Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by Iluvmyxstripper
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
They shouldn't be handing them out to sexual predators either. But it seems you think they should and that's fine by you.
A predator. Thats a laugh. What Watson did is really
No different than a NFL player hopping from bar to
Bar and trying to pick up women.

Such a beacon of virtue! We should all listen to the guy who loves his stripper about what's acceptable sexual behavior. You can't make this crap up! lmao. Watson put a whole bunch of innocent women in horrible positions by taking advantage of his stardom as an NFL QB. Now I don't know if you are a member of the he-man woman haters club or not, but damn spanky, women are people too. And I bet if some random dude rubbed his exposed erection on you without consent, you wouldn't point out how it's like bar hopping then. Or maybe you would, I don't know you well enough to say.
Ok 1st of all sir, you without realizing it referenced the 3 Stooges and Our Gang.
Spanky ....he man woman haters club. Spanky is better than Waldo.
Women are most definitely people.
I can promise you, these women you claim who were traumatized by Watson
Because of their profession , its not the 1st time a male client exposed
Their private to them. It happens alot in that industry.
When a massage therapist embarks on that career, they are exposed to almost
Practically nude bodies and alas physical interaction.
If a massage therapist is traumatized by the exposure of male gential
And she cant simply take control of the situation, she is in the wrong business.
If DeShawn Watson really did traumatize these therapists starting
With the 1st one and so on, how come the 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th "victims"
Go to.the authorities right then and there?
Because in this day of social media. Word would have traveled fast DeShawn Watson
Was a "predator" regarding massage therapists.
Now replying about about a dude rubbing his private on me , it did happen
To me as a 10 year old. He was dealt with accordingly but sorry bar hopping was
Not in my vocabulary at that time. But I took control of the situation
And survived it. I didnt use it as a cash grab like these women did.
I used it as experience to grow stronger and brave
Last point...if you look at my name , you have clearly failed to see
Its XSTRIPPER. as in past tense. She was done stripping 9 months
Into our relationship.
Nothing wrong in being a stripper anyways. Its only wrong when a family man
Spends his paycheck their instead of buying food, he buys her for a hour dance.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
They shouldn't be handing them out to sexual predators either. But it seems you think they should and that's fine by you.
A predator. Thats a laugh. What Watson did is really
No different than a NFL player hopping from bar to
Bar and trying to pick up women.

that's not what the findings are in the report by Sue Robinson in the watson hearing. But you keep convincing yourself of that. At this point that's all you have left.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
But for nine months you helped her spend those paychecks. My, my.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Hey.........don't let those guys get to you. Your personal business is your own and your woman doesn't deserve to be shamed. They personally attack anyone who doesn't agree w/them. It's how they roll every single day on this board.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Hey.........don't let those guys get to you. Your personal business is your own and your woman doesn't deserve to be shamed. They personally attack anyone who doesn't agree w/them. It's how they roll every single day on this board.

I see you found a mirror at your house. You and several others have been attacking watson's female accusers for months now. Thanks for manning up.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, he was asked if she was a stripper and he confirmed that. While you may not think strippers are deserving of our respect, I strongly disagree.

First never seen any conversation about his wife or him. I don't have a clue about that, except for what you just posted. Second, I never said or even alluded to the white highlighted section of your accusation. I MOCKED HIS HANDLE IN THE CONTEXT OF HIS ARGUMENT. Grow up Vers, you want so badly to get me banned that you will say anything and makeup anything. Stop being so shady and pathetic. Maybe we should talk about why you take the whole DW situation so personally. You are completely off the rails about anything negative in the DW threads, attacking everyone who counters you, why?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
I
Thank you kindly for the sincere encouragement. I find it ironic that well strippers and massage
Therapists are both frowned upon in society.
In regards to attacks on this board, I find most to be unjustified. The whole DeShawn Watson
Debacle has very possibly exposed sides to posters that were hidden in the past.
Debating has its positives. But the DeShawn Watson situation has added to fuel
To a Browns fire that has started since 1999.
2 winning seasons since the return.
I ask you.this Vers...what if Watson went to Pittsburgh , Or Miami?
Or lets say Denver.....would those fanbases be in a divided uproar like this one.?

