Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I yi yi yi. Defending the perp due to personalities.

I have maintained that we should tell the truth when we act like we are stating facts. Apparently, that isn't important to you guys.

Wow. So now you're calling out Jfan?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't think opinions are facts.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Wow! I'm saying that I never lied. I am saying that device made things up. I have pretty much proven it. But, you guys keep slamming me.

Where are guys like 32 and Ytown saying that you guys are over the line? I never made one false statement.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:
My issue was w/device stating that there were multiple reports that Baker had the second strongest arm.

You are too funny. If you could, please link to a post where I stated "there were multiple reports that Baker had the second strongest arm" so I can finally admit I was wrong and you are right.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I agree, you don't lie. You just bend and twist words trying to make someone look bad.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I just did........a few posts up.

Legend
Legend
I yi yi yi. Defending the perp due to personalities.

I have maintained that we should tell the truth when we act like we are stating facts. Apparently, that isn't important to you guys.

I think you missed the part where he said:

"... we don't care who started it, who thinks they're right, and who thinks the other is wrong ...... it was played out long ago, and now it's just written regurgitation of the same stuff over and over again. Please stop."

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I just did........a few posts up.

No. You didn't.

Quote:

I agree, you don't lie. You just bend and twist words trying to make someone look bad.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Got it. How dare I question a lie. It doesn't matter what truth is..........just let it go...right?

Btw.............did you guys read all the reports that Baker had the weakest arm in the draft

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Got it. How dare I question a lie. It doesn't matter what truth is..........just let it go...right?

Btw.............did you guys read all the reports that Baker had the weakest arm in the draft

According to your own list you don't agree with those reports, so why are you using those opinions to attack someone else's?

V
Legend
Legend
V
I thought I explained this to your earlier. I am NOT attacking his opinions. I am questioning his so-called factual claims.

Whatever man, I get what this is about. It's about personalities. The dude lied. I respectfully gave him multiple outs. Eventually, he turns it around and acts like I lying. People like his post and defend him. It's about personalities and not the truth.

So be it. This is my last post on the topic and it's just another brick in the wall.

Like I mentioned earlier, Clem made a post earlier of how many good posters are gone and how "rocks" dominate this board..............great. You get device and not me. Good luck w/that.

Legend
Legend

So be it. This is my last post on the topic and it's just another brick in the wall.

I think you finally read the part where he said:

"... we don't care who started it, who thinks they're right, and who thinks the other is wrong ...... it was played out long ago, and now it's just written regurgitation of the same stuff over and over again. Please stop."

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
V
Legend
Legend
V
I think you are being unfair. But, I am not surprised by that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wow! I'm saying that I never lied. I am saying that device made things up. I have pretty much proven it. But, you guys keep slamming me.

Where are guys like 32 and Ytown saying that you guys are over the line? I never made one false statement.

One says 'yes' and one says 'no' and I'm not willing to spend my time researching it further. As far as I'm concerned, there is no line here to be crossed. A totally different situation than that on which I commented a few days ago...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Legend
Legend
I'm confused...

Is Baker's arm strong or not?

If we could get some links to show that others think his arm is strong, then we can think his arm is strong too!

Links! Links! I really want to think his arm is strong!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: FATE
I'm confused...

Is Baker's arm strong or not?

If we could get some links to show that others think his arm is strong, then we can think his arm is strong too!

Links! Links! I really want to think his arm is strong!

Quote:
Mayfield, overlooked entering the year because of his size and the system in which he plays, has barged into first-round consideration and up draft boards. He makes up for his height — he’s listed as 6-foot-1 — with surprising arm strength, unmatched production, off-the-charts intangibles and athleticism suited for the direction NFL offense is headed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spor...m=.c19a15da56a6

Quote:
Of course, practical arm strength is more often relevant on shorter, intermediate passes – the ability to drive the ball with velocity into tight windows or on off-platform throws. Mayfield has plenty of those in his tape as well, and if anything, appears to have one of the stronger arms in this class when it comes to fundamental passing velocity.

When it comes to arm talent, Wyoming’s Josh Allen is the top prospect in this class from a pure power and velocity standpoint, but the ball charting data from Zebra Technologies at the Senior Bowl showed Mayfield consistently in the same ballpark in terms of miles per hour of passes and revolutions per minute of the football, both combined showing a pretty good picture of ball velocity and arm strength.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/dr...-1-overall-pick

Quote:
—Has a quick delivery and enough arm strength to drive the ball with velocity and hit passes up the seam.

—In 2017, his deep accuracy and play from the pocket improved, and it appeared his arm strength did too. There are few balls Mayfield misses on.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2769...and-browns-pick

Legend
Legend
I thought his arm strength was adequate to slightly above average during the pre-draft stuff

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Report: Baker Not ready to compete with Tyrod

Link Copied to Clipboard