Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
j/c...

Good stuff here concerning the legal side... what has transpired, how Watson screwed himself (no pun intended), what we can expect going forward. Some interesting stuff around the 6:00 mark. Texas law permits an "offer of judgement" when a person just wants to cry "uncle" but a settlement number can't be agreed upon. If that offer is refused, and the court awards much less, the plaintiff is responsible for the defense's legal fees from the point of the offer forward. This makes the plaintiff put skin in the game if they are dragging things out with an unreasonable demand.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: jfanent
Legend
Legend
Money, money, money.

Settlement cuts both ways. DW pays off to make it go away.

Accusers take the money. Justice is not as important.

Money cures all.

We are all guessing but I don't see anyway that DW gets a year. Ben is a precendent. Not exact but it is there. NFLPA has teeth.

In the end the cases will most likely all settle. DW will get suspended for 6 to 8 games.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by hitt
To many of us forget, judge not- there is only one just judge. JMHO, guess for 20 of the countless ladies- some wanted the MONEY, was it for justice or just a money grab....we will never know. I'm disappointed he settled, but that is the way the rich take care of their problems. Money, many times, is the bottom line. I'll root whole-heartedly for DW because he's a fab athlete and QB, and because he does far more good than evil in the community. All of us human beings are imperfect.....GO Browns!!!

You must be new to the board. Absolute Athiest here.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
I address you on the regular. Daily.

"Alex, what is something a message board stalker would say."

Yes, directly addressing someone you disagree with is such stalker like behavior. Sometimes I don't believe people even hear themselves.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Yes, directly addressing someone you disagree with is such stalker like behavior.

Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

There's been some discussion of Goodell's testimony before the House Oversight Committee and how it may pertain to Watson.

Goodell is currently speaking before the committee on C-SPAN.

Opening statement:

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I skim read the six pages. Goodell said all the right things. It's up to the individual to interpret his sincerity.

Regarding how the Snyder cases influences the Watson case: The $10 million fine is something. Snyder stepping away from the day-to-day duties to the best of Goodell's knowledge is something. Yet, Snyder was never suspended.

The fact that Snyder and his franchise are being investigated by Congress on such a large scale for so many improprieties has to be considered to be a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by Swish
jc

i dunno how i feel about this. i understand that in cases like this, you gotta do what the lawyers say for the best outcome, but damn. morally, settling always seems like an admission of guilt. i get that some people do settle for the simple reason of not wasting time in court, but when it comes to sexual misconduct cases, it feels dirty.

I do not think Watson necessarily varied from what he originally said though. When asked if he was going to settle his response reported was: "That's not my intent," Watson said in response. "My intent is to continue to clear my name as much as possible and that's what I'm focused on." Maybe he feels he has cleared his name as much as he can at this point?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I get what you're saying and understand that point of view. But I would have to ask you, how do you suspend someone from owning a team? I see stepping away from the day to day operations being about as close to a suspension as one can get from the standpoint of something a person owns. I don't know and maybe you have a better idea how something like that would work. But I'm just not sure how you can suspend someone from ownership?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by hitt
To many of us forget, judge not- there is only one just judge. JMHO, guess for 20 of the countless ladies- some wanted the MONEY, was it for justice or just a money grab....we will never know. I'm disappointed he settled, but that is the way the rich take care of their problems. Money, many times, is the bottom line. I'll root whole-heartedly for DW because he's a fab athlete and QB, and because he does far more good than evil in the community. All of us human beings are imperfect.....GO Browns!!!

You must be new to the board. Absolute Athiest here.

At least you understand one of your flaws. grin

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I get what you're saying and understand that point of view. But I would have to ask you, how do you suspend someone from owning a team? I see stepping away from the day to day operations being about as close to a suspension as one can get from the standpoint of something a person owns. I don't know and maybe you have a better idea how something like that would work. But I'm just not sure how you can suspend someone from ownership?
I've thought the same thing, what the heck would that do. You can't prevent them from running their business. Lock them out of the facilities?

