Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
Legend
Legend
V
Stop playing your games, or at least try and go trick someone less gullible.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 06/06/18 02:02 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I'm not playing games and it was not a trick question. Since you posted a link, would you be kind enough to identify the post...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32

I'm not playing games and it was not a trick question. Since you posted a link, would you be kind enough to identify the post...

find it yourself... not hard

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
I want Hue locked out of all the offensive meetings and his only input should be submitting the starting lineup to nfl.com on game day.

ooo

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
I want Hue locked out of all the offensive meetings and his only input should be submitting the starting lineup to nfl.com on game day.

ooo

should not have botherd.. the only ones that make things up on the board are 32 and memp... they pretty much not worth talking to.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Diam already explained what he was talking about. Don't give me this BS of an "exact quote." The entire thread is about Hue not having a say on O or D.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: pblack18707

should not have botherd.. the only ones that make things up on the board are 32 and memp... they pretty much not worth talking to.

Oh you are a piece of work! And since you feel that way, don't reply to my posts and I won't waste my time replying to yours...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
the only ones that make things up on the board are 32 and memp

Coming from the guy that says Sashi Brown was organizing a coup when Farmer and Pettine were here. rofl

Tackles are tackles.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
Quote:
the only ones that make things up on the board are 32 and memp

Coming from the guy that says Sashi Brown was organizing a coup when Farmer and Pettine were here. rofl

from some one working there,,,,

Brown’s a smooth operator, and people inside the facility adore his demeanor and likability. In his dealings with Pettine and Farmer he rightfully scolded the pair for their defensive scheme and signing over-the-hill free agents.

sure sounds like it to me... not only personal but coaching too.. yea .... smooth.. can stab you in the back and make you smile over it

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
In his dealings with Pettine and Farmer he rightfully scolded the pair for their defensive scheme and signing over-the-hill free agents.

I 'm sure he wasn't the only one in Berea "scolding" them for that and even your quote said rightfully. Must have been a pretty big coup then, huh?

Next time share a link with more substance or at least make up some burner twitter account like Colangelo.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
In his dealings with Pettine and Farmer he rightfully scolded the pair for their defensive scheme and signing over-the-hill free agents.

I'm sure he wasn't the only one in Berea "scolding" them for that. Must have been a pretty big coup then, huh?

Next time share a link with more substance or at least make up some burner twitter account like Colangelo.

bahaha look for it.. your main source maybe.. twitter bahahaha

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Glad I checked in... three pages of trash.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: FATE
Glad I checked in... three pages of trash.

Exactly. Gets harder and harder to read anything...

Legend
Legend
I agree. If either side would just let the other rant without a response, sooner or later, maybe they'd realize just how dumb they sound, and stop. Instead both sides keep egging the other on, and make the board unreadable at times.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Originally Posted By: eotab
You had me until the Trump bash...lol laugh boo

It was a JOKE ... smilies and everything ..... good god man ... Portland did the same thing the other day ...

I come here to have fun, not to have hire a lawyer to proof read everything i post ..

WTF ... and this isn’t directed just at U ...

Vers is right ... the FUN is being sucked out of this place .. his reasons are just different than mine but the end result is the same ...

Its OK DAWGS ... even browns fans are ALLOWED TO LAUGH EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!!!!

btw did you miss my smile and everything?I actually laughed before I sarcastically put a boo in there but I guess all you saw was the Boo and then ASSumed...lol laugh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
D
Legend
Legend
D
The boo sign confused me bro ...

Wasn’t sure if the smilie was sarcastic or the boo sign was ... i was conflicted so i went with my old bedside manner ... wink ...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
9-7, and we tag Tyrod next year.

Our front 7 is no joke, we’re gonna be be good

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
B
Legend
Legend
B
I think that is more in line over those who think 4-5 wins.

I'd bet that Dorsey is looking for 8 wins as a starting point.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
we tag Tyrod next year.

I doubt it.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:
we tag Tyrod next year.

I doubt it.

Hopefully to trade him ... thumbsup

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
we tag Tyrod next year.

I doubt it.

Hopefully to trade him ... thumbsup

If he is the reason the Browns do well, then I'm all about keeping him around. But I highly doubt we tag him.

Tackles are tackles.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

I doubt it. But, it fits right into your ongoing agenda of firing Hue.

At least you're consistent.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This is his third year, that is pretty much the standard of when a coach is expected to have things heading in the right direction at least.

AFter winning one game in two seasons , Hue better show marked improvement or he will be gone .

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, players win/lose games- Pete Carroll lost Super Bowl calling pass play instead of Beast Mode...Dorsey will review coaching staff after season- I don't think number of wins is the barometer- it's total package. That stated, the Browns do need to win more than one.....GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: hitt
JMHO, players win/lose games- Pete Carroll lost Super Bowl calling pass play instead of Beast Mode...Dorsey will review coaching staff after season- I don't think number of wins is the barometer- it's total package. That stated, the Browns do need to win more than one.....GO Browns!!!

Not to tangent, but I agree with the call and passing in that situation. I believe the numbers agree as well.

Anyway, I agree. I don't think wins will make a difference in whether or not Hue remains. I mean really anything is an improvement over 0-16. I think the entire body of work will be scrutinized and to think Hue is not on the hot seat is naive.

B
Legend
Legend
B

I wasn't even thinking about Hue when I made that comment. I don't think Dorsey views this roster as depleted and capable of winning only 2-3 games.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
There’s so many factors here and we have NO CLUE what the important ones are ...

