Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And trump only knows one way to respond. Let's think about this for just a moment. Trump wanted this to be released. Now why would that be? Because he knows that it would be heavily redacted. Then he can fall back on the only battle cry he knows.......

"They're hiding the truth from you! It's all a lie! It's a witch hunt! If they really have something why is it all being hidden from you?"

It's all he ever has, all he's got and has followers will fall for it hook, line and sinker...... again.

Exactly,,,, 40 will tell us how wrong we all are in 3..2..1

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
This whole "hide the stuff it's mine" should put the orange brat into a cell.

If not you may as well have Ms. Justice take off the blindfold and put a bowling ball on the scale.

1 member likes this: mgh888
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
It should - but it won't. And the sTooPildD Trump loyalists are too brainwashed and tainted to realize that what Trump actually did was 1,000 x worse than Hilary and her S3RvErrrrrr.

Whether it goes beyond simply mishandling the documents, deliberately lying about them and being caught red handed? idk.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
When the you add up the total of offenses by the traitor you need a rolodex.

Add that Barr should be jailed in regards to the Muellar report.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/justice-department-mueller-memo-trump-prosecution-00053612

Another case of clear obstruction by "the traitor."

Nobody is more justified to be put in jail than trump. He is the single worse thing that has happened to this country ever.

A president from hell.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A former intelligence agent was on a radio talk show and posed a question. What is the innocent narrative?
I think that is a great question.

Did these accidentally get mishandled? If so, complete incompetence. Did he want souvenirs and inadvertently think it was okay?
If that were the case, then why didn't he just give them back after being asked at least 20 times for them?

Is there any potential innocent explanation?
He wants to create a trump presidential library and put those documents in it?
Does anybody believe he ever had any intention of creating a library?
Even so, he could easily have asked for these documents in the future once it was created.

So again, why does he have these? Why did he take them? And why didn't he just give them back?
This all would have been a total nothingburger if he had just given them back upon any of the numerous requests.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
i think the biggest thing here is that we need to stop saying mishandled.

trump knew exactly where the boxes were and what was taken. trump has always wiggled out of any accountability because this country has constantly gave him the "he's really gullible and oblivious" card. he's just sloppy so hey no big deal.

amongst other things, that's how the best cons operate. plausible deniability, and the idea that a person is too care free and goofy to deliberately carry out crimes like this. this country has decided that when it comes to Trump and no one else, intent never applies.

im so sick of people talking about law and order and corruption, when trump is just another elite who will get through his entire life doing whatever he wanted with no accountability. dude never has to take responsibility for his own actions, yet half the country thinks this dude is the epitome of picking yourself up by the bootstraps.

people whine about law and order then vote for people who represent the very opposite of that. just stop whining about corruption and the elites if you're gonna vote them into power anyway.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
4 members like this: OldColdDawg, mgh888, PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
These documents had been subpoenaed months before the warrant. Trump of course tried to negotiate the subpoena because he felt he was above the law even though he was no longer president. This wasn't an accident or because he didn't know he had to turn them over. His attorney's argue that the negotiations between the FBI and team trump were "friendly". What did they expect the FBI to do? Give them advanced warning that if they didn't lawfully comply with the subpoena that a warrant would be issued and the documents would be seized? Sure, let's give a suspect of criminal activity advanced warning so he could further hide or move the documents he illegally possessed and was refusing to turn over. Nobody in their right mind should expect that to happen.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Since the moment Barr Lied about the Muller report I've held him in complete contempt and have him labelled as being as bad - worse than Trump. How bad does Trump need to be for Barr to eventually feel he couldn't support him any longer after he already pulled that schtick?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
It should - but it won't. And the sTooPildD Trump loyalists are too brainwashed and tainted to realize that what Trump actually did was 1,000 x worse than Hilary and her S3RvErrrrrr.

Whether it goes beyond simply mishandling the documents, deliberately lying about them and being caught red handed? idk.

In order to be brain washed, one would need to have a brain right?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
The trump clan is like a den of criminals.

I put up the list before add Barr.

These people that talk about "constitutional law" have no problem trying to subvert it.

I never had a problem with republicans and being conservative. Right now I have a big prpblem with the republican party until they purge themselves from trump.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by bonefish
When the you add up the total of offenses by the traitor you need a rolodex.

Add that Barr should be jailed in regards to the Muellar report.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/justice-department-mueller-memo-trump-prosecution-00053612

Another case of clear obstruction by "the traitor."

Nobody is more justified to be put in jail than trump. He is the single worse thing that has happened to this country ever.

A president from hell.

