Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am a little confused. Were the Wuhan scientists talking about releasing some coronaviruses into bats or did they actually do it?

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Chinese whistleblower claims first COVID outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at Military World Games in Wuhan - two months before China notified the world about virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...9.html#comments

It's all coming out. It was only a matter of time.

You can't trust communists.

What's hilarious is that the media must now be infallible and if it's on the internet it MUST be true. . . . I think I'll wait a while for more information before passing judgement. I would need a ridiculous amount of proof that this was intentional.... but that's me. I don't see communists under the bed and I'm not afraid to turn the light out when I sleep.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
I think it is 95% likely that this virus was made in a lab, but I think the claims that it is a bioweapon or was intentionally leaked are far fetched. It doesn't make sense to design a bioweapon using Coranaviruses because the spread of respiratory viruses is just too hard to control.

I think this is just a result of normal human arrogance and recklessness.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Chinese whistleblower claims first COVID outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at Military World Games in Wuhan - two months before China notified the world about virus

Coming from a Trumpian, thats funny..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: s003apr
I think it is 95% likely that this virus was made in a lab, but I think the claims that it is a bioweapon or was intentionally leaked are far fetched. It doesn't make sense to design a bioweapon using Coranaviruses because the spread of respiratory viruses is just too hard to control.

Exactly. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a serious investigation. At this point, intentional or not, I think China should be sweating a little more than they are over the origins of CVD.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c:

That knife cuts both ways. If you are a Kurd or Afghan, you can’t trust Americans. Our reputation is not as sterling as you think.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
thanks for this one.

it saved me some typing tonight.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
T
Legend
Legend
T
Quote:
Just a result of normal human arrogance and recklessness.

We need to go wreck the environment Yo!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Finally! A brietbart guy who gets it

Breitbart Writer Claims ‘Organized Left’ Uses ‘Reverse Psychology’ to ‘Trick’ People Into Refusing ‘Trump Vaccine’
Lindsey Ellefson
Tue, September 21, 2021, 8:40 AM·2 min read

Breitbart’s John Nolte is urging his right-leaning audience to get vaccinated — but claiming the “organized left” is purposefully trying to prevent conservatives from getting the jab, the delivery speed and effectiveness of which he attributes to the effort of former president Donald Trump.

“The Trump vaccine is a miracle and a lifesaver,” Nolte wrote in one of his numerous recent pro-vaccine pieces. He called vaccine mandates “fascist” and top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Facui “a lying, narcissistic [censored],” but reiterated that the vaccines are miracles and lifesavers a second time after that.

But in one piece, Nolte accused Joe Biden and the Democrats of wanting right-wingers to die. “The left’s morality is guided only by that which furthers their fascist agenda, and so using reverse psychology to trick Trump supporters NOT to get a life-saving vaccine is, to them, a moral good,” he wrote. “The more of us who die, the better.”

In fact, Nolte helps explain why the very public push for vaccination has sowed such resistance among many on the right — though he also claims, without evidence, that this is a deliberate act. “The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world,” he wrote.

And why, you might wonder, would the “organized left” want to do this? “In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side if their opponents simply drop dead?” he concluded.

In another piece, Nolte examined the media reaction to the swath of reports in recent weeks that unvaccinated, anti-vaccine conservative figures have been dying of COVID-19: “Do you want to know why I think Howard Stern is going full-monster with his mockery of three fellow human beings who died of the coronavirus? Because leftists like Stern and CNNLOL and Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Anthony Fauci are deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated.”

While his approach of demonizing liberals and suggesting they want to use “reverse psychology” to engineer the sickness and death of their political rivals is unique, it’s noteworthy that Nolte is promoting the vaccine: Other right-wing media personalities have come under fire for promoting skepticism and a “just asking questions” stance. Polling has tended to show that Republicans are less likely than their Democratic counterparts to get the jab, and the blame for that has — outside of Nolte’s columns — fallen at least partially on other Republican commentators.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/breitbart-writer-claims-organized-left-124015633.html

Last edited by Jester; 09/23/21 09:19 AM.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Coming from a Trumpian, thats funny..[/quote]

He prefers the tyrannical, dictator, authoritarianism, totalitarian, style of government where elections no longer matter.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Coming from a Trumpian, thats funny..

He prefers the tyrannical, dictator, authoritarianism, totalitarian, style of government where elections no longer matter. [/quote]

He sounds like a commie.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Jester
I am a little confused. Were the Wuhan scientists talking about releasing some coronaviruses into bats or did they actually do it?

I'm not sure either occurred.

They were experimenting with different coronaviruses -- and lied about it.

