Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Meanwhile.

Gordon denied. Can reapply this fall per Pelissero.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
My uncle was shot down in WW2 by a Japanese pilot named Tanaka

I punched a guy this weekend with the same name. I I'm banned from my favorite hibachi restaurant

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: kwhip
Meanwhile.

Gordon denied. Can reapply this fall per Pelissero.

Well that tables that debate for awhile. Thank god for little favors

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I never said or tried to imply that you were the bad guy. I know that I am the one who has questioned Peppers the most and I am a huge Ohio State fan. However, I have made it very clear that I could care less what college any Brown has played for. There were 3 guys from UM that I was hoping the Browns might draft. 2 for sure, and maybe one more.

I think the comments made by Sashi contradict the comments made by Peppers and his "source." Here they are again. Tell me what you think:

Quote:
Jabrill Peppers begins his Browns career in Stage One of the NFL drug program, and Sashi Brown acknowledged that the safety's livelihood will be at stake if he's not careful about what he puts in his body.

"It's certainly a factor for us,'' Brown said on draft night. "Jabrill understands. I think he's been accountable for it. He understands that it's something that he has to clean up as we move forward..."

And:

Quote:
"We talked to Jabrill about that,'' said Brown. "That's a concern for us. He understands it needs to be something that he's accountable for and responsible for what he puts in his body and understands that piece of it.''

"We did enough diligence at Michigan and through our process to understand who the young man was. We followed up to understand the sample and made the selection but Jabrill understands his NFL future, he's going to put that at stake if he continues to put himself in that type of a situation.''

I'll just say that my reading of those quotes is as follows "it's something that he has to clean up" meant clean up his record after the dilluted sample. As for the second quote regarding what he puts in his body, that's literally what he needs to do to avoid another dilluted sample. Watch what he puts in his body. Allegedly, in this case, the amount of water he drinks.

I 100% understand how it can be looked at as though there were something else there, but I just don't think we would have drafted him if that were the case. As such, I think it's reasonable to read those quotes the way I outlined.

Either way I hope this kid either is an off the field Boy Scout, or becomes one real quick so he can help the Browns win.

Last in, first out, the sign of a true champion!
[Linked Image from i301.photobucket.com]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
ESPN Cleveland host fired for saying Browns rookie on drugs

http://nypost.com/2017/05/11/espn-cleveland-host-fired-for-saying-browns-rookie-on-drugs/

This was one comparison that should have been avoided. It cost Sabrina Parr her job with ESPN Radio Cleveland.

Parr compared first-round pick Jabrill Peppers to troubled Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon, but not because of their abilities on the football field.

“He’s on the lean and the molly,” Parr said on “The Really Big Show” on ESPN 850. “The guy’s not going to make it. He’s not going to make it through the season.

“He’s another Josh Gordon. … I’ve seen it first-hand from a different vantage point, and it’s the same thing all over again. How are you already high out of your mind and you’ve only been here for a week?”

Peppers, a safety out of Michigan from New Jersey, tested positive for a diluted sample at the NFL Combine in March. Hosts Tony Rizzo and Aaron Goldhammer tried to get Parr to back off her comments, but she wouldn’t stop and joked that 10-time Pro Bowler Joe Thomas also was “on the lean,” which also is known as “purple drank” or “sizzurp.”

“I guess I can’t say certain things,” Parr said before being interrupted with, “No. You can’t.”

Parr attempted to use the “I was misquoted” defense on Twitter — it’s hard to get by on radio — but later deleted the post.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I don't live in Cleveland, and generally try my best to avoid material from the Cleveland-area sports reporters, but doesn't she have a history with players and tossing out accusations? Does she have a history of making incorrect accusations?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I don't live in Cleveland, and generally try my best to avoid material from the Cleveland-area sports reporters, but doesn't she have a history with players and tossing out accusations? Does she have a history of making incorrect accusations?

Those are good questions, bro.

If those answers are yes..........then I will feel better about the situation.

My initial feeling when I read another article on the subject was "Wow, those are strong allegations and there must be some truth to them." Heck, she lost her job over them.....yet, she never backed down from her comments about Peppers. She did say she was joking about Joe T.

I don't have a good feeling about this. However, I hope the answers to your questions are that she does have a history of making up stories because that would be good news for the Browns.

I just think there is something fishy here. Her comments. Sashi's comments. The diluted story. Too many coincidences in a short period of time for me to believe he is squeaky clean.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There is audio but one swear word so can't post it but will pm it if you want to hear it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Vambo

There is audio but one swear word so can't post it but will pm it if you want to hear it.