V
Legend
Legend
V
I don't know the answer to that question. I don't think he would have been crucified in Miami. Pittsburgh already had Big Ben. Denver, I have no idea about. I do think that of the four teams that were in the final four, the fans in New Orleans and Atlanta really seemed to want him there. Carolina might be another story.

Hell, I read a lot of articles and watch the videos, and most of the Browns fans have come along and are supporting Watson. We see the film clips of fans mobbing him at practice. There are just a handful of posters on this board that make a lot of noise and I don't feel they are representative of our fan base. Just my opinion.

Anyway, hang in there and I think that all women deserve to be respected. That includes strippers and massage therapists. I actually admire you for not stereotyping your love and seeing the beauty that resides w/in her. Stay strong, my man.

O
Legend
Legend
O
rolleyes *sniffle, sniffle, tear. YOU made up the attack on his woman. YOU DID THAT.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
I don't know the answer to that question. I don't think he would have been crucified in Miami. Pittsburgh already had Big Ben. Denver, I have no idea about. I do think that of the four teams that were in the final four, the fans in New Orleans and Atlanta really seemed to want him there. Carolina might be another story.

Hell, I read a lot of articles and watch the videos, and most of the Browns fans have come along and are supporting Watson. We see the film clips of fans mobbing him at practice. There are just a handful of posters on this board that make a lot of noise and I don't feel they are representative of our fan base. Just my opinion.

Anyway, hang in there and I think that all women deserve to be respected. That includes strippers and massage therapists. I actually admire you for not stereotyping your love and seeing the beauty that resides w/in her. Stay strong, my man.
I think this DeShawn Watson situation and division is fueled
By a fanbase that witnessed and experienced a franchise that
Has lost more than its won. Its gone through more QBs
In the last 10 years than the Steelers have in 50

Baker Mayfield plays indirectly to this latest controversy.
So many fans were convinced that Baker was the QB
To lead this franchise to a SB.
Expectations were through the roof going into 2021.
No way could Baker regress. It was unfathomable.
Baker was one of US , I constantly heard.
Baker could no wrong in this city.
Then boom, reality hit hard. The league caught up to Mayfield
DC's confused Baker with coverages. Exposing the fact , Baker
Cant process or read coverages very well. Especially when
His pocket isnt clean.
Front office decides Mayfield isnt the answer.
Now the fanbase is anticipating yet another revolving door
At QB. But some fans are still drinking the Mayfield Kool Aid
Its divided.
Then poof, DeShawn Watson has been.traded for.
A unique special talent. A QB that can elevate this franchise
But is on trial by a fanbase that said nothing about Reggie Rucker
Stealing from a program to help troubled youths.
A fanbase that forgave Kevin Mack for bad choices.
But DeShawn Watson OMG , is the devil. He has a sickness

This franchise has emotionally tortured its fanbase.
If Watson went to Denver, because its fanbase is used
To success over the years, and not beat down by losing
Would not be pulling the Salem Witch Trials on.Watson
Like some Browns fans have

T
Legend
Legend
T
The Browns finally land a elite talent at QB and some fans
Still aren't happy cause ..."
Whose job is it to make sure fans are happy, or if they aren't who has a right to blame them.
Plus, the rest of that post was all an assumption of why fans are unhappy.

First of all, there is no guarantee Watson will end up playing any better than Baker would have. 2nd, there is no guarantee Watson is the "finally an elite talent" at QB.
I mean they finally had Baker Mayfield, finally after all the years of Qb's and did it work out? Did he get a 2nd contract? The "Browns are going to Browns" and the Owners' got unhappy and all of a sudden it's Bakers' fault the organization can't support him?
( Or they supported him and stuck with him through and through--- and my imaginations of observations--- aren't reality.)

So now? Now we are supposed to believe, Deshaun Watson is going to be different????? ?????? ????? ?????

Well I think! I think this team is going to cut bait on Watson just as fast as they cut bait on every other Qb at the first signs of imperfection, and ...

..... I came here to answer, How do I feel as a Fan after the suspension is announced.

Sure, 1. I feel the season is a wash, another season that has little to no chance for them to make the playoffs,
2. I still feel betrayed that they gave up on Baker and think they won't stick it out with Watson.

Tumbling around like in that cylinder of water at the base of Niagara Falls. \0/ Woo Hoo!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

OMG! Pot meet Kettle! I used to enjoy reading reading your take on football then one day a few years ago I posted my thoughts on a Browns subject which wasn't even directed at you but you responded to my comments by attacking me and basically calling me dumb. YOU constantly start crap when you don't agree with people then whine about it when they do it to you. Freaking grow up!