Seems like that would be window dressing more than anything else.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

I would imagine that if they were serious about holding him accountable and decided that level of punishment was appropriate, they'd be able to get the details sorted out fairly easily. Hell, Haslam made changes to his Browns org (allegedly for the very same reason of blowback) while he was going through the fraud case(s).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have no idea. I have found information that leads me to thinking that Goodell and the league play some role in and have some say over Snyder's return to the day to day operations.

Commissioner Roger Goodell claims Daniel Snyder still isn’t involved in day-to-day operations

When Commanders owner Daniel Snyder surrendered day-to-day control over the team, much was said about whether he did it voluntarily, and whether he’d be able to return without the express approval of Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Nearly nine months later, Goodell claims that Snyder remains disconnected from day-to-day franchise operations. Goodell also suggested that he’ll have a voice in whether and when Snyder returns.

“Dan Snyder has not been involved in day-to-day operations,” Goodell told reporters on Tuesday, via Charean Williams of PFT. “Don’t believe he’s been in the facility at all, and when we continue to have league matters, Tanya has represented the team as the CEO both on a day-to-day basis, but also here and that will continue for at least the foreseeable future, but Dan and I will talk about that at some point.”

The fact that Roger and Dan will “talk at some point” strongly suggests that Dan won’t return whenever he feels like it. In early July, Snyder’s lawyer, Jordan Siev, insisted that a report from the Washington Post indicating that Snyder needs Goodell’s approval to return is “false.”

While Goodell’s use of the term “day-to-day operations” could be subject to interpretation, Snyder has been present for games. He attended the unveiling of the team’s new name. During the 2021 season, coach Ron Rivera said he speaks with Snyder multiple times per week.

Snyder’s suspension (or whatever it is) has become complicated by a new investigation arising from allegations made directly against him by a former employee. Given that attorney Beth Wilkinson, who handled the prior investigation into the team’s long-term toxic workplace culture, would have recommended removing Snyder if the league had actually asked her to reduce her recommendations to writing, there’s a chance that Snyder’s grip on the team is currently tenuous, at best.

The league surely realizes that he’d fight zealously any effort to force him to sell. The best compromise could be for Snyder to transfer the team to his wife, Tanya, with the understanding that, eventually, his children would take over. Unless the apples fell in the next orchard over, however, that development probably wouldn’t be met with sighs of relief from fans of the team.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-isnt-involved-in-day-to-day-operations/

There are also several reports that some of the owners support Snyder being severely punished and possibly being forced to sell the team but that would be very difficult to do.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So other than making an owner step away from the day to day operations of the team, something he's already done, and hefty financial penalty, what punishment can you apply? The loss of draft picks maybe?

I'm just not clear on how "suspending an owner" would work beyond what has already happened. 10 mil in fines and handing over operational duties.

I certainly see how making a suspension public would put a better face on things, but I'm unsure of how much more they could do that hasn't already happened.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by LexDawg
Originally Posted by Swish
jc

i dunno how i feel about this. i understand that in cases like this, you gotta do what the lawyers say for the best outcome, but damn. morally, settling always seems like an admission of guilt. i get that some people do settle for the simple reason of not wasting time in court, but when it comes to sexual misconduct cases, it feels dirty.

I do not think Watson necessarily varied from what he originally said though. When asked if he was going to settle his response reported was: "That's not my intent," Watson said in response. "My intent is to continue to clear my name as much as possible and that's what I'm focused on." Maybe he feels he has cleared his name as much as he can at this point?

Maybe. I said at the beginning he was a certified creep, but it feels worse than that.

I guess we’ll never truly know. But DW might have just got a huge benefit from this Snyder situation in Congress. If Godell did indeed know about that and didn’t do anything to Snyder, The NFLPA just got handed a slam dunk argument for why DW shouldn’t be suspended.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
I would like to know why an innocent guy would agree to counseling and therapy.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I never saw anything that directly connected the allegations to the therapy or that the therapy was to address the substance of the allegations. Nothing was mentioned about any sexual issues that were or are going to be addressed in his therapy. It was more of an open ended statement that seems to me to try and garner sympathy and use it as he is trying to address the problem without saying he's trying to address the problem. He prefaced it with things being tougher since he got to Cleveland with all the press over these multiple accusations. You may wish to look closer at what's not in his statement.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
First off, $10m... while it sounds significant, is a drop in the bucket. Per a quick Google search, Dan Snyder has never brought in less than $100m/year from the Redskins, and that was back when he bought them. That number has doubled since then. The Snyder fine was nothing other than a very weak attempt to placate the people. I bring that up because the first step for them would be to actually take this stuff seriously. Until they complete step 1, we'll never get an answer to our question.