They were doing gain of function research -- and lied about it.

They had pertinent research on their website, removed it, and then lied about the reason and timeline... They said they removed it after Covid was widespread, because of attempted hacks, when they actually removed it just weeks before the initial cases were confirmed (sound fishy?).

They covered-up early cases, communicability, and possible causes, to maintain their lies. They tried to cover-up the fact that it was from the Sars family... to maintain their lies.

And the list goes on, including the fact that they were very abrasive about cooperating with the world to get to the bottom of things.

I think you have to be pretty naive to think Covid didn't come out of that lab. I think you have to be pretty naive to think the strain wasn't "humanized" through gain of function research before it left the lab. Just my opinion though.

If you accept the above as fact; the only question is whether it was done purposefully. To that, my biggest concern is that we have become frogs in the pot of water... with the prevailing attitude being "yeah, well, what can you do about it now".

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Without any concrete evidence, circumstantially it is hard to believe that it didn't escape from that lab.

I have no clue if this a purposefully manipulated to be more contagious or not. Is it possible? Sure. Is it just as likely that it wasn't? Yes.

Do I think that it was released on purpose? Absolutely not. Would I put it past the Chinese government to release something like this on purpose as a means of population control? Cull the herd and primarily eliminate the "wretched poor"? I do not. But one of the fundamental concepts behind doing something like that is that you have to have some kind of way to prevent yourself from getting infected or a cure should you yourself get infected. Without that there is no way the Chinese gov't puts themselves at risk or their families and cronies.

JMO

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: s003apr

Exactly. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a serious investigation. At this point, intentional or not, I think China should be sweating a little more than they are over the origins of CVD.

They never sweat anything. They just gaslight, avoid, and leverage their economic necessity.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Meanwhile the stupidity continues.......

Michael Flynn Spreads Bizarre Conspiracy Theory About Vaccines In Salad Dressing

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn appears to be peddling a new conspiracy theory that salad dressing could contain the COVID-19 vaccine.

Flynn, a QAnon conspiracy theory disciple who called for a military coup in the U.S. earlier this year, spread the false claim during an appearance on an internet show dedicated to COVID-19 and election fraud conspiracy theories, according to former federal prosecutor Ron Filipkowski, who shared a clip from the discussion on Twitter.

“Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine into salad dressing. Or salads. Have you seen this? I mean it’s—and I’m thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right?” Flynn can be heard saying in the clip. “This is definitely the Bizarro World. ... These people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop.”

As noted by fact-checker Mike Rothschild and Snopes, the claim was spawned by a new study researching how mRNA vaccines could, in the future, be grown in edible plants such as lettuce, meaning they could be stored at room temperature and eaten instead of injected.

There have been no proposals for COVID-19 vaccines to be put into salad or its dressings.

Flynn resigned after just 22 days as Trump’s national security adviser after reports surfaced that he had lied about his dealings with a Russian official.

He pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia during the presidential transition. Trump pardoned him in November, weeks after losing reelection. Since then, Flynn has devoted considerable efforts to spreading lies about the 2020 election and other conspiracy theories.

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-flynn-spr...UitlS4rI_jiQB71

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

There have been no proposals for COVID-19 vaccines to be put into salad or its dressings.

It was a valiant attempt at seriousness, but this statement got me laughing.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Tennessee must really be struggling with covid because I just heard that hospitals there are giving Monoclonal Antibody Treatments ONLY to the unvaccinated patients to boost their chances of survival. Breakthrough cases are being given lower priority for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Seven southern states one of which includes Tennessee were using 70% of the nations Monoclonal antibodies. The government is now going to do a more fair distribution across the country.

I find a couple of things very odd here. The first is why would you give limited resources only to those who chose to do the wrong things rather than those who took every precaution to do the right thing if they have a breakthrough case?

Secondly, why is it those who refuse to get the vaccine because they think "covid is fake" or "Covid is just like the flu" or "they're tyrin' to take mah freedumb" or "it's too new and I don't trust the vaccine".... once they get Covid and are so scared they're ready to crap their pants will suddenly take anything they can find to keep from getting worse or even die? I mean these monoclonal antibodies weren't authorized until 2020.

Seven Southern states account for 70% of US orders for monoclonal antibodies, the treatment of choice for many vaccine refusers

Orders for doses of monoclonal antibodies jumped from 27,000 in July to 168,000 doses per week in late August.

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said Thursday that the state is running low on the treatment.

Monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19 received FDA authorization in 2020.

70% of orders placed for doses of monoclonal antibodies came from seven Southern states, where governors frequently promote the costly treatment as part of their COVID-19 strategy, according to The New York Times.