It cracks me up that they still refuse to see Trump and Putin colluded. As a matter of fact, almost all the crap the boards Trumpians roasted me for saying has now been proven correct. And it almost feels bad to tell them I told you so... almost. I can't see how any honest adult in America can't look at Trump and see nothing but a blowhard sack of crap. But if he somehow avoids jail, he'll probably get the nod again. And if he goes to jail or gets disqualified, the Christian Nationalists will give the nod to an even more fascist DeSantis. This country is all but done unless we drive the Troglodytes back into their holes.

I am ecstatic that they are losing followers at the speed of light right now. I've seen a ton of people who voted for Trump twice now saying the GOP went too far with Roe, picking on the Trans kids, banning books, and that their agenda is not welcome. It gives me some hope that this wackadoodle time in America may be coming to a close. Hopefully, the mid-terms give the left BIGGER majorities in both houses of congress, the slow but steady improvements to the economy keep coming, and dems look like saviors of democracy by the time 2024 gets here. I also hope the GOP realizes how bad it's going and starts weeding out the idiots.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
i think the biggest thing here is that we need to stop saying mishandled.

trump knew exactly where the boxes were and what was taken. trump has always wiggled out of any accountability because this country has constantly gave him the "he's really gullible and oblivious" card. he's just sloppy so hey no big deal.

amongst other things, that's how the best cons operate. plausible deniability, and the idea that a person is too care free and goofy to deliberately carry out crimes like this. this country has decided that when it comes to Trump and no one else, intent never applies.

im so sick of people talking about law and order and corruption, when trump is just another elite who will get through his entire life doing whatever he wanted with no accountability. dude never has to take responsibility for his own actions, yet half the country thinks this dude is the epitome of picking yourself up by the bootstraps.

people whine about law and order then vote for people who represent the very opposite of that. just stop whining about corruption and the elites if you're gonna vote them into power anyway.

Not only that, but if Trump gets a total pass, every criminal in the country is going to be pointing to that and screaming UNFAIR prosecution. I know if they let him off, I better never even get so much as a ticket again. No rules for them, no rules for us. And I'm getting to the point that I feel the same about taxes. If the rich don't have to pay, why should I?... Just watch them use the "Affluenza" style defense on all the high profile people involved in Trumps crimes...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/27/22 11:29 PM.

Legend
Legend

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
https://twitter.com/i/events/1556783608701931521

Affidavit in Trump search cites prior discovery of secret documents
A redacted affidavit released on Friday said that more than 184 classified documents were retrieved from former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence earlier this year, The Wall Street Journal reports. The document, which was obtained by WSJ, said there was “probable cause to believe that additional documents” with classified information remained on the property and “also probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction” would be discovered there.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Sounds like the witch’s brew is losing potency. trump better check in some new ingredients because the same old BS isn’t working anymore.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Yet, while Patel fumed over his name not being covered up, Trump expressed frustration over there being too many redactions.

Lol…drip, drip, drip

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand trump's frustration. I mean what good is it if it doesn't name names for his supporters to threaten and place in fear for their life?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Every witch needs a bunch of flying monkeys.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Sounds like the witch’s brew is losing potency. trump better check in some new ingredients because the same old BS isn’t working anymore.

thats why they're back on the hunter biden train. they just knew this was a witch hunt against trump, but then...

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's all coming out now. And in just a few days the Jan 6th hearings will start again. Just a couple of months before the elections. Not to mention that they may also have a whole slew of criminal GOPers to replace at some point if Dems get a larger supermajority.

Legend
Legend
It is hard to fathom all the crimes hanging from trump's neck.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 6th. - obstructing the transfer of power; defrauding the government, inciting violence

Ga. - trying to subvert the election process creating false electors

trump org. - he pleads the 5th; CFO guilty of tax fraud

top secret docs, - taken to a country club

Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

What a guy.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Fake news?

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
It’s impossible for the MAGA men and women to admit their deplorable errors. So here we stay.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
how come i haven't seen anybody live stream the civil war yet?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

not cool to joke about.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
One side is talking about it. The other side is joking about it. I’ll be on the joking about it side all day.
The gravy seals are a joke.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

not cool to joke about.

not cool to threaten it, but here you are more concerned about what i'm saying.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Lindsey the hypocrite Graham.

If you pursue justice against trump we will riot in the streets.

So is that a threat? Are you trying to blackmail the DOJ?

The Department Of Justice. That is the home of Law. Their mission is to prosecute criminals.

Criminals like trump who is not a president because he lost the election. But he is a criminal.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
It’s unreal to think if the GOP held the majority all this would be kept quiet. donny would be free to hold national security level documents at his golf course. Unreal.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hell, you know obstruction is the agenda if they take either house of congress. That's all they know how to do. Biden's admin has been fighting an uphill battle against all the continuous attacks from the right WHILE ALSO delivering for the people WITH a 50-50 Split Senate. Imagine what will happen if we can strengthen his supermajority. Thanks to Trump and company, that becomes a greater likelihood every day.

