Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Meh.

He said Baker was the (virtually) entire problem. Baker's gone. Now we've shifted to a new boogeyman? Very little respect or credence to Jason Lloyd. Read him for 18 months on The Athletic and for every excellent article (and there are some) he write half a dozen trash articles that either say nothing or are just bad.

Haslam might have made some bad choices - But Hue wasn't a bad HC because of Haslam. Neither was Freddie. Chud was fired because the team quit on him and as a new owner Jimmy thought he could wave a wand and everything would be good. Haslam owns the disfunction between Pettine and Farmer. 1000%. If Stefanski isn't the problem and he's a great HC - then Haslam isn't the problem. If the offense is great - but the defense is trash - that's should be owned by Stefanski.

Weak take by Jason.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
V
Legend
Legend
V
If anyone would like to see a pretty good breakdown of last week's game using All-22, you can check it out here. I know this thread has become something else recently, but some folks might enjoy real football analysis.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Knight
Don't understand this point of view. How exactly is ownership responsable for what is happening. Are they making coaching decisions? gameplans? offensive and defensive schemes? Are they on the field making or not making plays? The only argument I could see is if they had thier hand in personel decisions but we clearly have more talent on the field than the teams we have lost to so I would love to hear this guy elaborate on his statement.

I agree. Ownership isn't the problem.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
Bright spots in the game- but way too few and far between for a game against Hoodie.
Those Jacoby missed reads killed us. Complete even 2 of them, the complexion of the game changes. Hoodie now has to adjust, and can't spend 60 minutes dictating the storyline.

That missed read to Schwartz was a killer. Even HE would have caught that. He would have been in the endzone while the Pats' DB's were still somewhere in Erie, PA.

banghead

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 15 Patriots 38 Post Game Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard