Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
LOL

A tad premature.If there EVER was a franchise to be cautious about every QB, we the snake-bitten should be that one.

However, with the number of players we dressed out at the position, we never took most of them seriously. They were panic fills, roster spackle to play the next game or so. We really earn the negativity with ones we have held up as the real deal, like right about now, who died on the vine. I see BM growing. Keep your eye on his potential.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: ddubia
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Apparently, you guys haven't been paying attention.

The things he's done may never be duplicated.

Thats what they said about David Klingler and then soon there after Akili Smith ...

College production is a HORRIBLE ASS indicator for how your going to do as a pro ..

Look at Joe Montana and Tom Brady ... not sure the careers of two college QB’s could be any different yet look at the results in the NFL ... and even with Joe’s INCREDIBLE college career he didn’t go til rnd 3 of the draft ...

Baker has the POTENTIAL to be a stud cause he’s accurate and smart ... as of right now its POTENTIAL with a BOATLAOD OF QUESTION MARKS to be answered ...

Thats it ... trying to say he’s going to be this or that based off college is COMPLETE and UTTER CRAP with a Capitol C ...

Mason Rudolph could end up the best QB in this class .. right now its a CRAPSHOOT as to who that will be ....

That's the best take I've seen on him. Those on either the love or hate spectrum are easily dismissed in my opinion.

Baker is not smart... a smart guy does not run way from the police drunk,specially a guys that is betting his future on being a NFL QB.

There is zero indication that Baker is smart, or smarter than many QB's to make that claim. You could make a point of him being emotional, but rational I don't think so.

College accuracy is something that you should not value to much, specially when the accuracy is a product of the system the QB plays in.

Mayfield was a #1 gut pick... until he proves it, for me it will be Dorsey doing what the Browns FO always does, trying to outsmart others.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So you googled Baker Mayfield generational talent saw the results and came here and said you saw not a single article or person mention baker mayfield and generational in the same context. Is this an accurate assessment of what you did?

And I'm the one who deceives? Got it.

Diam has it right that his accuracy and arm talent is what took him to the top in college. Colt McCoy and Tebow have been compared but neither had the arm talent.

I also agree that you can't judge a college career as an NFL indicator. I do think you you need to show some propensity to win, however. Take jay Cutler. He didn't win in college didn't win in the pros. The same will probably hold true for Kizer which is webt I didn't want him. Mahomes is the one guy who "did not win" that I feel could be awesome. But now we are off topic.

What am I doing that is trying to be deceiving? I would love to know because slander can actually be a crime. I have never pranced around like some who continually say I told you so and must be the superior intellect on the board. I don't really care about that. I don't try to corral people into hating on certain posters for their way of thinking. And I certainly don't go around saying so and so's opinion is deceitful.

I've never once since mayfield has been drafted said, I told you so. I've merely said, just watch, wait and see for yourself. It's interesting to me that a lot of the anti-Sashi's are now in the corner of Dorsey got it wrong.

All you have do is look at what baker did in college to see he was a rarity. He has far better arm talent than McCoy or tebow. Like I said he was the most efficient quarterback ever, and then the following year he was the most efficient quarterback ever! You may never see that again, ever!

Unlike you, I'm not trying to deceive anyone. I believe we have a very special quarterback on our hands. I don't think it's hard to see he's someone special. If you choose to ignore it now, that's fine. But I believe itll be hard to ignore in the
Near future.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:
Baker is not smart... a smart guy does not run way from the police drunk,specially a guys that is betting his future on being a NFL QB.

We should be the Saints. There are a lot of fans here who have never done any stupid drunk stuff.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Originally Posted By: rastanplan
Baker is not smart... a smart guy does not run way from the police drunk

Have you ever been drunk? Did you get drunk on your 21st Birthday ( as I recall the incident took place on Baker's 21st ). Did you ever drink and drive? Have you ever run a stop sign? How about sped up and ran through a yellow light? Have you ever bounced a check, either accidentally or on purpose? Have you ever driven over a speed limit? Have you ever not used a turn signal on your car? Any of those things, if spotted by a cop, IS NOT SMART. How many of those things have you done, ever ?

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Halfback32

Have you ever been drunk? Did you get drunk on your 21st Birthday ( as I recall the incident took place on Baker's 21st ). Did you ever drink and drive? Have you ever run a stop sign? How about sped up and ran through a yellow light? Have you ever bounced a check, either accidentally or on purpose? Have you ever driven over a speed limit? Have you ever not used a turn signal on your car? Any of those things, if spotted by a cop, IS NOT SMART. How many of those things have you done, ever ?

I've been drunk, yes, but it would never cross my mind to escape from the police. And I was never in a position to be a future NFL QB...

But let me flip the question.

Why do you think Baker is a smart QB?

Emotional, I concede, but smart... that would never be an adjective I would use to classify Baker. Smart people also do dumb things, but not with the frequency Baker does dumb stuff.

And then there is the difference of being college Football smart and NFL football smart...

Last edited by rastanplan; 07/05/18 09:27 AM.
Legend
Legend
My response is strictly in reference to labeling Mayfield a generational player.

That is unfair to both Baker and the fans.

Let him play and we will see.

Hopefully he is really good.

As it stands today; I am pulling for Tyrod because he is the starter.

When Baker gets his chance I will be pulling for him. I want to be a Baker Mayfield fan but he has to show me first that he can lead this team to victories.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H

I've been drunk, yes, but it would never cross my mind to escape from the police. And I was never in a position to be a future NFL QB...

Emotional, I concede, but smart... that would never be an adjective I would use to classify Baker. Smart people also do dumb things, but not with the frequency Baker does dumb stuff.

And then there is the difference of being college Football smart and NFL football smart...

the dumb stuff people site are not "dumb" per se. I question the use of the word frequency. One game, against Kansas, he grabbed his crotch, taunting the Kansas bench after being taunted and trash talked from the the opening handshake on. He ran from the cops when he he was drunk and walking. Was he driving ? No. Was he in a fight ? No. Was he stealing, or robbing someone? No. Was he drunk and disorderly? Only charged that way because he tried to run, before being stopped, no. Did he do STUPID things day after day, after day ? I would guess not. He was the starting QB on a top 4 football team and the Heisman trophy winner. Not stupid.

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

the dumb stuff people site are not "dumb" per se. I question the use of the word frequency. One game, against Kansas, he grabbed his crotch, taunting the Kansas bench after being taunted and trash talked from the the opening handshake on. He ran from the cops when he he was drunk and walking. Was he driving ? No. Was he in a fight ? No. Was he stealing, or robbing someone? No. Was he drunk and disorderly? Only charged that way because he tried to run, before being stopped, no. Did he do STUPID things day after day, after day ? I would guess not. He was the starting QB on a top 4 football team and the Heisman trophy winner. Not stupid.

So far I fail to see any smart actions....

Maybe I can change my stance if you provide examples, but haven't seen anything smart on his actions so far.

I wasn't making a call for him being dumb, I was just calling people that were saying he is smart.

For a alleged smart guy he does a lot of dumb stuff....

Smart and Accurate were the words thrown around, and I continue to say that IMHO, Colt McCoy for example is smarter and has more accuracy than Baker.... Also won more games than him, so the winner label also does not stick with me.

Last edited by rastanplan; 07/05/18 11:36 AM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:
Smart and Accurate were the words thrown around, and I continue to say that IMHO, Colt McCoy for example is smarter and has more accuracy than Baker....

You would be wrong on both counts.

And I think you're a little misguided in thinking wins alone in college mean he's a winner. There are other traits that go with it than just "winning." McCoy doesn't have the arm strength that mayfield does. And mccoys smarts or awareness wheb he's on the field falls short of baker. I remember watching colt, I think vs Jacksonville, on 3rd down run out of bounds without an outstretched arm toward the first down marker. I knew then he wasn't the answer. Similar to when Kizer had all day to throw and just stood there and got sacked. Some guys just don't ever get it.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
J/c

I don't think anyone ever called mayfield a generational QB at the NFL level at this time. That would certainly be foolish... but there are certain posters who will want you to believe that's what's been said.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
Maybe I can change my stance if you provide examples, but haven't seen anything smart on his actions so far.

Well, there is this:

Quote:

NFL Draft 2018
NFL
College Football

Baker Mayfield reportedly aced a modernized version of the Wonderlic

11 comments
The test’s designers say it correlates with eventual performance.
By Alex Kirshner@alex_kirshner Mar 24, 2018, 12:54pm EDT

Potential No. 1 overall NFL draft pick Baker Mayfield knocked a new version of the Wonderlic intelligence test way out of the park, according to The MMQB’s Robert Klemko.

At the league’s scouting combine, most prospects now take a test called the Athletic Intelligence Quotient, an exam created in 2012. A pair of doctors have spent 15 years working on it, with the goal of improving upon the Wonderlic test’s method, Klemko writes.

Of the 63 quarterbacks tested since 2012, Mayfield’s AIQ score was second-highest. Player data isn’t public, but Klemko confirmed Mayfield’s results with league sources.
Does this matter? Well, maybe. It’s helpful to be really intelligent.

Here’s some background on the test, via The MMQB:

“Years ago, we discovered the Wonderlic was the only test that was used to measure intelligence at the combine, and that was based off a theory from 1934,” [Dr. Scott] Goldman says. “It’s language-dependent, and it has socioeconomic and cultural biases. So we spent years looking at all the forms of intelligence and cognitive abilities that impact unsolvable puzzles.”

They debuted the test with the NFL in 2012, testing on a limited basis at the combine, and for the last two years they’ve tested each prospect invited to the combine. Now that they’ve tested thousands of future pros, they’re beginning to see results.

“I’m proud of this,” Goldman says. “We’ve found a statistically-significant correlation between our test and on-field performance, and this is the first test I’m aware of that has found that in the NFL. Players with a high AIQ tend to get on the field sooner and stay on the field longer.”

The Wonderlic, which teams have used to evaluate players at the combine for years, is really hard and may or may not be predictive of future success, just like the AIQ. If you take the Wonderlic, there’s an excellent chance you’ll find yourself struggling.

It’s not smart to take prospects completely off a draft board because of a result on a test like the Wonderlic or even the purportedly improved AIQ. It’s also not smart to draft on that result alone, and no team would. But that Mayfield did well on it can’t be a bad thing.

Mayfield goes No. 3 overall to the Jets in the most recent mock draft by SB Nation’s Dan Kadar. The Heisman Trophy winner is certain to be a high first-rounder.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/3/24/17159640/baker-mayfield-wonderlic-test-draft

I don't like when certain posters try to deceive others by saying Baker is a generational qb or by saying he changed plays while playing under center or that he went through multiple progressions. On the other hand, I think Baker has some strengths and I have read that he came across as smart in interviews. The above article is another indication that he is probably a pretty smart guy.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 07/05/18 01:18 PM. Reason: Forgot the link
Legend
Legend
It seems as though he did change plays at the LOS. I am not sure what their process was, as far as audibles and verbiage, but here's a snippet from an SI article:

Baker Mayfield Role in Oklahoma Air Raid Offense | SI.com
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/05/baker-...les-protections

Before the lights go down and the film clicks on, Riley answers everybody's first question: Just how much responsibility does Mayfield have within the framework of the offense? In other words, how much of it is Riley, and how much is Mayfield?

“He’s probably got more responsibility here than he would have with any NFL team he would go to,” Riley says.

“Some places do it where you hold up a board on the sideline and he tells everybody what to do and he doesn’t have any communication responsibilities, but he plays a larger hand here, a pivotal role.

“Mentally, he’s the best one I’ve ever been around, and I’ve been around some good ones. There’s not gonna be a guy walk in and process what this guy can process. That’s not gonna be an issue at the next level, regardless of the system or amount of verbiage.”

Alrighty then. For the film session, Riley’s staff isolated a handful of clips to show the difference experience makes. Says Riley: “These should tell you what a lot of these coaches want to know from me—responsibilities, protections... stuff you can’t tell just from watching the film.”

There are a lot of game clips, good and bad, with the coach's evaluation.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Since, we're pretty much just analyzing his personality at this point, I get really strong Peyton Manning vibes to him. Seems like he can kick it with his teammates, always cool around the media, and a tad sophmoric.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So let me see if I get this straight..... You're saying he has a generational personality? If so I think that's much closer to reality than saying he's a generational QB since he hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet. lol

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Nah, just that he reminds me of Peyton more than any of the other QBs. Aren't we essentially just doing a Cosmo personality test for him right now? Comparing his traits to other QBs?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well in the opinion of some of us that's really all we can do right now. I've seen him have poor impulse control on rare occasions but otherwise there seems to be no real issues. He hasn't gotten into any major trouble or no terrible legal issues.

There are a rare few on here that seem to have crystal balls about the future of his career however that have made some rather verbose and far reaching predictions both good and bad that I feel hold no real validity.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Regarding BM smartness....

Trying to get any info about his GPA,but nothing, no academic record for him.

Even Josh Rosen who was, to my knowledge the smartest QB in the group, academic achievements are less then impressive (3.2 GPA) and his Wonderlic was 29.

Baker Mayfield wonderlic score was 25... so stop with the non-sense of him being a smart QB.

Not that it does matter much, IMHO, average intelligence is enough,but calling someone like Baker smart is setting the bar too low.

Football smartness we can only see that in the field, and against NFL teams. If there is something that we can't predict nor project its precisely that, how do college QB's adapt to NFL speed.

From the interviews I saw with him, he comes out more like a smart ass than someone really smart.

Last edited by rastanplan; 07/06/18 06:36 AM.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

Baker Mayfield wonderlic score was 25... so stop with the non-sense of him being a smart QB.

Earlier, you asked for links to show he is smart. I posted an article that was a Modernized version of the Wonderlic and whose authors claim predicts to eventual performance. Baker was said to have scored very high on that test.

D
Legend
Legend
D
I really hope Baked didn’t dupe Dorsey the way U appearantly think he duped the rest of us ... wink ...

PS. Intillegence has ZERO to do with how quick he or anyone can process the info needed at the pace of an nfl game ... IMO thats more to do with the computer chip processing speed in ones brain than the intelligence level of the person ...

Subtle yet huge distinction ... thumbsup

V
Legend
Legend
V
That's very true. It's been my experience that most posters don't understand what "processing" means to qbs. It's why I am continually baffled by how some people can be so high on collegiate qbs who are never really asked to go through multiple progressions and make multiple reads. A lot of them typically have one read, so it's impossible to know if they can or can't process things quickly in the NFL.

We've had a ton of qbs who couldn't not process post-snap reads quickly. It started w/Timid, continued w/guys like Frye, Weeden, and Kessler. And we all saw how poor Kizer was at it last year.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Your article falls on deaf ears here. It appears many have already decided on baker's career. And it's not going to be good. If only Dorsey had come here first to consult with our scout team....

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I still have no idea where this impulse control issues come from. These are the things vers talks about "making up." You can find articles with baker being labeled as having generational traits and how well he did in college (better than anyone) but you don't find any articles about impulse control issues.

There are some on this board that have been arguing since December that mayfield was a poor draft choice. He's now on the team and there are still those arguing he was the wrong pick.

And now you're posting things like well things seem to be going ok because he has not been in trouble or done stupid stuff. Perhaps this was just a non issue made up by posters on this board.

My love of baker is that he's a one of a kind. You don't want to call him generational, fine. But the gm, scouts and coaches all see things in him they've never seen before. It seems most here are already convinced we made the wrong pick, a lot of people are being cautious and some hate the pick and think we'll be drafting another QB in a couple years.

Baker possesses some of the most intense leadership qualities you'll ever see. He is light years better than rosen, darnold or jackson. And if you say how do you know, then you're simply not paying attention.

Based on things ive read about the browns in recent years, I think it was impressive to get a leader such as baker. I don't think there's any chance baker will sit longer than a year. I think the fact the coaches are taking it slow with him could actually bite them in the arse. I think we're prepared if tyrod has a great season to franchise and trade him and give the reigns to baker. And we'll be right back here with the same posters questioning the move.

D
Legend
Legend
D
I wanted Sam but was 100% fine with Baker or Josh ... they ALL had QUESTIONS that need answering ....

