Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I think it's nice they are retiring Haden's number in a game where we are playing the Steelers. I hope the idiot fans don't boo him because he also played for the Steelers.

They are not retirning his number, he is simply re-signing to a one day contract in order to retire as a Brown.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for the correction.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
A lot has been made of what Myles said about the booing. However, we had another player here who did the same thing and his wife was also involved and the fan and media reaction was completely different.

This is very true - and your complete hypocrisy over crucifying Baker and Baker's wife over something like this while giving MG a complete pass has been commented on by another poster. It's ironic that you bring it up as something you think others do/did but not yourself. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Regards the player only meeting - It's a bad thing that a players only meeting needs to take place in week 2. Hopefully it will turn into a positive and things will be better moving forward.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: WSU Willie
Legend
Legend
Joe was one of our better draft picks and players since 1999. That’s not saying a lot, it he gave us his all and loved Cleveland

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
1 member likes this: jfanent
R
Legend
Legend
R
I wonder what they said in the players only meeting ..."hey, whatever coach Woods calls, ignore it".?

What else is there to discuss?

2 members like this: FATE, jfanent
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Rishuz
I wonder what they said in the players only meeting ..."hey, whatever coach Woods calls, ignore it".?

What else is there to discuss?

"We have to do something about DePodesta. He is ruining everything. I can't believe he lives in San Diego and still calls our plays."

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: mgh888
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns News and Notes Continued

Link Copied to Clipboard