Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Companies making a difference with mandates!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

The Covid Cure IS:

Monoclonal Antibodies
Ivermectin
ZPack
Prednisone
Hydroxychloroquine
NAD Drip
Vitamin Drip
Steroids.

BIG PHARMA AND THE GLOBALISTS DON'T WANT YOU KNOWING THE REAL CURE!

Pretty sure apple cider vinegar should be on this list.
Sunlight and Bleach too. Maybe Horse medication.

Actually sunlight does increase vitamin D which is extremely important if you want your immune system to be strong against COV19 or other cold viruses. Any decent Doctor would recommend spending time outdoors and in the sun to boost your immune system.
Bleach would also be an acceptable cleaning agent definitely more potent than hand sanitizer, although it may not smell very nice and be hard on your skin.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Unless you're kidding and I missed it, you go for some really weird angles in your arguments sometimes.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Legend
Legend
its also no surprise that the newest covid wave is also creeping up from the south up north and to the midwest.

im seeing all these articles and videos about previous anti-vaxxers in the hospital now encouraging the vaccine before they die, or encouraging it after a nasty episode with the virus. some dude just had both legs amputated from covid, and is now telling everyone to take it seriously.

man, wished you took it seriously before you lost your legs. probably would still have them...

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
Unless you're kidding and I missed it, you go for some really weird angles in your arguments sometimes.

I am sort of kidding.

I think once someone has gone so far down the rabbit hole that they are actually opposed to sunlight, then they deserve to be teased a little.

From what I can tell, many people like to talk about "following The Science", but their brains are wired in such a way that they follow a trail of association in deciding what is good or bad.

It looks something like this:
1. I don't like Trump. Trump bad
2. Trump promotes Hydroqloriquin -> hydroqloriquin bad
3. Politician X talks about Hydroqloriquin -> Politician X bad
4. Polician X associates with Health Professional Y -> Health professional Y bad
5. Health Professional Y once discussed the benefits of Vitamin D -> Vitamin D bad
6. UV is catalyst for making Vitamin D in the skin -> UV bad
7. UV comes from the sun -> Sun bad

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You certainly have an issue following what's going on don't you?

Science didn't advocate hydroxychloroquine and it didn't work. Actually the FDA warned against its use for Covid. People are against misinformation that endangers other Americans.

The FDA are not politicians. The CDC are not politicians. The NIH are not politicians. Your idea of what it looks like is highly flawed for the most part.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
BTW- America just crossed the 700k death count from Covid. And you're here still trying to make it political. Shame on you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Science didn't advocate hydroxychloroquine and it didn't work. Actually the FDA warned against its use for Covid. People are against misinformation that endangers other Americans.

The FDA are not politicians. The CDC are not politicians. The NIH are not politicians. Your idea of what it looks like is highly flawed for the most part.

Is there a person named Science?

I think my idea of what it looks like is pretty accurate. And I also oppose misinformation. Just because somebody might be right or partially right on an opinion they have of hydroqloriquin does not mean that I have a societal obligation to also agree with them on other opinions that I know to be wrong.

If you believe that my opinion on sunlight is misinformation and somehow contributing to the deaths of 700K people, then I am sure you won't be able to explain that opinion.

I am very careful to make sure that the things I write are as accurate as possible. I have been wrong on points from time to time, but when my errors are pointed out to me, I own up to my errors.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BTW- America just crossed the 700k death count from Covid. And you're here still trying to make it political. Shame on you.

Every diatribe you murmur is political!

Get a JOB!

How many of those deaths on Biden's watch?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You actually trust the FDA, CDC and NIH????????????

Roll over and take your 45th jab.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I don't believe your opinion on sunlight is incorrect. Actually it isn't an opinion and is totally correct. But how many people actually disagree with that from either party?

No, the information isn't coming from politicians. Politicians are simply reporting what health officials and the science says. And then there are those who are not which has caused the Covid death count to now be above 700k Americans due to misinformation being spread.

You see, "opinions" aren't information. They aren't facts. They're just like "feelings and hearing what I want to believe" are. Which when it comes to Covid have been proven dangerous and deadly.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You seem to trust everyone who isn't an expert. Good luck with that. It's killed a lot of people so far. And those who didn't trust those same people when in the hospital, afraid of dying from Covid wish they had. Many, many of them have said so. But i know you aren't listening.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: s003apr

I am sort of kidding.

I think once someone has gone so far down the rabbit hole that they are actually opposed to sunlight, then they deserve to be teased a little.

From what I can tell, many people like to talk about "following The Science", but their brains are wired in such a way that they follow a trail of association in deciding what is good or bad.