I’m not all that worried about his impulse control issues .... but that don’t mean there not there ... i can’t believe u say there’s no articles on them ... dude ... one of his impulse control issues led to him NOT STARTING A GAME ... he was BENCHED TO START A GAME ...

And that was just one instance ... there were a few others ...

To deny he’s had impulse control issues is just U not being honest with yourself ...

Your just putting on the BIGGEST BLINDERS EVER and there’s no sense trying to have a rational discussion with U ...

1st String
1st String
I wanted Sam but was 100% fine with Baker or Josh ... they ALL had QUESTIONS that need answering ....

I’m not all that worried about his impulse control issues .... but that don’t mean there not there ... i can’t believe u say there’s no articles on them ... dude ... one of his impulse control issues led to him NOT STARTING A GAME ... he was BENCHED TO START A GAME ...

To deny he’s had impulse control issues is just U not being honest with yourself ...

Your just putting on the BIGGEST BLINDERS EVER and there’s no sense trying to have a rational discussion with U ...

How many plays did he miss that game?

It's not that some of us are ignoring the issues, we're just annoyed at the people making mountains out of mole hills. His on the field and off the field issues combine to a grand total of "I don't give a rats butt."

I don't see him pulling the same crap Winston is, and that would be something I'd give a rats butt about.

"You're gonna do WHAT?!"
-Tim Robbins as Merlin in Top Gun
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 442Dawg

I don't see him pulling the same crap Winston is, and that would be something I'd give a rats butt about.

This statement basically boils it down for me. There's "behavior issues", and then there's actual behavioral issues. Baker is by all measures the latter. Personally, I'm not a fan of trying to plant a flag in turf or the crotch grab. But now that he's a Brown, I'm more worried about the gimmicky offense he came from, and the lack of accuracy required in college.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
[quote]

IMO a one second difference in processing speed is the difference in a Prowl Bowl QB and a bust in the NFL

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

IMO a one second difference in processing speed is the difference in a Prowl Bowl QB and a bust in the NFL

Not sure its an entire second ... that may break down to fractions of a second ... wink

E
Legend
Legend
E
device did. I asked him to provide links. He deflected.

my bad but in your discussion you did diss BM but I didn't see the previous posts.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
E
Legend
Legend
E

Thats what they said about David Klingler and then soon there after Akili Smith ...

College production is a HORRIBLE ASS indicator for how your going to do as a pro ..

Look at Joe Montana and Tom Brady ... not sure the careers of two college QB’s could be any different yet look at the results in the NFL ... and even with Joe’s INCREDIBLE college career he didn’t go til rnd 3 of the draft ...

Baker has the POTENTIAL to be a stud cause he’s accurate and smart ... as of right now its POTENTIAL with a BOATLAOD OF QUESTION MARKS to be answered ...

Thats it ... trying to say he’s going to be this or that based off college is COMPLETE and UTTER CRAP with a Capitol C ...

Mason Rudolph could end up the best QB in this class .. right now its a CRAPSHOOT as to who that will be ....

That's the best take I've seen on him. Those on either the love or hate spectrum are easily dismissed in my opinion.

There is zero indication that Baker is smart, or smarter than many QB's to make that claim. You could make a point of him being emotional, but rational I don't think so.

College accuracy is something that you should not value to much, specially when the accuracy is a product of the system the QB plays in.

Mayfield was a #1 gut pick... until he proves it, for me it will be Dorsey doing what the Browns FO always does, trying to outsmart others.

Most ignorant post ever but look who its from...smh
How bout his Eidetic memory how many QBs you know who have that. Your reasoning was ridiculous.

You are mixing up smart with maturity. have a nice day.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
My point is you google baker mayfield impulse control issues, there's nothing there that uses those terms. Nothing. It's those on this board who think he has impulse control issues.

I think the mistake is that people equate planting the flag or grabbing the crotch as an impulse control issue. Impulse control issues refer to something that's uncontrollable. A lot of what he does is premeditated. I think his passion shines and it's something we've been lacking over the years.

Baker is a love him or hate him player. I hope Cincinnati, Baltimore, and pittsburgh hate baker for years to come.