Ryan McCrystal‏ @Ryan_McCrystal May 10
Replying to @Ryan_McCrystal @Sabrina_Parr

You can't be misquoted on the radio. It's literally your own voice saying those words.

https://twitter.com/Ryan_McCrystal

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I have a friend who has a photo of Jabril smoking a blunt at his house. He text it to me on draft night....great pick Browns.....ugh

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: BpG
I have a friend who has a photo of Jabril smoking a blunt at his house. He text it to me on draft night....great pick Browns.....ugh

Are we pretending NFL players don't smoke weed?

I don't care if he smokes weed, I care if gets caught.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Are we pretending NFL don't smoke weed?

Agreed

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous

Agreed

He hasn't played a game and he is already in Stage 1, so there's that. LOL

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous

Agreed

He hasn't played a game and he is already in Stage 1, so there's that. LOL

Not a good sign.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Are we pretending NFL players don't smoke weed?

yes

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The NFL will eventually have to alter it's policy or end up with a three team league. Like it or not a great deal of these guys are smoking to deal with pain, stress, relaxation, addiction or whatever.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
The NFL will eventually have to alter it's policy or end up with a three team league. Like it or not a great deal of these guys are smoking to deal with pain, stress, relaxation, addiction or whatever.

Exactly. And an NFL Team Doctor will prescribe players painkillers in a heart beat, but the guys can't smoke pot.

It's just ridiculous

Legend
Legend
Never too early to be a bust. This is stupid on the part of Peppers; look at the "culture" we have emplaced already, certainly by these two players. Sashi sounds serious. Thank goodness!!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
V
Legend
Legend
V
Why do people always assume that the players are only smoking pot?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
EDIT: Thing got all messed up. He's try number 2 (The Quote isn't working Vers for your short post you had before)

This is a point I was trying to make with the whole Josh Gordon thing.

I was only talking about pot because it's a banned substance in the NFL yet team doctorsl hand out painkillers like candy. Painkillers are a real pet peeve of mine or whatever you wanna call it. They're the substance that many of my friends got hooked on and have really set them back in their lives. Led to heroin for some, led to heavy arrests for others. And I get that folks are responsible for their own actions, but when they started taking painkillers, that's when things took a turn for the worse.

So yeah, it annoys me that the NFL bans marijuana but will hand out a percoset to a guy in a heartbeat. IMO the Pharma Companies are the worst druglords in this country.

But yes, there's definitely assumptions that are made by fans, about players and failed drug tests etc., that they're doing one thing or another. Like we said, how do we know that Peppers sample was dilute and didn't actually fail for a substance? How do we know what exactly Josh Gordon has been doing? For all we know, he could have major cocaine problems too.

But in this case, CFS or whatever those initials are, posted that he doesn't care if players smoke pot, only if they get caught, and many folks just agreed.

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 05/12/17 09:22 AM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...amazing the ASSumptions we end up making on this board over a diluted sample...lol

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
C
Legend
Legend
C

I think most only smoke pot (besides all the pain killers of course). Weed is easy to access and pretty safe.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think pot is the most popular, but I think players use PEDs. I think drugs like Purple Drank, Ecstasy, and coke are popular choices, as well. And of course, alcohol abuse is huge.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I think pot is the most popular, but I think players use PEDs. I think drugs like Purple Drank, Ecstasy, and coke are popular choices, as well. And of course, alcohol abuse is huge.

Of course they use PEDs, I thought that was a given. I think the other drugs you mentioned are less prevalent just because it is harder to function when using them. I think they smoke/eat weed when they get home to make their bodies feel better.

In the off-season all bets are off though.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Of course they use PEDs, I thought that was a given. I think the other drugs you mentioned are less prevalent just because it is harder to function when using them. I think they smoke/eat weed when they get home to make their bodies feel better.

In the off-season all bets are off though.

Also weed lasts a lot longer than most of those drugs do in the urine. Although if you're not in stage one you're only getting tested once per year during minicamp. So most players are smart enough not to get caught. The NFL doesn't want their players suspended for this type of stuff. It did take a few Steelers to get punished before they went a lot more lenient than they used to be.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Browns' Jabrill Peppers: 'I've never done' those drugs 'in my life'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/05/browns_jabrill_peppers_ive_nev.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns rookie safety Jabrill Peppers denied allegations Friday that he's been using illegal recreational drugs.

