Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Originally Posted by SaintDawg
IMO.. IF the bungles had the Browns starting Oline, and the secondary they would have won the game.. conversely, if the Browns had the Browns starting Oline (the healthy version) and the bungles starting QB we would have won that game.

Raise your hand if you think Cinci finally tries to seriously fix their OLine this off-season.

A healthy Baker and two healthy OTs and we could have won that game, easy.

I want to say I think the Bengals Offensive line was good enough going into the final game the Super bowl, to win it, Now,
as far as relying on it for a whole season, maybe it needs a tiny bit of work, but for that one game, I think their OL was not only up to the task but probably going to play well because they were so maligned all season in the public opinion.
They already, added Jackson Carmen last year and he will get healthier, but the real strength of their OL, as most could have probably seen were the additions of Spain and Prince (even if over a year had passed) and if they could have used them correctly.
The Rams won the super bowl with freaking Austin Corbett playing, not just off the bench but I think starting, so
I guess
getting the most out of lesser players is only a problem the Browns have, the Browns can never do it, but other teams always seem to know how to.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
the Rams were lined up os 3 times also no call

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season NFL 2021 Post Season Super Bowl 56 thread

Link Copied to Clipboard