As orders jumped from 27,000 in July to 168,000 doses per week in late August, the Biden administration told states to prepare for the nation's dwindling supply of the treatment and expect scaled-back shipments as a result of increasing demand from less-vaccinated Southern states, the Times reported.

Several states, including Missouri, Texas, and Florida, have expanded access to monoclonal antibody treatment in recent weeks, despite each of their governors opposing vaccine and mask mandates.

"We're going to be at a point, within a week, where there are going to be folks that want and probably need this treatment and we're not going to have enough of it," Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said Thursday, according to WLWT.

Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system's ability to fight off harmful antigens such as viruses, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The treatment, which is no less experimental than COVID-19 vaccines, received FDA authorization in 2020.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/seven-southern-states-account-70-064639182.html

I mean these monoclonal antibodies weren't authorized until 2020.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

O
Legend
Legend
O

I mean these monoclonal antibodies weren't authorized until 2020.

I'm not sure how any docs on here feel about potentially refusing treatment to patients, but when you take this little tidbit of information here it makes a little more sense. How can you distrust the vaccine but then be open to the treatment that was fire-drilled out alongside the vaccines?

add/clarify: This might be splitting hairs, but I think it actually makes a little more sense to restrict orders to states whose government is anti-vax (it sounds like the governors/govt are the ones putting in the orders).

Last edited by oobernoober; 09/23/21 04:13 PM.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You libs are so clueless.

Keep trusting your government. Yea...........

E
Legend
Legend
E
Monoclonal Antibodies are extremely expensive and so they wont hand it out like candy.

For example, they prescribe that for Crohns (which I have) One injection 0f Humira costs 1300. One IV session 0f Remicade costs 10K.

Its cost prohibitive, so they would only tend to give it to people in the most dire of situations.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Monoclonal Antibodies are extremely expensive and so they wont hand it out like candy.

For example, they prescribe that for Crohns (which I have) One injection 0f Humira costs 1300. One IV session 0f Remicade costs 10K.

Its cost prohibitive, so they would only tend to give it to people in the most dire of situations.

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

BIG PHARMA AND THE GLOBALISTS DON'T WANT YOU KNOWING THE REAL CURE!

O
Legend
Legend
O
I guess we need to do this exercise all over again. Deja vu in the Matrix.

Who is it that developed/manufactures all of those treatments (legit or no)? The only thing on your list that isn't an FDA-approved substance would be 'vitamins'.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The issue with limited resources is distribution and deciding who gets them. With the monoclonal antibodies (regeneron), the issue is limited supply so who would benefit most? Regeneron is used in the outpatient setting to try to prevent hospitalization. The argument here is that the vaccinated are less likely to progress to the point of needing hospital admission and if they are, they are less likely to progress to needing intubation, and if they are, they are less likely to die. Given this consideration, there would be more benefit to giving regeneron to the unvaccinated.

On the other hand, once in the hospital, we are short of ventilators and ICU beds. The argument is to prioritize those who are vaccinated over the unvaccinated because once on a ventilator, the unvaccinated are substantially more likely to die and the vaccinated have a significantly higher survival rate.

These are the reasonings behind those arguments. As to whether those decisions are right or wrong is a much deeper discussion.

Last edited by Jester; 09/23/21 06:12 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
*Names list of Big Pharma products...then announces disdain for Big Pharma*

Priceless.

Also, I'm confused...which group is it that I'm supposed to fear? The globalists or the communists?

How do I know one when I see one? Can they come out in daylight?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

Pretty sure apple cider vinegar should be on this list.
Sunlight and Bleach too. Maybe Horse medication.

Last edited by mgh888; 09/24/21 08:06 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
"Trump Vaccine"?

why? Because after denying Covid for 4 months, he finally had to do something that made it look like he was in touch with reality?

He was right to supercharge the development of a vaccine.. But he was an idiot for wasting valuable time and for undoing all that Clinton, Bush and Obama did before him to be prepared for a pandemic.

Trump is directly responsible for the deaths of Thousands of Americans.. And this fool thinks we forgot..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

Don't forget putting a sun lamp up your butt....Can't forget that.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

Don't forget putting a sun lamp up your butt....Can't forget that.

What’s funny is Super doesn’t realize prednisone is a steroid so he listed it twice. His rESeaRch is and medical knowledge is so extensive we should definitely listen to him.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
"Trump Vaccine"?

why? Because after denying Covid for 4 months, he finally had to do something that made it look like he was in touch with reality?