Former ESPN Cleveland contributor Sabrina Parr, who was fired by the station on Wednesday, said on The Really Big Show that day that Peppers was "on the Lean and the Molly'' and that he's ''already been high out of his mind'' despite only being here for a week. Lean is a drink made of promethazine with codeine, Sprite and Jolly Rancher candy. Molly is slang for Ecstasy.

"No. No. Absolutely not, never in my life,'' Peppers said on the first day of rookie minicamp. "Whatever drugs she said I've done, I've never done in my life."

Peppers, who begins his career in Stage One of the NFL's drug program because of a dilute sample at the NFL Combine, had no idea where Parr got her information.

"I mean, people can say whatever they want to say,'' he said. "This is my first time in Cleveland since they brought me out here, so I don't know what she's talking about. I just think people want to say what they say to make stories. I can't do anything about that. I came here to play football and help this great organization get back to prominence."

Pepper, the No. 25 overall pick, isn't about to let the controversy spoil the start of his NFL career.

"Absolutely not,'' he said. "No one's going to take this moment away from me. I don't care what it is. I've worked my whole life to get here. I'm happy to be here. I'm not going to let what people say about me ruin the best moment of my life. Are you kidding me? I've been talked about, hated on my whole life. There's no skin off my teeth. To answer your question, no. I'm extremely happy I'm here. I'm happy to prove myself again.''

He assured fans it will all be about good football now.

"That's the only thing they're going to hear from here on out,'' he said. "I don't really get into things outside of football because that's outside of my control. Like I said before, I never failed a drug test in my life, never been arrested, so people want to speculate on that for other reasons, which we all know what those reasons are, and so be it.

"I'm just here to be the best person and football player I can be, learn from the vets, the great coaches and the coaching staff and that's what I intend to do.''

Browns head of football operations Sashi Brown admitted Peppers' dilute sample "is a concern'' and said the club has talked to him about it and warned him that he's accountable for what he puts in his body.
But Peppers stuck by what a source told ESPN after the dilute sample came to light, that he overhydrated at the Combine.
"I do have a history of cramping,'' he said. "I was working out for two position groups and I was informed to hydrate. I know now that too much hydration can hurt but you know it's not a big deal for me. I'm not really too worried about it. Like I said, people can speculate all they want. I'm just here to learn from these guys and be the best person I can be."
Peppers, the hybrid player out of Michigan, said he's tried various things to avoid cramping.

"The typical pickle juice doesn't work for me,'' he said. "Eating bananas doesn't work for me. Pedialyte doesn't work for me. It's this thing called The Right Stuff that I took in college, had real good effects, so I'm probably just going to stay with that. I feel like they're more high tech here, now. Hopefully we can figure out something better that won't require me to take one of those every quarter.''

As for landing in Stage One of the NFL drug program because of the watered-down sample, Peppers is taking it in stride.

"It's due process,'' he said. "You can't be frustrated about the process. I'm not the only guy going through that process. You can't be mad at the system. You just take it on the chin like a grown man and move forward and that's what I intend to do.''

Asked if he's been apprised of what he must do to be sprung from the program -- which can as early as 90 days with no missteps -- Peppers chuckled.

"Just do what I've been doing, stay clean,'' he said. "There's nothing more than that."

Coming from Michigan, Peppers is used to the scrutiny.

"I'm built for it,'' he said. "But that's just society. Those who don't like me use things like this to further their agenda and other people speculate. I can only control what I can control and that's being the best ballplayer and person that I can be."

On draft night and again a week later in an interview on 92.3 The Fan, Sashi Brown acknowledged that Peppers must be careful or risk his career.

"We talked to Jabrill about that,'' said Brown. "That's a concern for us. He understands it needs to be something that he's accountable for and responsible for what he puts in his body and understands that piece of it.

"We did enough diligence at Michigan and through our process to understand who the young man was. We followed up to understand the sample and made the selection but Jabrill understands his NFL future, he's going to put that at stake if he continues to put himself in that type of a situation.''

Peppers will be tested randomly in Stage one, and if he fails a test he'll be subject to a fine of three weeks' pay and advance to Stage Two of the program. Violations in Stage Two can result in the loss of four game checks or a four-game suspension.
But Peppers has no intentions of letting that happen.

"Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."

P
Legend
Legend
P

I don't think it's any more or less an assumption that they're doing more than smoking weed.

Doesn't our opinions that are not all fact based require an assumption of some sort?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Jabrill Peppers sits out first Browns rookie camp practice because he hasn't signed participation agreement

BEREA, Ohio -- Most of the time, a player does his talking on the field, but it was the opposite on the first day of Browns rookie camp for safety Jabrill Peppers.