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
1 member likes this: mgh888
V
Legend
Legend
V
Okay.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
client exposed
It happens alot in that industry.
And she cant simply take control of the situation, she is in the wrong business.

So how long have you been a Licensed Massage Therapist?

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
7 members like this: dawg66, Dave, Ballpeen
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by DawgMichelle
client exposed
It happens alot in that industry.

So how long have you been a Licensed Massage Therapist?

Sounds like a loaded question to me. wink

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
DawgMichelle is perfectly correct. Yet, she misses the point. JMHO, NFL has decided they are in the control sex business. Watson likes sex at massage parlors- a number of women offered consensual sex- he isn't ashamed of this/ his morals, he routinely wore a small towel to massage sessions- in massage parlor culture- this indicates the client wants more than just a massage- check out youtube massage parlor culture if you don't believe me.....ALL the massage parlor workers CHOSE to continue the sessions- why? Easy, MONEY- they CHOSE to offer their services, got more than they wanted, KNOWING that would probably happen- then get a lawyer and yada, yada, yada.....the NFL has opened a can of worms- now the owners get exposed....unless they get to Roger and say....fix this....time will tell. It is all about who has money, who wants money....lawyers laughing to the bank.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
What planet are you living on?

#gmstrong
2 members like this: Dave, oobernoober
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wait, you think you made a point?! Do you even understand what you are trying to say?

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
2 members like this: OldColdDawg, Dave
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sadly I think he does. Just like so many others have done.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lots of people sure seem to think they know all about Massage Therapy, Massage Therapists, and women. It's VERY comical to read all about it. I'm learning lots of new things about myself.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
4 members like this: dawg66, PitDAWG, mgh888
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Amazing, right?

This takes MMQB to a whole new level.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
T
Legend
Legend
T
Today I feel worse about being a fan than yesterday.
How is that possible? Yesterday I felt betrayed, by the teams bad judgement/decisions, today I feel betrayed by the Nation dumping on the city and state of Ohio, again, but it's becoming undeniably evident.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by hitt
DawgMichelle is perfectly correct. Yet, she misses the point. JMHO, NFL has decided they are in the control sex business. Watson likes sex at massage parlors- a number of women offered consensual sex- he isn't ashamed of this/ his morals, he routinely wore a small towel to massage sessions- in massage parlor culture- this indicates the client wants more than just a massage- check out youtube massage parlor culture if you don't believe me.....ALL the massage parlor workers CHOSE to continue the sessions- why? Easy, MONEY- they CHOSE to offer their services, got more than they wanted, KNOWING that would probably happen- then get a lawyer and yada, yada, yada.....the NFL has opened a can of worms- now the owners get exposed....unless they get to Roger and say....fix this....time will tell. It is all about who has money, who wants money....lawyers laughing to the bank.

I LIKED THIS POST BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD DRUGS IN USE WHEN I SEE THEM! wink PARTY ON HITT, PARTY ON.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by hitt

I LIKED THIS POST BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD DRUGS IN USE WHEN I SEE THEM! wink PARTY ON HITT, PARTY ON.

same. :-p

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Lol 😂

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
How do I feel as a fan?

I'm ready for some Brown's football! I'm anxious to see how we get thru these first 4 games. I'm also waiting to see how the DW circus unflolds and watch Goodell complete the process of making a total fool of himself.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Me too, I guess just get on with it. I'm disgusted and disappointed. The whole thing is so slimy. First Watsons behavior was despicable no doubt.

That said I'm angry with the league. It feels like the Browns are always in the cross hairs. Why do the Texans get a free pass and come out smelling like a rose but our guy can't be punished enough? How much is enough? What was the point of the federal judge review? Everyday its like Lucy pulling back the football on Browns fans.
The Steelers got nowhere near the outrage when their QB faced similar/worse accusations. The pure souls at the NFL looked the other way when Robert Kraft disgraced himself but Josh Gordon gets suspended for a year after having a drink on the plane in the off season.
Today I see an article where a Watson accuser implores the NFL to do the right thing and she crows about not being sorry for speaking up. If she's such a hero why didn't tell Watson that's not what I do and leave? I feel slimy saying so but it make me think she was looking for a payday.