It looks something like this:
1. I don't like Trump. Trump bad
2. Trump promotes Hydroqloriquin -> hydroqloriquin bad
3. Politician X talks about Hydroqloriquin -> Politician X bad
4. Polician X associates with Health Professional Y -> Health professional Y bad
5. Health Professional Y once discussed the benefits of Vitamin D -> Vitamin D bad
6. UV is catalyst for making Vitamin D in the skin -> UV bad
7. UV comes from the sun -> Sun bad

You should listen to Steely Dan, that is some "Pretzel Logic" there....

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
You talk about going down the rabbit hole but then you make up a complete fabrication saying someone doesn't like sunshine? Nahhh ... I made a joke. You made a joke (so I thought). Now you are making chit up and claiming things that didn't get said.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm still waiting on that Bells Palsy side effect, btw.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

How many of those deaths on Biden's watch?

278,299 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden/Harris took office.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
While Biden has tried almost everything imaginable to convince people to get the vaccine. Something trump certainly didn't do.

Meanwhile about 90% of those deaths are among the unvaccinated and then idiots come along and try to blame it on Biden.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
While Biden has tried almost everything imaginable to convince people to get the vaccine. Something trump certainly didn't do.

Meanwhile about 90% of those deaths are among the unvaccinated and then idiots come along and try to blame it on Biden.

It's silly to blame it on anybody other than China.

Oh...my wife and I are getting our booster this afternoon at 4:30.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Good for you guys getting your boosters! Glad to hear it!

I have no idea why you would say that. Some things that happen are beyond your control. And yes China is where this all originated. But to try and proclaim you shouldn't examine how someone tried to mitigate and minimize the damage in such a situation is beyond me.

Here's what we know. Almost 90% of those that are dying of Covid are unvaccinated. We know that those that are vaccinated are four times less likely to get Covid than those who are unvaccinated. We have Biden who has done everything in his power to convince people to be vaccinated.

But you're trying to say that none of that makes any difference because it started in China? That doing everything we can to lessen the body count is meaningless? Maybe I'm not understanding what it is you're trying to say here.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
NBC reported that the Biden administration was releasing illegal aliens who later tested positive for COVID-19.

Fox News reported that more than 7,000 COVID-positive illegal aliens had been released into McAllen, Texas, from February to August 1, including more than 1,500 in just one week.

This administration is knowingly seeding border towns and cities with unvaccinated individuals who are actively carrying and transmitting the virus throughout the country. Then, idiots come along supporting and protecting every ridiculous Biden decision.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
If you actually believe that I support "every Biden decision" you are sadly mistaken. Neither party represents me. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser of two evils. As of late that's the only choice you're left with.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Merck says experimental pill cuts worst effects of COVID-19

https://apnews.com/article/merck-says-ex...bbd776a0fffcc60

--------------------------------

Pfizer Launches Final Study For COVID Drug That's Suspiciously Similar To 'Horse Paste'

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfize...ilar-ivermectin

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Don't trust Big Pharma and the CDC!!!!

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It's called selective trust.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Your zerohedge link is highly misleading at best. I have no idea how they arrived at such an absurd conclusion. If you actually want fact based information on it......

Pfizer Starts Global Phase 2/3 EPIC-PEP Study of Novel COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Candidate for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis in Adults

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-releas...-novel-covid-19

Quote:
PF-07321332 isan investigational SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease inhibitor antiviral therapy, specifically designed to be administered orally so that it can potentially be prescribed at the first sign of infection or at first awareness of an exposure, without requiring patients to be hospitalized. Protease inhibitors, like PF-07321332, are designed to block the activity of the main protease enzyme that the coronavirus needs to replicate. Co-administration with a low dose of ritonavir is expected to help slow the metabolism, or breakdown, of PF-07321332 in order for it to remain active in the body for longer periods of time at higher concentrations to help combat the virus.

There's much more at the link but it is NOT "Suspiciously Similar To 'Horse Paste'".

Ritonavir is only one ingredient used in the complex and at a very low dosage.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
My Toro has 4 wheels and a gas engine, so obviously it's the same as a car and I should be able to drive it on the highway.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J/c:

I dunno, there is something mildly suspicious about how interrelated Big Pharma and the CDC are. Take Julie Gerberding, former head of the CDC, who immediately following her time there went directly into leading the vaccine arm of Merck and now has an estimated net worth of over ~$12M. Joining the industry you were just supposed to be regulating, at a high salary, at least gives the illusion of impropriety.

I don't doubt the efficacy of the vaccine, as people have mentioned if that were an issue the connected-rich wouldn't have been first in line, but I do have concerns about the amount of money/tax dollars changing hands behind the scene in connection with "vaccines" and the politics attached to that.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I don't believe we may ever fully know the money aspect behind it all. What we do know is our government is paying less than twenty dollars a dose for all three of the approved vaccines. And as you stated, I don't doubt the efficacy of them.