Peppers, the No. 25 overall pick, met with the media a few hours before practice and addressed allegations by fired ESPN Cleveland contributor Sabrina Parr that he's been using illegal recreational drugs.

But when it came time for the Michigan product to make it all about football during the afternoon practice, he wasn't out on the field with his nine fellow draft picks, 11 undrafted rookies and 17 tryout players.

The Browns announced afterwards that Peppers isn't practicing yet because he hasn't yet signed his participation agreement. Peppers remains unsigned, and his agent Todd France, advised him not to sign the standard participation waiver.

"We're in the process of getting that done,'' said coach Hue Jackson. "Those things happen. They happen throughout the league. I think we'll get that squared away here soon.''

Still, Jackson acknowledged it was unfortunate not to have him out there during the spirited two-hour session.

"Oh, it is,'' said Jackson. "And I'm sure it's disappointing for the young man, too. But that's just part of it and we'll work through that. We'll get him up to speed. He did a great job in meetings last night. He's chomping at the bit and ready to go. So we'll get him out here soon.''

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/05/jabrill_peppers_agent_advises.html

how come the other unsigned first round picks were out there?

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
C
Legend
Legend
C
It seems like the unsigned players have to sign some sort of waiver just in case something happens to them at practice. Peppers was advised not to practice. My guess is that they want to get his contract done first just so he is guaranteed money. It seems dumb to me, it's not like the team won't sign him if he gets hurt.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Jabrill Peppers can’t be drug tested until he signs participation agreement

Regardless of whether there are big coincidences or small coincidences, it’s coincidental at best that Browns safety Jabrill Peppers didn’t sign a participation agreement allowing him to take part in the rookie minicamp, given that without a participation agreement (or a formal contract) he is immune from drug testing.

That’s how it works; no testing occurs (either substance-abuse or PED) until a player signs his rookie deal or inks a participation agreement that promises he’ll receive the contract he would have gotten if he suffers a serious injury during offseason workouts. Regardless of whether Peppers didn’t sign a participation agreement with the specific purpose of avoiding drug testing, that’s the practical result.

Despite the nonchalance projected by coach Hue Jackson regarding the decision of Peppers to decline to sign a participation agreement, it’s a very rare occurrence. Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman did it in 2005. Last year, Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa actually signed a participation agreement and showed up for rookie minicamp before refusing to engage in any further workouts until he received his four-year deal.

Again, it doesn’t mean Peppers refused to sign the participation agreement specifically to avoid drug testing. Still, without the participation agreement he won’t be tested. Given that he tested positive at the Scouting Combine with a dilute sample (and thus will be in the program once he shows up for work) and in light of post-draft comments from executive V.P. of football operations Sashi Brown indicating that the positive test is something Peppers has to clean up, it’s fair to at least wonder whether his decision not to sign a standard document allowing him to participate in rookie minicamp has a connection to the effort to clean something up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...tion-agreement/

well..

Legend
Legend

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy

it’s a very rare occurrence. Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman did it in 2005. Last year, Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa actually signed a participation agreement and showed up for rookie minicamp before refusing to engage in any further workouts until he received his four-year deal.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Peppers is giving off bad vibes, in my opinion.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If dude is hanging out with people who would take a photo of him doing something stupid. Imagine what he's doing with people he trusts.

Where there is smoke.....with the BROWNS draft picks....there is almost certainly fire. With that said, Joey Bosa is KNOWN for his love of nose drugs and he's a stud.

Time will tell.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Peppers is giving off bad vibes, in my opinion.

Agree. Speculation it might be, but is he in a minority of one. Not signing this is not unprecedented but in his case, it adds to the smoke. Bad advice, or something to hide.

But then we are Browns fans and we are so damn snakebit with this stuff we come to assume the worst because it usually comes to that haha

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
I don't know if he's doing drugs or not, but it's not a good look that he is in Stage 1, talks some crap w/no apologies, and then is the ONLY rookie to not sign the participation agreement and not practice, which means he can't be tested.

<<Sigh>>

Legend
Legend
I don't care if he's doing drugs.

I don't care if the whole team is doing drugs.

As long as you're smart enough to not get caught. And can play. And play well. I'm good.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It seems like the unsigned players have to sign some sort of waiver just in case something happens to them at practice. Peppers was advised not to practice. My guess is that they want to get his contract done first just so he is guaranteed money. It seems dumb to me, it's not like the team won't sign him if he gets hurt.

The test was done at the nfl scouting combine are there different rules there?