IMO, loss of draft picks hurts the team. They could impose a fine that's actually significant, and restrict it to Snyder, personally. If the owners are truly accountable to the conduct policy like they've stated, they could probably get as creative as they wanted. The road block is and will always be their reluctance to shine light onto the inner workings of the NFL.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
The Snyder issue is getting very real. I watched highlights from today's Congressional hearing. It was intense. The Dems are all over Goodell, the NFL, and especially Snyder. They are going to subpoena Snyder next week.

Here is an article:

Daniel Snyder conducted 'shadow investigation' to bury findings of official probe into Washington Commanders organization, House committee says
play
9:05 AM ET
Tisha Thompson

Washington Commanders owner Daniel Snyder conducted a "shadow investigation" of allegations that he had fostered a toxic work culture within his organization and worked closely with the NFL to monitor and, ultimately, bury the findings from an official internal investigation, according to findings by a Democrat-led U.S. House committee released Wednesday.

The U.S. House Oversight Committee released a 29-page memo on its findings, supported by more than 600 pages of depositions, on the morning that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was scheduled to testify.

Among other allegations described in the memo, the committee's eight-month investigation found evidence that Snyder used subpoena authority available to parties involved in overseas lawsuits to obtain correspondence from former president Bruce Allen and other former employees. The goal, according to the memo, was to build a case to the NFL that Allen was to blame for the team's toxic workplace environment, and that former employees were conspiring to disparage Snyder.

The committee says Snyder used a common-interest agreement between the Commanders and the NFL to "attempt to steer the direction" of the independent investigation into the team led by attorney Beth Wilkinson and to discredit the people accusing him, including those cited in reports published by The Washington Post, by providing the NFL and Wilkinson with "derogatory information about them."

Snyder repeatedly declined to appear at Wednesday's hearing, telling the committee he would be out of the country on business. Committee chair Carolyn Maloney (D-New York) announced she will subpoena Snyder for a deposition next week.

"The NFL is unwilling or unable to hold Mr. Snyder accountable," Maloney said. "That is why I am announcing now my intent to issue a subpoena for Mr. Snyder for a deposition next week. The committee will not be deterred in its investigation into the Washington Commanders."

When asked for comment Wednesday, the NFL provided a copy of Goodell's prepared remarks to the committee, in which he repeated his assertions that the "workplace in Washington was unprofessional and unacceptable in numerous respects" and that "the workplace at the Commanders today bears no resemblance to the workplace that has been described to this committee."

"It is clear the outcome of the House Oversight Committee's investigation into the Washington Commanders was predetermined from the beginning," a spokesperson for Snyder said in a statement. "The committee's decision to release a 'report' and introduce legislation prior to the hearing is proof-positive this was always going to be little more than a politically-charged show trial, not about uncovering the truth. Hopefully, the committee will utilize its resources going forward for more pressing national matters, instead of an issue a football team addressed years ago."

As part of the NFL's record-setting $10 million fine levied by the league in July 2021 after its internal investigation of the Commanders, the team is required to submit regular audit reports by an independent firm. The most recent audit from January 2022, conducted by Vestry Laight and reviewed by ESPN, stated the team has instituted new procedures for its human resources department to investigate harassment claims, developed a new disciplinary plan for documenting and adjudicating misconduct, and is conducting regular "culture surveys" of employees. The team is also implementing regular trainings on harassment and diversity and inclusion and is working to diversify its staff, according to the report.

In a letter to Commanders employees Wednesday, Snyder and wife Tanya, who co-owns the team, reiterated Vestry Laight's findings and said "comments in the media have portrayed our team in a harsh and negative manner that does not reflect who we are as an organization today."

