Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
jc

The covid spike in Ga looks to be heading downward. So, thats good news for football season.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
When Pfizer offered to prevent the situation in the first place with a free jab.
Sweet sweet irony.

It's free from Pfizer?

The government is paying Pfizer about $20/shot for the vaccine.. still cheaper than paying tens of thousands of dollars for unvaxxed people to be in the hospital.

yebat' Putin
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Get back to me in a month.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/politics/joe-biden-covid-speech/index.html

This group includes me. I knew at least four people in my immediate office alone who were "anti-vaxxers" so I'll be curious to see how this goes.

I'm good with it, obviously.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

Lol...Why 100+?

Why not an employer with 50 people? Who knows if one of those employees works part-time at a concert venue or bar as security, or at a ballpark selling hotdogs, beer, and nachos (sneezed on), etc. exposed to thousands of other people possibly larger than a "100+" employer.

There wasn't an article attached to the tweet so maybe there is more substantive info.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Here's an article on the mandate.

My guess is 100+ employees was chosen because of the total amount of people it will cover (2/3rds workforce) if the goal is to hit a certain percentage of people vaccinated.

Set the requirement at a lesser number of employees and people decide to quit over the mandate, that would have a greater negative impact on the company. 100+ company and 3-4 people quit, the company can absorb the loss more easily.

I'm spitballing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-deliver-six-step-plan-covid-19-pandemic-2021-09-09/

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Agree or disagree?

(drops bomb and then proceeds to make popcorn)

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Agree or disagree?

Similar to my other note from this morning:

Note: And it is sad I need to say this on here because people will start their nonsensical correlations, but I did not vote for Donald Trump in either election. I just don't trust media stories much anymore.

#GaryJohnson2024. /Not purple, but lavender

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
It won’t matter that their sperm counts drop when they can’t get it up anyway.

Erectile Dysfunction Risk 6 Times Higher in Men With COVID
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210407/erectile-dysfunction-risk-6-times-higher-in-men-with-covid

Man these COVIDiots are going to be depopulating themselves. Can’t breed the stupid bloodlines when your junk don’t work and your swimmers have weak game.

Some will hilariously turn to Pfizer and pay for the blue pill. When Pfizer offered to prevent the situation in the first place with a free jab.
Sweet sweet irony.

fear-mongering.

every symptom on WebMD = death, cancer, or death.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
I love people whining about vaccines like we don’t know they taking shots out of random women’s belly buttons, snorting coke, and eating foods that have all kinds of crap that are banned in most other countries.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Out here having one nighters with no protection, but the vaccines are a problem.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
If you swim In Lake Erie and then complain about vaccines, smack yourself.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Is there a vaccine for one nighters?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Is there a vaccine for one nighters?

Ask R. Kelly

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
If you eat at Golden Corral and are whining about vaccines, smack yourself.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
j/c:

Agree or disagree?

rofl

Trying to save the life of American citizens is a HORRIBLE idea!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
If you eat at Golden Corral and are whining about vaccines, smack yourself.

If you eat at Golden Corral in general, smack yourself. smile

B
Legend
Legend
B
j/c:

Agree or disagree?

Agree.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Swish
If you swim In Lake Erie and then complain about vaccines, smack yourself.
... goes to update sig...

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
If it's the same mandate as we have for other vaccines, that's fine by me. We have a precedent set for vaccines, I see no reason why COVID vaccine wouldn't be given the same treatment now that approvals have begun.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Civil War is on and I'm ready.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
No, no you're not. You have just convinced yourself you are.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
The Civil War is on and I'm ready.

~ He says fresh out of his Qanon zoom meeting...

Seen it all and not a damn thing you say will phase me. The only civil war you will ever likely be a part of is a homeland defense eradication of right-wing internet trolls under threat of domestic terrorism charges.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
If it's the same mandate as we have for other vaccines, that's fine by me. We have a precedent set for vaccines, I see no reason why COVID vaccine wouldn't be given the same treatment now that approvals have begun.

It's the Trump era. They see conspiracies and communism in everything. Common sense has flown out the window.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

It's the Trump era. They see conspiracies and communism in everything. Common sense has flown out the window.

Common sense is no longer common at all.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

It baffles me that people don’t get that, and the fact we have stare decisis Supreme Court precedent on the matter.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joe Biden Threatens the Unvaccinated and Announces His Unconstitutional Vaccine Mandate in Disturbing, Dictatorial Speech

By Bonchie | Sep 09, 2021 6:15 PM ET

Today, Joe Biden took to the podium and officially announced a vaccine mandate from the federal level hitting all private businesses with over 100 employees. In making that announcement, he trashed the unvaccinated, threatened them, and generally stoked the flames of division in such a way that should worry everyone. He also asserted himself as a dictatorial figure, able to push governors “out the way” who push back on his tyrannical orders.