V
Legend
Legend
V
I hear you, but he already got caught.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Throwing wet blanket on draftees' dilute test explanations
ProFootballDocContact ReporterSports Medical Analyst

Here is the story behind the diluted test results for Jabrill Peppers and Reuben Foster. Or, at least, here is what you need to know about the reality (and myth) of how it is possible the two impending draftees came to have diluted drug tests

NFL drug tests by nature are confidential in their results and complex in the process. Identities and circumstances of players in the "drug program" are supposed to be protected and subject to penalty if confidentiality is violated.

Even the process of testing is purposely mysterious.For example, last year James Harrison was told he could not video a mandatory drug test in order to maintain the "integrity of the protocols and protect against the possibility of manipulation of the process at the time or during future tests.”

In theory, the public would never have known about the diluted samples and subsequent ruling of positive tests if Foster and Peppers had not revealed them. However, every team and draft decision maker already knew. Although commendable to come forward and provide information, it wasn’t truly "coming clean” since the important people already had the information.

The testing at the NFL Scouting Combine is similar to testing for veteran players, with strict protocol. Each player is directly witnessed while providing each sample. Only under this stringent process would the league be able to impose a first strike for the substance abuse policy.

The first question is why a dilute sample is considered a positive result. In the drug testing world diluting a sample is considered to be a way of cheating or decreasing the chance of getting caught by "watering down" the specimen. Sometimes this is done with diuretics, masking agents, altering the sample or drinking lots of water. (Missing a test is also considered a positive.)

Many have chimed in asking why a player would not just be allowed to resubmit a sample.

Joe Thomas and other NFL players have said that happened to them and they were allowed to wait and supply more urine.

Joe Thomas
&#10004;
@joethomas73

Question to all of my NFL brothers... have you ever had a dilute sample in the NFL where they just made you pee again? I have...
8:00 PM - 24 Apr 2017

The answer lies in whether the test is for substances of abuse or performance enhancing drugs. Players are allowed up to four samples under the PED test but only one sample without repeat for the test for “street” drugs.

Why are there two testing systems?

The PED test is done randomly throughout the season to catch players trying to assist their performance. The substance abuse test is done only once per year, unless a previous positive puts a player in the program for random testing. The two tests look for different drugs and have different purposes, rules and penalty structures. Substances of abuse is governed by a 41-page document agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA, while PED follows a separate 35-page mantra.

Does the Peppers explanation make sense? Peppers’ representatives said he “has a history of cramping” and drank “eight to 10” bottles of water before he went to bed since he would be performing both linebacker and defensive back drills. However, a player with a history of cramping would know to drink an electrolyte-rich fluid like Gatorade or Pedialyte instead of water, as electrolytes are much more effective in alleviating cramping.

Does the Foster food poisoning explanation make sense? Typically diarrhea, cramping and not being able to keep anything down results in concentrated urine. It is unlikely Foster drank so much water in an attempt to "flush out " his system that it resulted in going to the other extreme of being diluted. First, drinking enough water to dilute urine usually means a person wakes up in the middle of the night to empty a full bladder, thus normalizing future specimens. Second, urine in the morning (when drug tests are typically administered) is naturally more concentrated in the morning.

Some players are known to drink water to be heavier at weigh-ins. However, drug testing typically happens early, often well before (even a day before) weigh-ins. Chugging water can add pounds temporarily. With healthy kidneys, that effect is minimized after just hours.

Will we know what each player might have tested tested positive for? Assuming confidentiality is maintained, no. It is entirely possible the tests were not actually positive for any substance of abuse, but a dilute test by rule is considered a first positive.

Will this affect their draft stock? Potentially, yes. But due to a “character” concern. General managers are not so naive to believe their players don't smoke marijuana – whether for pain relief or for recreation. After all, the once-a-year substance abuse test has been called the "intelligence test.”

The issue is less whether a player smokes, but more that they can't do it after they are in the program. It takes up to six weeks for pot to clear from urine, and the likelihood of a random test occurring during this time is high. Further positives lead quickly to fines and mandatory suspensions.

Aside from the character issue, teams worry about escalated discipline and future game absences. The moral for players is to stay away from a first positive.

Once in the program and subject to random testing, there is a zero-tolerance policy to any substance of abuse. For example, if an original test was positive for Adderall, a first-time detection of marijuana would still trigger a second positive. Both Peppers and Foster now find themselves in this precarious situation.

The real question: How will this be viewed in the minds of each team’s decision makers?

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/spor...0427-story.html

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Peppers Begins in Stage One

Link Copied to Clipboard