 7 games. Most of the games we lost was on the O side of lack of execution. I know Hoyer went awol but I've heard people blame the OL - blame Pettine but nobody blame Shanny.

jmho - after all he didn't get his guy Cousins.

psssttt Eo don't you know you have to hit on every draft pick every single year, plus sign four all pro free agents every year or your a bum and a total failure as a GM.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
texaslostdawg #942188 03/31/15 08:02 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: dawgpound19
Awesome so no draft pick taken as part of the punishment! Thank God, honestly what is $250,000 to Jimmy...

Walking around money.. plus he recoups some he doesn't have to pay Farmer,,, 25% of his salary.

It might be more like 7%. I know that players are paid by the game. I would assume the rest of the people working for the Browns are paid in a more traditional manner and get paid year round. If so, Farmer loses 4 of 52 weeks.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Dave #942191 03/31/15 08:11 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Dave
Farmer's top assistant is Bill Kuharich, who has experience as a GM in the NFL (Saints, 1996-2000). I'm sure he can handle any situation that might arise during Farmer's absence.

Shivers.

Kuharich was one of the worst GMs the NFL has ever seen, ask any Saints fan. I hated the hire, because he had terrible drafts for the Saints. It was a courtesy by Farmer because Kuharich brought him to the NFL or something like that, so he got him back in as a return favor. Pure nepotism. Our FO is made up of the two guys who helped run the Chiefs and Saints to the ground. Great.

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
GMdawg #942193 03/31/15 08:12 AM
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:
psssttt Eo don't you know you have to hit on every draft pick every single year, plus sign four all pro free agents every year or your a bum and a total failure as a GM.

I get what you're saying, GM, but you also can't consistently whiff on 1st round picks. I know Farmer's only responsible for last year, but that doesn't keep Browns fans from being exasperated at pretty much blowing our last five 1st round picks in 2012, 2013, and 2014. I don't see much point in rehashing the past endlessly, but I really believe any number of us on these boards could have done a better job with those five 1st rounders since 2012 than the Browns' GMs did. They over-thunk it and were too cute by half, instead of just letting the draft come to them. Going forward, the Browns must find a QB in this draft or the next one, and they will be well on their way to having the full support of the fans.

DjangoBrown #942194 03/31/15 08:12 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Maybe it won't be Kuharich but Sashi.

Rishuz #942195 03/31/15 08:16 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Meant Morocco.

They both have the last name of Brown. Threw me off.

Rishuz #942196 03/31/15 08:16 AM
D
Legend
Legend
D
Homeless guy is available.

Dave #942199 03/31/15 08:19 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
That too.

See, there are a lot of options.

texaslostdawg #942200 03/31/15 08:31 AM
Legend
Legend
I hope he doesn't try it again people around here form bad habits and even when their caught go right back and do it again. Haslam got away with one this time, NOT Farmer would be my guess.

Because regardless of what Haslam, Farmer and Pet have said... Haslam told Farmer what to text and Farmer is only taking the bullet for Haslam.

Really, I guess I missed that. Can you point me to the artical(s) that verifiy that?

Haslam, Farmer and Pet numerous times stated that Farmer was the culprit and no one else... that can be easily found

The other half was about posters that stated more than once that Farmer was only covering for his boss and that Haslam was behind it all.. no, there is no proof and now even less, unless of course one thinks the NFL is protecting Haslam./

I'm asking you to prove this:

Quote:

I'm asking you or anyone to show me where that was said by anyone in the KNOW that Haslam was being protected by Farmer. It's stated as fact, and it may be the case, but I've read nothing that confirms that. have you?

Last edited by Damanshot; 03/31/15 08:32 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Damanshot #942203 03/31/15 08:34 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
As far as Haslam telling Farmer what to text, Grossi mentioned yesterday on the RBS that some of the texts were intended for O'Neil and had to do with the way guys were lined up on D when Alfred Blue was thrashing us.

That sounds like Farmer and not Haslam to me, at least in that case.

Damanshot #942220 03/31/15 09:22 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I'm asking you to prove this:

Quote:

I'm asking you or anyone to show me where that was said by anyone in the KNOW that Haslam was being protected by Farmer. It's stated as fact, and it may be the case, but I've read nothing that confirms that. have you?

Nope .. as I stated already... only by posters convinced that Haslam runs Farmer like a puppet

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Text gate

Link Copied to Clipboard