B
Legend
Legend
B

not cool to joke about.

not cool to threaten it, but here you are more concerned about what i'm saying.

It's not a threat. The reality is we have been in a civil war for maybe 20 years now. I have said so for a long time. A civil war doesn't have to be opposing armies lined up, at least at the start. It always starts with some sort of political divide that festers over a period of time. The war between the states didn't start as a shooting affair. It was being fought in political terms for 2-3 decades before actual shots were fired.

Just watch the news and you will see it being fought out every night. Be it politicians waging war against each other or riots of protest. You should know that African Americans have been in a fight for years. I am not saying that fight is or was wrong or right, probably some of both, but that is/was a civil war. Civil wars are fought to make change or prevent that change.

Not long ago after someone was shot you were calling to burn it all down. You are my bro, I only point that out to illustrate how emotions be it yours, mine, or anyone else's can fan the flames and how they can change depending on circumstances and point of view.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
i did say that a while back. and i was dumb to do so.

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B

You weren't dumb. Only dumb people are dumb. You were passionately emotional. We all get that way from time to time. That is a part of what makes us human.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

not cool to joke about.

Why? I mean when you get Lindsay Graham saying what he said the other day,,,, what's wrong with showing what "isn't" happening.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

You weren't dumb. Only dumb people are dumb. You were passionately emotional. We all get that way from time to time. That is a part of what makes us human.

right but at some point you have to learn from your mistakes. i was dumb to say that then, which is why i dont say nonsense like that now.

these clowns were threatening war over the 2020 election, and did it AGAIN over this raid. you can give someone the benefit of doubt the first time. once they start repeating the same "mistake", we have a problem.

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
It’s unreal to think if the GOP held the majority all this would be kept quiet. donny would be free to hold national security level documents at his golf course. Unreal.

Lol. Nation secrets kept in a lame ass safe that was cracked in seconds. And GOP leaders call for violence, again. Unreal.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Photo of Secret Documents Piled on Trump Carpet Adds to DOJ Pressure

- Justice Department responds to Trump request for review

- Some key supporters have appeared reluctant to defend Trump

The Department of Justice filing against Donald Trump was stark, saying someone at his Mar-a-Lago club may have tried to conceal or remove classified documents before an FBI search this month, constituting potential obstruction of justice.

It was a damaging accusation against the former president, revealed in a late Tuesday court filing.

But the photo included in the filing spoke even louder.

“TOP SECRET/SCI” blazed out on cover sheets for at least five sets of papers laid out on the carpeting. Another cover sheet at the fore of the government photo said “SECRET/SCI” and “Contains sensitive compartmented information” -- a marking for documents that include references to source and methods, which intelligence agencies go to great lengths to protect.

For supporters and critics of the former president, it was the first time the sensitive national security papers at the center of the latest controversy were visible, even if their contents remained classified.

One of the documents is dated Wednesday, May 9, 2018. The contents are obscured, but that’s a day after Trump announced the US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

Altogether, they are the types of documents normally found in highly secure facilities known in the intelligence trade as SCIFs. And they are the sort of paperwork the government argued Trump had no right or authority to take with him when his presidency ended.

The photo -- which was part of the Justice Department’s response to Trump’s demands to have the documents reviewed by a special master -- may further undercut enthusiasm among some key supporters to defend the former president’s actions. Normally stalwart backers have stayed quiet or tried to deflect criticism after initially protesting the FBI search as an overreach by DOJ.

[Linked Image from assets.bwbx.io]

Trump criticized the fact that authorities displayed the documents on the floor for pictures and suggested it was done to incriminate him.

“Terrible the way the FBI, during the Raid of Mar-a-Lago, threw documents haphazardly all over the floor (perhaps pretending it was me that did it!), and then started taking pictures of them for the public to see,” he wrote on his Truth Social platform. “Thought they wanted them kept Secret? Lucky I Declassified!”

Trump has denied wrongdoing but offered no credible explanation for why he had the documents or didn’t return them earlier, as his lawyers claimed. Some of his supporters have suggested without offering any proof that the FBI somehow planted evidence at Trump’s club.

In the Justice Department photo, the documents were strewn out alongside letters or memos with White House letterhead that appeared redacted by government investigators, as well as a bankers box containing a framed copy of the cover of Time magazine’s March 4, 2019 issue, featuring Trump in the Oval Office and a slew of potential Democratic rivals looking in through the window.

One of those rivals, Joe Biden, now has Trump’s seat in the office. It’s the former president who is now on the outside, with supporters wondering if the latest controversy means he’ll never get back in.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-piled-on-trump-carpet-adds-to-pressure

Trumpian GOPer Twitter: Staged!

lmao

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/31/22 10:53 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
SMH

O
Legend
Legend
O
Dumbing it down for GOPers...

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Mar-a-Lago Raided by FBI

Link Copied to Clipboard