It's interesting how no one is concerned about the crotch grabber that is Jarvis Landry. But I guess it's ok because he's supposedly good, right?

D
Legend
Legend
D
Like i said not even worth a convo ....

U think he pre-medated grabbing his crotch? ... rofl .. if thats not a heat of the moment thing I don’t know what is ... and if he pre-medated that ... he’s not near as smart as i think he is ...

Later dawg .... can’t have a rational discussion with someone who can’t be honest with themself ...

Have a good one ... thumbsup

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: eotab

Most ignorant post ever but look who its from...smh
How bout his Eidetic memory how many QBs you know who have that. Your reasoning was ridiculous.

You are mixing up smart with maturity. have a nice day.

You sure he has a photographic memory?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
Legend
Legend
B

I agree there have been impulse issues, but to be in a athlete, that can be a good thing.

To me it shows passion. Experience can channel that in to positive performance. I like the fact that he cares. In time he will understand that taking a 15 yard penalty doesn't help the cause.

He didn't try to plant a flag at OSU to show any disrespect. The guy did it because he was pumped and knew his team just beat a really good team.

Name me a team or player who doesn't want to beat OSU on a national stage in the Shoe.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
No. You're right. Premeditated wasn't the word I was looking for. I was in a rush and the words just flowed. I don't think his actions are uncontrollable. And no I don't think he sat there thinking hey, I'm going to grab my crotch.

I don't think crotch grabbing or flag planting is a sign of an impulse disorder.

It will be refreshing to see someone actually care.

V
Legend
Legend
V
You sure come across as an angry person. Chill a lil.

We have a poster making negative things up and I corrected him and others got upset w/the dude. However, we have posters making up positive things about Baker and you guys let it all slide.

For example, device says that there is a page full of articles about Baker being a generational qb. That is not true. No one was saying that before the draft.

Why doesn't that upset you? Why not rant about people saying that Baker was going through multiple progressions and changing plays while under center?

Your hostility seems awfully biased.

D
Legend
Legend
D
I personally have zero issue with the flag planting ... would i do it ... no ... my dad woulda kicked my ass ... so hell no ... *L* ... as a HC am i going to light into them after the fact and tell them they ain’t accomplished a dam thing yet quit celebrating ... your 1 - 0 ... ABSOLUTELY ...

Inside would i be thrilled ... yuppers ... love to see that passion in my team and love to see them rallying behind there leader ... i have zero issues with that ...

But when u add it together with the crotch grabbing, throwing the ball at a player during pre-game warm ups and running from the cops ... i see zero problem with folks being concerned ... they have every right to be ...

And device i have no clue how u think grabbing his crotch and throwing the ball at a player on the other team during pre-game warm ups is not IMPULSIVE is beyond me ... thats definelty and impulsive act that u had no control over .... the crotch grabbing was emberassing as hell to him ... my dad would kicked my ass twice for that ... make it 3 times ... once for him .. once for my ma and once for disgracing the family name ...

Thats just an inmature person showing poor impulse control ...

Let me guess .. that was acceptable behavior ... wink ...

I’m outta here dawg ... my last words for now ...

I hope your right ... thumbsup

GOOD LUCK BAKER ... GO GET UM DAWG!!!!!!

B
Legend
Legend
B
To be honest, I kind of liked him plunking the guy in the head. That was a LOL moment for me.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
To be honest, I kind of liked him plunking the guy in the head. That was a LOL moment for me.

That's the one moment I like the least. But, I doubt when he did it he thought anything would come of it.

I'm not sure if he injured the guy or not. But I'm sure when he threw the ball at the dude's head (who was wearing a helmet) he was thinking "Let's give him a concussion"

I just thought it was lame.

Not a big deciding factor though. Hopefully something he's learned from, among other things

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 07/07/18 03:04 AM.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
E
Legend
Legend
E
Not 100% lamp...I know I read it from one journalists and saw on NFL Network from another (might have been the Mooch) after we drafted him and around rookie camp.

But no I did not research it to state with 100% certainty.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Report: Baker Not ready to compete with Tyrod

Link Copied to Clipboard