I'm angry at our luck. When we get the no.1 pick we get a huge decision and wind up with Mediocre Mayfield. The Bengals get the easy choice in Joe Burrow. I'm angry at our ownership for 20+ years of terrible decisions. At the same time I have to give ownership a thumbs up for going all in and taking this enormous risk which BTW also makes me mad.

Without a decent QB this is another throw away season. Make it stop already.
Better luck next year to the best fans in the NFL. Browns fans you don't deserve this.

Last edited by illegalmoe; 08/05/22 07:18 PM.
2 members like this: PortlandDawg, FATE
T
Legend
Legend
T
In 2009 Donte Stalworth was suspended for the year, what team was he on? The Browns.

The bottom line is the NFL won't permit the Browns to have anything except a bottom 35th or worse ranked quarterback in the league, forever.
They had their franchise quarterback, and now he plays in Carolina, and what are we stuck with.
It's disgraceful.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
V
Legend
Legend
V
Speaking of drug use...

B
Legend
Legend
B
Speaking of drug use...

I think many times it is about not being on the meds.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
Legend
Legend
T
Speaking of drug use...TL never uses drugs.
The point is, that if you factor in time missed for suspensions, or wishing they @uit the game, or fluke injuries, that the Browns' since I999 have been some place for the NFL to stash players into perpetual losing seasons of bleakness.
and doesn't all this just benefit western pa. thumbsdown.

Legend
Legend
Lol I forgot all about Donte Stallworth

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Remember Bentley, All Pro Center and he's out due to staff infection....our luck. I'm hopeful JB works out- he doesn't throw picks and our running game and defense will keep us in ALL games. As long as we stay relatively healthy.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
i remember being so pumped about signing Bentley … and then the news from the very first drill of camp (he was probably injured before that based on rumors) … that was such a bummer

J
Legend
Legend
J
I haven’t wanted to post about this situation on the board since this started. This is not a good place for a woman to discuss these types of situations. Many of the posts I have read by men on this board have been disturbing, to say the least.

I’ve been posting here for a couple of decades, so I do feel the need to chime in a bit. I doubt I respond much after posting this, as I said, some of the men on this board are coming from a place I just can’t imagine.

I think the biggest issue is how elite high school, or even younger, athletes are treated. They are given everything and bad behavior is excused by everyone. Even if they are violent or being inappropriate in sexual encounters. They don’t understand boundaries. They think this behavior is normal.

Honestly, I think that’s what Watson thought. It’s pathetic, and yes, predatory, but I doubt he even had a thought process to understand it. Again, sad that someone is that emotionally deprived, but it just seems that way with him.

I’m not excusing anything he did. What I am hoping is that he learns from this. I’m going to have a hard time rooting for him, but hoping he can redeem himself.

4 members like this: Clemdawg, Versatile Dog, FATE
Legend
Legend
Thanks for posting Jules and that is probably the case with Watson (and many other athletes). It’s gotta be tough for female fans of the Browns to sort through their feelings, whether they think DeShaun is A LOT guilty or A LITTLE guilty, etc.

I can’t empathize because I’m not a female, but I don’t know anything other than I want it to be over now

O
Legend
Legend
O
Honest question....

Would it be accurate to say you're more interested in how he acts going forward?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
J
Legend
Legend
J
Well, that’s all we really have, right? Nothing can be changed about the past. I doubt I ever get it out of my mind, but I certainly hope he can actually learn from what has happened and can actually develop empathy for women, who he apparently does not understand, or respect.

I’ll say this, if he falls back into old habits eventually, that changes my mind completely.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Jules, do you give the ladies a pass? They saw the small towel, yet wanted the money, so they continued. As we judge DW, let's not forget we are all human and there are lots of evils in the world. Lots of addictions- sex addiction, porn addiction, drug addiction, alcohol addition. JMHO, in his mind he offered the masseuses a clear choice - right or wrong - and he didn't criminally force anything. I think he needs help, glad he's getting counseling. But I also see his side thinking he did nothing wrong growing up like he did. Peace.

Legend
Legend
J/c

I’ve seen this thing about a “small towel” a few other places … is that a customary sign in the massage world that the customer is looking for a little more? I’m very naive here

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum How do YOU really feel, as a fan?

Link Copied to Clipboard