"There is simply no committee more knowledgeable on the Washington Commanders than our own team members," they wrote.

The Republican ranking member of the committee, James Comer (R-Kentucky), who has been outspoken about how Congress shouldn't be involved in investigating the Commanders, said later Wednesday in a statement that the plan to subpoena Snyder is "a misuse of congressional oversight authority and a dereliction of duty."

Goodell was asked about Snyder's alleged shadow investigation.

"Any action that would discourage people from coming forward would be inappropriate," the commissioner said.

Attorneys Lisa Banks and Debra Katz, who represent more than 40 former team employees, again called on Goodell to release a report from the Wilkinson probe, calling it "stunning and disheartening" to hear him say Snyder has been held accountable.

"Today, the committee released a damning report demonstrating that Snyder and his lawyers also surveilled and investigated complainants, their lawyers, witnesses and journalists, which Goodell knew about and did nothing to address," Banks and Katz said in a statement.

According to the memo authored by Maloney, Snyder and his lawyers compiled a "100-slide dossier" in November 2020 that "appears to be based on private text messages, emails, phone logs and call transcripts, and social media posts from nearly 50 individuals."

Snyder's attorneys presented the 100 slides, which also included information about Washington Post journalists, to the NFL and Wilkinson's team, according to the memo, with the goal of "crafting an exculpatory narrative to present to the NFL showing that he was not responsible for the Commanders' toxic work environment but instead was the victim of a coordinated smear campaign."

In the memo, committee investigators detail how Snyder's lawyer obtained some of the private information used in the dossier. In 2020, Snyder filed a defamation lawsuit against Media Entertainment Arts Worldwide, which is based in India. As part of that lawsuit, Snyder used "a powerful litigation tool available to parties to a foreign proceeding to compel phone records, emails, and other documents from former employees and other individuals," according to the memo.

"A close examination of Mr. Snyder's [petitions] suggests that his focus was not on discovering the sources of the MEAWW articles but on those who were behind the Washington Post exposés," the memo states.

Committee investigators list multiple former employees who received subpoenas, as well as Jessica McCloughan, the wife of former Commanders general manager Scot McCloughan. Committee investigators highlight how a federal judge ruled the McCloughan document requests went "far beyond anything related to the defamatory MEAWW articles."

The judge labeled the subpoena attempt "improper, unnecessarily invasive" and said it "may be less of a bona fide effort to obtain evidence supportive of the claims in the Indian Action, than they are an effort to burden and harass individuals formerly associated with the Washington Football Team who may have acted as sources for The Washington Post."

Committee investigators state that Snyder also "targeted" Allen with a petition filed in Arizona, where Snyder's lawyers told the court that the documents would reveal Allen as a source for reports made by The Washington Post. Investigators note that Snyder's attorneys collected 400,000 emails from Allen's inactive Commanders email account and provided them to the NFL and Wilkinson.

NFL representatives told committee staff that Snyder's attorneys "identified the specific inappropriate Bruce Allen emails in attempting to demonstrate that Bruce Allen had created a toxic environment at the Washington Commanders," prompting a "targeted review" of Allen's emails by the NFL, which in turn led to the examination of "troubling exchanges between Mr. Allen, former Raiders Coach Jon Gruden, and [NFL lawyer] Jeff Pash," according to the memo. Those emails led to Gruden's firing after they were leaked to the media last year.

The memo states that the NFL received at least 16 briefings from Wilkinson's law firm on her findings between August 2020 and June 2021, including at least four written briefings, and that Goodell was "personally briefed" at least twice. Goodell said in his prepared remarks that "we did not receive a written report of Ms. Wilkinson's findings."

The memo also details allegations from David Pauken, the Commanders' chief operating officer from 2001 to 2006, who told the committee that Snyder knew about sexual harassment against female employees but declined to take action, personally made the decision to fire female employees who engaged in consensual relationships with male employees, and sexualized and disparaged cheerleaders.

According to the committee memo, "Pauken testified that Mr. Snyder was responsible for the overly sexual nature of the cheerleading program and mocked Mr. Pauken for opposing his vision."