He was right to supercharge the development of a vaccine.. But he was an idiot for wasting valuable time and for undoing all that Clinton, Bush and Obama did before him to be prepared for a pandemic.

Trump is directly responsible for the deaths of Thousands of Americans.. And this fool thinks we forgot..

I just love that he is using whacked out conspiracy theories to convince the QAnon crazies to get vaccinated.

Would love to know if he actually believes what he is saying or purposefully making up crazy crap because he knows that is the only way to get this large portion of the population to get vaccinated and that this will not go away until we get more people vaccinated.

B
Legend
Legend
B

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

I don't know about most of the things on either list, but apple cider vinegar can't hurt anything. I gulp down a couple of tablespoons every morning.

It has to be the unfiltered variety that contains "the mother".

Braggs is probably the best known.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Republican Party is going to hate this one, but I say we classify a denial of science, as a hate crime.

I’ll trade you the lives of 100’s of thousand Americans, for an apology.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Talked to my urologist about this subject- the right not to be vaccinated. His comments hit home, he stated the "I'm not getting vaccinated it's my right folks" are not taking into consideration the burn out of the medical field- when they want saved off the ventilator, or any other health care they WILL receive less than optimum care due to burnout. He stated they are being selfish. Guess until we burn bodies like cordwood the rights folks won't think we have a national problem. They are sticking their heads in the sand. Pray for us all.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
97-98% of Americans Must Get The Jab Before We Get Back To Normal According to Alleged President Joe Biden
by Jeff Dornik September 27, 2021 in Authoritarianism, Civil Disobedience, Deep State, Democrats, Everything, Healthcare, Leftism, Politics, Science and Tech, White House

Joe Biden made an absolutely insane claim about getting back to normal after COVID-19. He’s now saying that we have to get 97-98% of Americans vaccinated before normalcy can return in this country.

Historically, herd immunity was reached once approximately 70% of a community was immune to a virus. That would include those vaccinated and those with natural immunity. The problem is that the authoritarian dictator that runs this country doesn’t believe in science.

Ever since April 2020, I’ve been saying that the powers-that-be want to inject every man, woman and child with this “vaccine.” From the beginning, I’ve been saying that I don’t know what’s in there or why they want us all to have this foreign substance in our bodies, but they won’t stop until we’ve all taken it.

It very reminiscent of Revelation 13:16-18, which states:

“It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”

We can see that with every decision the Democrats and elites make, it’s all pointing to this idea that you are not allowed to be a part of society unless you take The Jab. This is a dangerous precedent to establish, and is setting us up to be conditioned to take the actual Mark of the Beast, whenever that is implemented.

It’s been fascinating to watch the somersaults that the Elites jump through in order to justify this push to get everyone jabbed with this mRNA technology. They are ignoring science left and right, but claim to be the part of science.

To think that we must inject 98% of Americans with this mRNA Jab is insane. However, the question becomes: Why are they making this push for such a high number when the science shows we need a significantly lower rate to reach herd immunity?

First of all, it’s clear that they are desperate to get everyone injected. Is it because they are transhumanists that want our body connected to the internet and computers through 5G? Are they attempting to depopulate the world with a kill switch that can eliminate a third of the world’s population? Or is it all just motivated by money and greed, and they know that they can make a killing if they keep getting everyone injected?

Either option you choose, there’s no happy ending. It’s clear that they will continue to increase their pressure. As we are seeing, more and more people are getting the Jab simply because of societal pressure. They want to get back to normal. They want to keep their jobs. They want to eat at a restaurant or travel the world.

People aren’t getting The Jab because it’s going to protect them. That’s not their primary motivation. The Left knows this, which is why they are implementing all of these conditions in order to “get your freedom back.”

Understand this: Joe Biden is signaling that we are not actually near the end of this tyranny. This is not going to stop anytime soon. We have a long, drawn out battle ahead of us. The pressure is only going to get worse. Do you have the backbone to stand up to this tyranny for the long-term? This is what’s needed to save ourselves, family, friends and America.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/09/...ident-joe-biden

E
Legend
Legend
E
Georgia is well onto the sharply descending side of delta spike.

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Quote:
We can see that with every decision the Democrats and elites make, it’s all pointing to this idea that you are not allowed to be a part of society unless you take The Jab. This is a dangerous precedent to establish, and is setting us up to be conditioned to take the actual Mark of the Beast, whenever that is implemented.

LOL Funny I never once heard you complain about all the vaccinations you had to get to attend school in America. The precedent was set in the 1850's

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yeah, but this one.....

They sound like idiots.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Wave After Wave ~ Part 6

Link Copied to Clipboard