Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
FATE #2064355 03/29/24 01:21 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I won't claim people don't go too far on certain things. But in his press conferences he certainly wasn't promoting that everyone go out and get the vaccine. He did diminish and downplay the severity of the virus and that certainly was not helpful in fighting the spread. That's a pretty accurate description of what was happening at least early on.

There are certainly enough concrete things he has said and done to cause actual outrage. Beyond attempting to overturn the election he knows every time he makes his false claims about judges and prosecutors he is putting an actual target on their backs. that's something he fully understands and makes the choice to put them in danger. I could go on but I think you are all too aware of what I'm saying.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Of course outrage from the right is going after women’s reproductive rights, raising taxes on the middle class, lowering taxes for the very rich and making sure there isn’t equality for all.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Of course outrage from the right is going after women’s reproductive rights, raising taxes on the middle class, lowering taxes for the very rich and making sure there isn’t equality for all.

Could you rephrase this for clarity? I'm not sure what you are trying to say. What is outrage doing?

I don't seem to be able to figure out how whatever you're trying to say with that selection of concepts could relate to cognitive decline (except perhaps as an example.)

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Someone shared this with me the other day... Highlights some of the legislation Biden has passed. Its written by someone who agrees with the goals and spending... No doubt some will think otherwise. But no wonder MTG and others are throwing toya out of their prams that Biden manages to pass legislation and be a president without relying wholly on executive order or actions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/sep/08/joe-biden-presidency-progressives-donald-trump#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17117923117039&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcommentisfree%2F2023%2Fsep%2F08%2Fjoe-biden-presidency-progressives-donald-trump

Last edited by mgh888; 03/31/24 10:12 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus cognitive decline

Link Copied to Clipboard