In his testimony to Congress, Pauken stated he was uncomfortable with "the way the NFL sexualizes cheerleaders." Pauken testified that Snyder, along with another team executive, pushed for the team to offer sponsors and suite holder access to cheerleader photo shoots as "an experience that could be sold."

"I never allowed it," Pauken testified.

Pauken also described how Snyder repeatedly questioned Pauken's sexuality by asking Pauken whether he "liked girls." In his deposition, Pauken explained, "That anybody who likes girls likes cheerleaders, and if you don't, if you're uncomfortable with the cheerleaders, maybe you don't like girls. That was my understanding of where he was going with that."

Pauken also described how Snyder "objectified Commanders cheerleaders and made crass comments about their physical appearance," according to the committee memo. When summoned to Snyder's box before a game, Pauken testified how Snyder remarked to a friend, "Do you think Dave is gay?" To which the friend responded, "Yeah, he must be gay."

According to Pauken's deposition, Snyder "would say, yeah, he has to be gay. As ugly as these cheerleaders are. Pauken, are you gay? You must be gay. How could you have a cheerleading squad that looks like this?"

The committee found evidence that Snyder ordered the firing of two cheerleaders for "engaging in romantic relationships" with former tight end Chris Cooley, according to the memo. Pauken testified that when he learned about the relationships, he shared them with Snyder, who made the decision to fire both cheerleaders.

"The female employees were fired, the male employee was -- there were no repercussions other than he was restricted from additional sex with the cheerleaders," according to Pauken's deposition.

The committee memo states, "Snyder's decision was part of a pattern of firing female employees who engaged in consensual sexual relationships with male members of the team's football operations in order to 'minimize distractions, temptations for players.'"

In his testimony, Pauken also told committee investigators that when Snyder learned a member of the team's coaching staff had groped a public relations employee, Snyder refused to take action against the coach and instead directed the employee who had been groped to "stay away from the coach."

Pauken told the committee: "I knew the importance of things that were important to [Snyder]. This was a new coach and we weren't going to disrupt that new coach. And so we were going to make the problem go away as best we could."

Another former chief operating officer, Brian Lafemina, told committee investigators during his deposition that in 2018, a subordinate had reported feeling uncomfortable interacting with Larry Michael, the former "Voice of the Washington Commanders," after Michael had kissed her on the forehead, touched her on the cheeks and made comments about her appearance.

Lafemina testified that when he told Snyder, he replied that "Larry was a sweetheart and that Larry wouldn't hurt anybody."

Committee staff stated in their memo that Michael was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple employees spanning several years and, according to materials presented by the NFL to the committee, was caught on video making lewd remarks about a Commanders intern.

Michael resigned shortly after The Washington Post first reported on allegations against him in 2020.

The committee memo also shared details from the deposition of Jason Friedman, a former employee who accused the team of financial improprieties during his testimony and sent a letter to Congress stating he witnessed Snyder trying to push another former employee, Tiffani Johnston, into a waiting limo after Snyder placed his hand on her thigh under the table of a work dinner about 13 years ago.

Friedman told congressional investigators that the team's culture "glorified drinking and womanizing" and that Snyder personally "pressured employees to drink excessively," according to the memo.

"People were afraid to lose their jobs because they had seen so many others lose their jobs," Friedman testified.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...anders-organization-house-committee-says

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Goodell did not make Snyder step away from day-to-day operations. Snyder volunteered to do so. However, there is no real proof that Snyder has really stepped away.

I think this attention on Snyder is pretty good news for Watson.

I also think that Snyder is in big trouble. The other owners could stomach his terrible workplace and sexual misconduct, but they won't tolerate the money angle.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
For those of you who don't like to read the long articles.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
A longer, more entertaining video.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Perhaps full disclosure on how the NFL handles these cases is not nearly as far-fetched as it was yesterday?

This is all good news for those who want Watson to play. Bad news for those who don't want him to play.

However, the public perception is still very hostile towards Watson. Thus, it's a tough call moving forward. The more info that comes out about how the NFL handles these cases in regards to their Personal Conduct policy, the better it is for Watson. I am just not sure if it will be enough. It is getting extremely interesting, though.