Sadly this is all too familiar. Politicians spend their entire political careers being led around by the nose by lobbyists and then when voted out, suddenly be hired to high paying jobs by the very corporations and special interests they spent their career lobbying for.

It all stinks to high heaven from my point of view.

I will say however I do see a slight difference between the two. It does to some extent make sense a big pharma company like Merck would have an interest in hiring top viral experts to aid in viral vaccines. At least there is a relationship in regards to having experience in the field you were hired in.

However I don't see any connection with an oil, gas or coal company hiring a lifelong politician which has no form of expertise in that field.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Right or wrong, people going from Regulatory going into the industry is extremely common. Really good Regulatory people in Medical device (and I assume most other highly-regulated industries) have a sort of 'Black Magic' aura around them. They know what to say and how to say it in materials that will be scrutinized by the FDA. I've gotten better in this area, but it's something that will probably always frustrate me to some degree throughout my career.

So having someone that was on the opposite side of the table is highly coveted. Not so much because of potential sneaky dealings, but the knowledge of the inner workings of the other side.

And like it or not, this will never stop. Cross-pollination of people from the Regulatory side to the industry side and back is really important. It's actually the industry folks that are on the bleeding edge of technology advancements. FDA tends to find itself constantly needing to catch up to industry in order to properly regulate what industry is doing.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
We see the same thing on the defense acquisition side of things. Generals constantly getting jobs with contractors the day after any moratorium ends. Funny how that works out...

To Bull's point, there could be a lot of concern regarding the monetary and "palm-greasing" aspect, in the same light that we overpay massively for defense industry.

The good part is that the focus products we get in either case are usually very good. The other thing that alleviates some stress on that front is that the vaccine - at least to my speculation - has a more competitive element to it, where you have three companies all vying for market share, so hopefully that evens the scales more than a sole-source type environment would.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Right or wrong, people going from Regulatory going into the industry is extremely common. Really good Regulatory people in Medical device (and I assume most other highly-regulated industries) have a sort of 'Black Magic' aura around them. They know what to say and how to say it in materials that will be scrutinized by the FDA. I've gotten better in this area, but it's something that will probably always frustrate me to some degree throughout my career.

So having someone that was on the opposite side of the table is highly coveted. Not so much because of potential sneaky dealings, but the knowledge of the inner workings of the other side.

And like it or not, this will never stop. Cross-pollination of people from the Regulatory side to the industry side and back is really important. It's actually the industry folks that are on the bleeding edge of technology advancements. FDA tends to find itself constantly needing to catch up to industry in order to properly regulate what industry is doing.

There is regulation working with industry, and there is regulation working for industry. When favorable rulings are made to a company and shortly later the regulator is being paid lots of money by said company, the appearance is the latter.

Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

To Bull's point, there could be a lot of concern regarding the monetary and "palm-greasing" aspect, in the same light that we overpay massively for defense industry.

The good part is that the focus products we get in either case are usually very good. The other thing that alleviates some stress on that front is that the vaccine - at least to my speculation - has a more competitive element to it, where you have three companies all vying for market share, so hopefully that evens the scales more than a sole-source type environment would.

In addition to the "palm-greasing" aspect, it's also the "how much should we be investing where?" aspect. What's the actual return on investment, and where do the returns start to diminish? How far past the point of diminishing returns might we be? How much is actually going into development vs how much is going into wallets?

The mandates, scare tactics, and bullying make me wonder. So does the minimal financial documentation that's been released and the fact that what has been released is heavily redacted.

Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg

Joining the industry you were just supposed to be regulating, at a high salary, at least gives the illusion of impropriety.

The CDC is there to regulate Big Pharma. That would be the FDA.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Aye when you anti-vaxxers bite the dust, give me the password to your Hulu account before you leave.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

Pfizer's New Miracle Covid-19 Pill Based on Ivermectin
rofl rofl rofl

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61579de97c55d627f929707c

T
Legend
Legend
T
" 7. UV comes from the Sun -> Sun Bad " rofl
Anything, that makes me recall Phil Hatmans' Frankenstein characterization from SNL in the 1990s is thumbsup "Fire Badd!!"

Legend
Legend

Alex Jones your Kool Aid maker is the lowest scum the earth has.

He is now liable on his claim that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

You are who you believe.

Go right ahead and inject the dewormer and when you become ill don't bother going to a hospital. They can not help you.
They are full of the unvacinated. And the hospital can not be trusted.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Wave After Wave ~ Part 6

Link Copied to Clipboard