Lets start with the FACT we have NO CLUE how the decision will be made ... will it be the thief or Dorsey ... or Dee for that matter ... if Dorsey and the thief agree its no biggie ... if not, who has the final say ...

How well do Dorsey and Hue get along ... that could be HUGE ... If Dorsey really likes Hue and the thief is going to rely heavily on Dorsey’s input that could lower the bar quite a bit compared to where it would be if Dorsey and Hue didn’t get along at all ...

How many injuries and to who ... same with our opponents ... right now NO is a tough draw and will be a hard one to win ... if Brees goes down in week 1 and is out that changes that game to a game we best win ...

Lets see what happens ... i don’t think u can place a set # of W’s and draw a line in the sand and say if he doesn’t win that many he’s fired ...

T
Legend
Legend
T
Is it ok to endorse the current situation? Extrapolate it out, you could have a HC who coached 30 years and went 16-464, but you didn't fire a coach every year. thumbsup? No.

T
Legend
Legend
T

It's all up to the Browns' ownership anyways.

I think Todd Haley was brought in to be the next HC of the Cleveland Browns, but I don't know, just a guess.

I've had a new idea that started about 2-3 months ago.

Perhaps the Haslems, looking to show stability, wish to have Hue "reitre" and hand the reigns over to somebody already on the Browns.
And What better way to do that than after a positive outcome to a season, an improvement.

They Certainly are not waiting on 0-16 to get worse.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think Hue did his job. He kept the players engaged on a team that was built to lose, or more accurately, built to lay a foundation rather than to win. Did he make mistakes? Sure, but his primary job was to keep the players engaged while losing.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

There are a lot of varying opinions when it comes to Hue. Mine has remained fairly consistent. I look at what Dorsey said when he got here and it seems the powers that be agree with my opinion. ( refer to my sig. )

A game plan looks great any time your players execute. Every game plan looks terrible when your players don't execute. It's really that simple. All coaches make mistakes and when you win games, those mistakes are overlooked because the end result is a good one. When you lose games, those mistakes get magnified.

Once again, referring to my sig., it's obvious Dorsey thought this team was pretty devoid of talent when he got here. There would be no other reason to keep a coach who is 1-31 unless you seriously believe he hasn't been given competitive talent. Dorsey has done a lot to correct that situation. To me, at this point, Hue is on a one year deal, and rightfully so. The talent has been assembled to compete and win some games.

I agree with those who say that injuries on the part of both us and our opponents will play into the equation and the assessment of Hue will be done on a game to game basis. I've never believed in giving Hue some long term loyalty. I have however believed in giving him a roster that has enough talent to win and see what he can do with it before he's kicked to the curb like we have seen done over and over again. This is that year.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
There’s so many factors here and we have NO CLUE what the important ones are ...

Lets start with the FACT we have NO CLUE how the decision will be made ... will it be the thief or Dorsey ... or Dee for that matter ... if Dorsey and the thief agree its no biggie ... if not, who has the final say ...

How well do Dorsey and Hue get along ... that could be HUGE ... If Dorsey really likes Hue and the thief is going to rely heavily on Dorsey’s input that could lower the bar quite a bit compared to where it would be if Dorsey and Hue didn’t get along at all ...

How many injuries and to who ... same with our opponents ... right now NO is a tough draw and will be a hard one to win ... if Brees goes down in week 1 and is out that changes that game to a game we best win ...

Lets see what happens ... i don’t think u can place a set # of W’s and draw a line in the sand and say if he doesn’t win that many he’s fired ...

I say 7 wins, but there is no line in the sand. I am a reasonable person. It could be less wins, though not 3-4 wins.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

It's all up to the Browns' ownership anyways.

I think Todd Haley was brought in to be the next HC of the Cleveland Browns, but I don't know, just a guess.

I've had a new idea that started about 2-3 months ago.

Perhaps the Haslems, looking to show stability, wish to have Hue "reitre" and hand the reigns over to somebody already on the Browns.
And What better way to do that than after a positive outcome to a season, an improvement.

They Certainly are not waiting on 0-16 to get worse.

I am not sure if your post is is jest ...... Or if you're insane .... or both ....... rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I say 7 wins, but there is no line in the sand. I am a reasonable person. It could be less wins, though not 3-4 wins.

Honestly, there's no reason why we can't win the division.

Legend
Legend
Sounds like a plan! Make it so, Number One.

Might as well win the whole thing. Play on.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Quote:

I agree.....but people like Vers who want 3-4 wins to keep Hue for whatever reason, will get mad.

3- 13....that sounds good enough. That would be solid improvement for some.

Sorry....not me. Even 6 wins doesn't cut it for me. Seven wins or hit the road.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Quote:

I agree.....but people like Vers who want 3-4 wins to keep Hue for whatever reason, will get mad.

3- 13....that sounds good enough. That would be solid improvement for some.

Sorry....not me. Even 6 wins doesn't cut it for me. Seven wins or hit the road.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
So, you know more than Vegas? LMAO.........you are priceless.

B
Legend
Legend
B
So, you know more than Vegas? LMAO.........you are priceless.

You do know that lines are set for betting? The lines are set to create equal betting on both sides of the line. If the betting starts to get heavy on one side, the line is changed.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
IMO winning the division is probably as easy for us as winning the wild card ... instead of having to beat out teams like the Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Jags, Texans, Broncos, etc ... we just have to try to take care of the Ravens, Bengals, and split with the Steelers.

I'm not saying it like it's an easy task, but our division is certainly not the strongest.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Browns are Legit Wild Card Sleepers

Link Copied to Clipboard