O
Legend
Legend
O
We should start a thread for the Snyder thing so it doesn't distract from the DW narrative. I am just saying that they are not connected in any way except as a comparison for when justice is finally doled out to Watson.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
LOL.........telling people what to post and where? Sounds familiar. Btw..........they are connected and if you were able to read w/out bias, you would understand that. The NFLPA is defending Watson and their public strategy is to compare the discrepancies between how players [including Watson] are treated vs owners when the Personal Conduct Policy is violated. Just because it doesn't fit your one-sided agenda of we have to say "Watson is guilty and should be suspended for a long time" doesn't make it connected.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I think that's exactly how this thread got started, and I only made a suggestion, I didn't whine. That single finger you just pointed at me left three pointing back at you, Vers. Have a nice night.

I get the slim connection which has mostly been pushed by one poster into the conversation. And I don't care one way or the other about a suspension, I care if he is a predator or not. If he's a predator I hope he gets banned. If he stayed within the lines of consent and didn't force these women into unwanted sexual activity, I'm ok with him having a sex addiction as long as he's getting the right kind of help and it doesn't happen here. But you go ahead and decide what I'm thinking, that's who you are.

BTW, I don't think there is a chance in hell he is innocent and stayed within the lines of consent at this point, so I'd like him gone.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/22/22 09:49 PM.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
You can blame me all you want, but the NFLPA has pursued the same course of action. I understand how fascists operate, always wanting to oppress opposing opinions, but this is America and I won't be swayed by fascist opinions on how to post.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
You can blame me all you want, but the NFLPA has pursued the same course of action. I understand how fascists operate, always wanting to oppress opposing opinions, but this is America and I won't be swayed by fascist opinions on how to post.

I watch you operate every day. So I understand it well.

Legend
Legend
You two are about five posts away from a forced arm wrestling match.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Well, just ask them. They're both macho he men.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
You two are about five posts away from a forced arm wrestling match.

Nope. But I see why you think that. I simply returned fire.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Well, just ask them. They're both macho he men.

Thanks for the thought arch, but I never really got into the Villiage People or He Man.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/22/22 11:21 PM.

Legend
Legend
rofl

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Channeling my inner OCD: Maybe we can have a thread on macho he men and leave this thread to Watson's legal issues?

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nothing wrong with being a smart ass for comedic relief. thumbsup

I do it all the time, and I ENJOY it. Most of the time, it's only me laughing. But it still counts as comedic relief. wink

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/23/22 12:15 AM.

1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Ditto, all you typed. Great points. DW can't win, he's been judged and most/ not all people will change their minds. Saving money by paying off massage workers makes common sense.
DW getting therapy isn't bad, jmho, it's a private matter- how many males get therapy for porn or drug addictions- would that therapy be judged bad.
OCD- to you specifically- off subject- Shroud of Turin- how does a photograph have 3D- only photo in existence that does. Won't change your mind, but being an intelligent atheist explain it to yourself.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
Legend
Legend
P
This is all good news for those who want Watson to play. Bad news for those who don't want him to play.

If only that's what this was all about. Try framing it more accurately. Those who think watson is guilty and those who do not. The importance of the game itself and whether he plays or not pales in comparison to the issues being discussed no matter how hard you try to frame it otherwise.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I wish the entire conversation was available, but this is all I could find of it. Kimberly Martin talked about Snyder and some of his representatives investigated all sorts of people--including reporters and the Washington employees--to dig up dirt on them and then used intimidation to silence them. Clearly, the NFLPA and Watson's defense team can use some of this information about how the other owners have treated the Snyder situation in order to help in Watson's defense.

All Pro
All Pro
I wish the entire conversation was available, but this is all I could find of it. Kimberly Martin talked about Snyder and some of his representatives investigated all sorts of people--including reporters and the Washington employees--to dig up dirt on them and then used intimidation to silence them. Clearly, the NFLPA and Watson's defense team can use some of this information about how the other owners have treated the Snyder situation in order to help in Watson's defense.
Listen to yourself…

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I read silently.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues cont.

Link Copied to Clipboard