I’ll go ahead and say it before we get into the clips: This is the most disturbing speech I’ve ever heard from a president.

Here’s the president trashing the unvaccinated in a way that sounds like he’s trying to foment a civil war, and no, I’m not kidding. It’s that bad, with him repeatedly talking about anger toward the unvaccinated and blaming them for all of society’s ills.

Later in the speech, he went at the unvaccinated again in threatening fashion. I was almost in disbelief at his tone and word choice. It was enough to make my skin crawl.

That’s scary stuff. His “patience” is running out? What’s he doing to do? And how are the unvaccinated affecting the vaccinated if the vaccine works? None of this makes any sense whatsoever. It’s not an overstatement to say that Biden basically painted the unvaccinated as terrorists, murdering people for taking up hospital beds.

Later, Biden went after Gov. Ron DeSantis (and others), including making the completely false claim that they are telling people not to get vaccinated.

He’s going to “get them out of the way?” How is he going to do that? Is he a king now that can simply override the rights of states, including duly elected governors? That’s obviously the message he’s trying to get across and it’s a terrifying one.

Honestly, I’m having trouble putting words down on this. I’ve written extensively on the various issues surrounding masks, vaccines, natural immunity, etc. I could repeat all that here, but we are past that point. What we saw today was a president who truly believes he can do whatever he wants and that individual rights do not exist. This was a moment in our nation’s history that will be looked back on in shame, and that’s assuming the nation survives in the long term.

I say without hesitation that this is probably the toughest news article I’ve had to write while working at RedState, and to be sure, we’ve covered a lot of serious issues here. But today, the President of the United States essentially announced he’s a dictator, and I’m not even really joking. If Biden gets away with this there are no more limits to federal power.

The response is simple: Do not comply.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/09/...-speech-n440634

O
Legend
Legend
O
Anti vax/mask Americans are killing babies that have been born now...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Unbelievable power grab flamingmad

L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L

~Lyuokdea
B
Legend
Legend
B

The only real vaccine mandates are placed on children. They really can't make those decisions, so I don't have a problem with that.

My feeling is if you believe in free will and free choice, you see the problem. If you don't, you don't.

And I am one who chose to get vaccinated. I will go out today and get a flu vaccination if I can get in and out easy enough. If not, tomorrow, or next week.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Imagine going to war over a vaccine mandate.

Y’all want to spill blood over the dumbest crap imaginable.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
And they called Trump a Tyrant!!! Freedom is a thing of the past.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
And they called Trump a Tyrant!!! Freedom is a thing of the past.

You should protest by not taking a shower or brushing your teeth to own the libs.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

The only real vaccine mandates are placed on children. They really can't make those decisions, so I don't have a problem with that.

My feeling is if you believe in free will and free choice, you see the problem. If you don't, you don't.

And I am one who chose to get vaccinated. I will go out today and get a flu vaccination if I can get in and out easy enough. If not, tomorrow, or next week.

I gotta admit, I was just more afraid of Covid than I was of the Vaccine.. So I got it.

As for free will and free choice,, yeah, I get that.. but those that refuse to get the vaccine also have to live (or die) with their decision.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
As for free will/free choice, those things are not and have never been unrestricted. If they were we would live in a lawless society. Not only would there be no traffic laws but rape and murder would be allowed too.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Children don't make those decisions, but parents make them for the children. You may not have a problem with that, but certain parents charged with making the decision do... so we're back to the same problem.

Free will and free choice is not some get-out-jail-free card, which is what you make it sound like when you invoke it like this. Freedom/Rights come with responsibilities. Just like you can't walk down the street and sucker punch someone in the face just because you feel like it, you shouldn't knowingly provide fertile ground for a global pandemic to thrive.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O

This is a real interesting case. Jacobson's reason for being anti-vax vs the smallpox jab was largely based on his bad reaction to the vaccine and his belief that him and his family had some sort of condition that interacted poorly with the vaccine. But ultimately the court ruled against him because he didn't bring evidence forward to this point.

This is what I was getting at regarding my comment about precedent already set regarding vaccines (for children, as Balpeen pointed out). There are some people that, medically speaking, absolutely should not get the vaccine. I'm also of the opinion that there's still a bit of uncertainty regarding certain medical conditions and getting the vaccine that should give specific people pause before getting jabbed. This portion of the population is extremely small. I think there should be certain exceptions in place that make sense (much like with kids getting vaccinated).

-PrplPplEater
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Wave After Wave ~ Part 6

Link Copied to Clipboard