Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Trump just claimed on his social media app that he declassified the documents.

sooo....Trump declassified fake documents that the FBI planted that were never classified to begin with, and he already gave back those documents he never had in the first place. and since they belong to him, the FBI must give them back.

i dunno whats worse: the lies, or the fact that his supporters have actually bought into those trash excuses.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
2 members like this: Jester, PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
Originally Posted by Swish
how come i haven't seen anybody live stream the civil war yet?

not cool to joke about.

Why? I mean when you get Lindsay Graham saying what he said the other day,,,, what's wrong with showing what "isn't" happening.

I guess/wondered why Biden said yesterday to the "those brave right-wing Americans" that guns won't do anything and you need F-15s to go against the government.

Biden isn't exactly helping the situation...

If anything, he just made 150 million people more anxious that the gov't is coming for their guns.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend

seriously, look at these losers at the beginning of the video. I'm so glad Dark Brandon is calling these clowns out.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by Swish
how come i haven't seen anybody live stream the civil war yet?

not cool to joke about.

Why? I mean when you get Lindsay Graham saying what he said the other day,,,, what's wrong with showing what "isn't" happening.

I guess/wondered why Biden said yesterday to the "those brave right-wing Americans" that guns won't do anything and you need F-15s to go against the government.

Biden isn't exactly helping the situation...

If anything, he just made 150 million people more anxious that the gov't is coming for their guns.

85,000 armed IRS agents are coming for more than auditing the public. Sounds more like a private army being formed against the American public. By law the armed forces are limited in what they can do inside our borders. A private army isn't.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
It takes a small army of bean counters to audit big corps. But I wouldn't want you to stop fear-mongering for five seconds to be sensible or logical about this IRS expansion.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
It's not a threat. The reality is we have been in a civil war for maybe 20 years now. I have said so for a long time.

And this is why one tribe makes excuse after excuse for trump. They believe it's a war to "save their country". No matter what, the war is on. They call the other side the Godless hoard, label them as communists and think they are the enemy destroying "their country". And they sing loudly....

"Onward Christian soldier. Marching as to war!"

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
sooo....Trump declassified fake documents that the FBI planted that were never classified to begin with, and he already gave back those documents he never had in the first place. and since they belong to him, the FBI must give them back.

He's like that 13 yr. old juvenile delinquent tap dancing in the Dean of Discipline's office after being caught with his hand in the teacher's desk.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
85,000 armed IRS agents are coming for more than auditing the public. Sounds more like a private army being formed against the American public. By law the armed forces are limited in what they can do inside our borders. A private army isn't.

And there it is. Any conspiracy theory someone can pull out of their ass gets assumed as some type of truth. No wonder you think we're in a civil war. If I looked for boogeymen everywhere I would probably believe that crazy BS too.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That really makes my blood boil. For those who don't know, when it comes to SCI stuff, it is HEAVILY protected, and I mean HEAVILY.

For instance, you could have a SCIF (we'll call it a vault) that is inside another vault, that is inside an area that you have to scan into. You have to have clearance to scan into the area to begin with, and then you have to have clearance to enter the greater vault. If that vault happens to discuss a particular program/operation/information that you are not cleared to, you get kicked out of the vault until everything is properly stored in a container that typically needs two people to unlock (because of Snowden). Then, you might need to have ADDITIONAL need-to-know clearance to get into the last vault that is inside the other vault. Each vault has to be approved for the information that is stored or discussed inside of it, and if you bring stuff from the inside vault to the outside vault, guess what, you're in hot water, even if it was negligent, because that information is not approved to be in the outside vault.

Then there's this clown who takes it all to his house.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
The reports I saw said a lot of them were in a room with just a padlock on the door. And he only put a padlock on the door after the FBI asked him to "secure them". You know, while they were trying to get him to comply with the law which he wouldn't do even after the subpoena had been issued demanding he do so. I guess the question remains as to what documents he had in that room, what documents he had in the safe and what documents he had hidden elsewhere.

So are you saying a simple padlock isn't enough security for secret government documents? naughtydevil

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Some documents retrieved from Mar-a-Lago were so sensitive that FBI agents needed a special clearance to look at them, DOJ says
Tom Porter and Sonam Sheth 10 hours ago

Some of the documents that FBI agents retrieved after searching Mar-a-Lago were so classified that investigators needed special permission to view them, according to Justice Department court documents filed Tuesday.

The 36-page filing came as a response to former President Donald Trump's lawsuit last week requesting that a court-appointed "special master" be tasked with reviewing the materials the FBI seized after executing a search warrant at his Florida home on August 8.

In addition to detailing the highly classified nature of some records that agents recovered, the DOJ also revealed that it suspects there were efforts to obstruct its investigation into the former president's handling of national-security information and the haphazard way he stored the documents at Mar-a-Lago.

"In some instances, even the FBI counterintelligence personnel and DOJ attorneys conducting the review required additional clearances before they were permitted to review certain documents," the filing said.

The department also attached exhibits to its filing, one of which was a photo showing some documents marked "contains sensitive compartmented information up to HCS-P/SI/TK." "HCS" refers to intelligence from clandestine human sources and is highly classified to protect their safety.

The Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, recently told lawmakers that her office is leading an investigation into the possible national-security risks that could arise if the records had been disclosed or fell into the wrong hands.

Trump, for his part, has railed against the FBI in the weeks since the raid and claimed that he had broadly declassified all the documents.

However, the Justice Department noted in its filing that Trump never asserted executive privilege or said anything was declassified in conversations preceding the search of his Florida estate. CNN also recently interviewed 18 former Trump-administration aides and officials, none of whom said they were aware of any standing declassification order.

More importantly, even if Trump had declassified the materials in his possession, it likely wouldn't matter.

Section E of the Espionage Act, one of the three laws Trump is suspected of having violated, makes it a crime to retain any government records pertaining to the US's national defense, regardless of classification level.

The other two federal statutes Trump is suspected of having broken — 18 USC Section 2071 and 18 USC Section 1519 — criminalize the concealment, removal, and destruction of government records, also regardless of classification level.

Investigators took the extraordinary step of seeking a search warrant against the former president after obtaining evidence that there may have been efforts to hamper its investigation into Trump's handling of government records.

In Tuesday's filing, the Justice Department detailed months of back-and-forth communications between US officials and Trump's team in which Trump and his representatives continuously resisted handing over the records that he improperly moved to Mar-a-Lago once he left office.

The government also "developed evidence" that official documents were "likely concealed and removed" from a storage room at Mar-a-Lago "and that efforts were likely taken to obstruct the government's investigation," the filing said.

Trump has sought to portray the search as politically motivated, and has applied to have the special master review the documents because he claims that many were covered by executive privilege and ought to be returned to him.

The Justice Department refuted that claim in its Tuesday filing as well, saying that Trump isn't entitled to a special master because the records in question "don't belong to him" and are the property of the US government.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mar...t-agents-needed-special-clearance-2022-8

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Wow, just wow!

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, unfortunately...no...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
What an idiot. That speaks to what I mentioned earlier. Even the FBI agents - who I'm sure all have some level of higher clearance - didn't qualify because they weren't specifically briefed to the program, because they were not "need-to-know."

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
trump is not bright. He is savvy especially about the media. He has made money by knowing people will believe lies. If you are convincing as a liar; people will believe you.

His money came from his father and branding his name very well. He is uneducated and knows little about anything outside of his real estate business.

He is a complete fraud. Complete. The most unprepared and incompetent president ever.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I wish we could just lock him in a hole now. How much more evidence is needed? He’s incompetent to the point of dangerous. He and his entire reign is a stain on our country.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here is the issue with indicting trump.

The case would go in front of a jury of 12 people. Do you really believe that trumps lawyers wouldn't be able to get 1 maga-head onto that jury? Someone who would look at irrefutable evidence and say something like, well if he did do it he muct have had a good reason. Not guilty.

Then you have a hung jury and we never hear the end of I wad exonerated! I was vindicated in this political witch hunt! Blah blah blah despite an 11-1 vote of guilty

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by dawglover05
What an idiot. That speaks to what I mentioned earlier. Even the FBI agents - who I'm sure all have some level of higher clearance - didn't qualify because they weren't specifically briefed to the program, because they were not "need-to-know."

It sounds like those docs in that picture were inside his desk, in an unsecured office, and in an unlocked drawer! I'd check those first for limiting damage. This dumbass was probably on the phone talking about them or bringing people in to see what he had! Biden wouldn't grant him security briefings after the Jan 6th event, so he stole crap. If he wasn't on the phone with Putin or that Prince from SA bragging and filling them in to reduce his debt. Jesus, he did this crap with intel on Macron's sex life! ooo You can't make this crap up. We look like absolute idiots to the rest of the world right now. Why is this idiot not behind bars? His whole circle needs to go straight to jail, and we need to keep them from ever participating in any form of government again. Bad enough, we'll have to try and fix all those who sold out entirely to this dangerous idiot's fake ideology based on hate, bigotry, authoritarianism, white supremacy, Christian Nationalism, and crime while he sold them fake patriotism, fake religious convictions, hate, fear, anger and all from his demented "poor me" megalomania.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/31/22 11:45 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Jester
Here is the issue with indicting trump.

The case would go in front of a jury of 12 people. Do you believe that trumps lawyers wouldn't be able to get one maga-head onto that jury? Someone who would look at irrefutable evidence and say something like, well if he did do it he muct have had a good reason. Not guilty.

Then you have a hung jury and we never hear the end of I wad exonerated! I was vindicated in this political witch hunt! Blah blah blah despite an 11-1 vote of guilty

Just because he knows he's guilty and risks doing many years, if he gets charged, he'll try to deal. I don't think it would ever get to court, especially how Garland has beat them at every turn in the public domain game. But, let's say he does. As paranoid as he is or they are, they'll worry about Magas on the jury too, because almost all of the evidence from the 6th was given by republicans and Magas. Not so sure it's a safe bet for trump either way, especially the way he has done lawyers and the quality of those he is reduced to working with now. He would almost assuredly try to deal or get entirely nailed to the wall. I don't think it will be just one charge, but many, and the jury will consider each.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/31/22 11:58 PM.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Mar-a-Lago Raided by FBI

Link Copied to Clipboard