Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
P
Legend
Legend
P
So was it or was it not written and passed by Republicans? It seems as though you made that bill some talking point. Since you did it is obvious you support immigration policy should be dictated solely by Republicans. If you want to make a point of that bill, there's nothing wrong with me pointing out exactly what that bill was.

It was written by republicans and passed by republicans. Purely a 100% republican bill. If that's not what you support why did you bring it up in the first place?

I'm sorry that hurts your delicate sensibilities.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Even when a Republican explained it to you, you still don't get it. You didn't fix anything but stand for "my way or the highway" government.

What did he explain, Pit?

Let's hear your version of why the turnstile isn't a turnstile. This should be fun.

*"That's not what it means" is not an actual answer. Not from him and not from you.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
I've already posted Lankford's explanation plenty of times. You have already seen it before. It isn't "my version". It's actually a Republican's version who was in the negotiations version. which isn't a version at all. It's the facts.

The three main negotiators on the Senate bill — Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma, Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut — have all pushed back on criticism of the bill. They emphasize that it would keep more people out instead of allowing more people to come in — and that migrants would not be able to apply for asylum at all if illegal border crossings reach certain numbers.

The policy is similar to one first used by Trump. Known as Title 42, it justified the quick expulsion of migrants from the country in the name of stopping the spread of COVID-19.

Lankford has repeatedly emphasized that the emergency authority “is not designed to let 5,000 people in, it is designed to close the border and turn 5,000 people around.”

After meeting with Republicans in the Capitol Monday evening, Lankford told reporters that people understand it once he explains it, “but it’s been said wrong so many times that people immediately just go back to, ‘this lets 5,000 people in a day,’ which is just factually wrong, but if you say it enough, it just sounds true.”

At the same time, Lankford signaled openness to tweaking the bill as Republicans have lined up against it.

Sinema noted that many of those people are now released into the country under current law. “We are giving tools to this administration and future administrations to actually gain control of the border,” she said.

Murphy posted on X: “This line of attack (the bill “accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day”) is just made up bad faith nonsense.”

https://apnews.com/article/border-b...-senate-189ee196093a0dbfb1d522e2d552e31a

I'm quite sure you think you know more about it from reading the company line than the people in the room.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Lankford has repeatedly emphasized that the emergency authority “is not designed to let 5,000 people in, it is designed to close the border and turn 5,000 people around.”

...after you've let the first 5000 in. notallthere

And that is provided Sleepy Joe decides to close the border as the language doesn't say he must, it says he may.

Biden created a border that is a turnstile, this bill was designed to keep it a turnstile... one in which we "count gooder".

Legend
Legend
The mythical tie between immigration and crime

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/mythical-tie-between-immigration-and-crime

Actually per capita the crime rate would be higher. Where did anyone justify it? Here's a hint, they didn't. You just have no other defense than to sling mud at the facts. It's your M.O.

I've always called anyone who crosses the border illegally illegals. Try to keep up.

Here's some mudslinging from the Department of Justice. I realize it's not Ran Abramitzky and his mysterious co-authors from Stanford, but it definitely paints a different picture.

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/icfjs9818.pdf

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

And all this BEFORE Biden rolled out the red carpet to millions more!

A 2021 Department of Justice report revealed that 64% of federal arrests in 2018 involved noncitizens, despite them comprising only 7% of the population at that time. While the Biden administration fails to provide continuous updates on illegal alien crime data, Texas’ Department of Public Safety maintains a running database of such incidents. Other states should follow suit.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...brings-increased-crime-almost-23-federal

P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again you have them convicted before due process though I'm not surprised by that.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE

...after you've let the first 5000 in. notallthere

And that is provided Sleepy Joe decides to close the border as the language doesn't say he must, it says he may.

Biden created a border that is a turnstile, this bill was designed to keep it a turnstile... one in which we "count gooder".

Biden vows to ‘shut down the border’ if Senate immigration bill is passed

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/27/biden-border-deal-senate

It seems your crystal balls aren't working for you. Maybe they're out of alignment. So now that you can't argue the point you've turned to predictions? Figures.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Biden vowed not to fall up stairs yesterday but he still did it.

Biden vowed to answer reporters questions last week, he never showed up.

Biden vowed that he never knew anything about his son's business, over and over and over again.

You want me to believe Biden? I wouldn't need a crystal ball, I'd need a lobotomy.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It sounds as if you've already had one. And so far every witness congress has called except the one who used Russian intel to lie, has supported the fact that Joe Biden had nothing to do with any of their businesses including Hunter's. But you seem more willing to accept and believe proven lies coming from Russian intel. Now post your charts again that do not connect Joe Biden to any of it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Absolute FIRE at 7:25. This is how people feel when their kids are forced out of rec centers, when their neighborhoods are invaded, when their politicians have abandoned them but offer the handouts they "couldn't afford" to criminals. Maybe Jessica Jackson should run for mayor, she seems to have enough passion to actually address this disaster.

P
Legend
Legend
P
How many people? What percentage of people in Chicago? Angry people always seem to be the ones that make the most noise. You rarely ever see anyone come to these meetings to give anyone credit for what a good job they're doing. Another nothing burger.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
How many people? What percentage of people in Chicago? Angry people always seem to be the ones that make the most noise. You rarely ever see anyone come to these meetings to give anyone credit for what a good job they're doing. Another nothing burger.

72% He's actually about to pass Lightfoot, something even Einstein would probably consider an impossibility. That's 576 in this poll alone.

So, extrapolated over the population of Chicago, that would be a 1.98 million person "nothing burger".

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/only-28-of-chicago-voters-approve-of-mayor-brandon-johnson/
New polling shows Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson has a 28% approval rating – as low as one mayor after a national scandal and another who was about to get booted by voters.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you're trying to tie his approval rating strictly to this one issue? Even your own link disputes that.......

Johnson’s approval ratings on the issues were lowest regarding crime and public safety, with two of every three voters polled disapproving. He also had majorities unhappy with his handling of housing and homelessness as well as his management of the migrant issue, with thousands facing a Chicago winter in heated tents.

Sounds like you've invented another case of creative math. And part of that disapproval on immigrants, which is FAR below that 72% you pretended it was, is because they're not being housed and are sleeping in non heated tents. At least according to your own source. Yeah, nothing burger.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yeah, I tried to unclick ignore and include you today, being DEI Thursday and all, but we're at the "jump the shark" portion of your sideshow now.

Even reading some of this just makes me feel sorry for you. We'll try again another day, sport.

Legend
Legend
#justafewmore

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're not trying to do anything but use isolated incidents as being empirical facts. But since you can't seem to discern fact from fiction let me tell you what I've said about this topic for years now. It's not about whether you're black or white in terms of police brutality. It's whether you live in a poor neighborhood or not. People in power exert that power against the weak. People they believe are powerless to fight back. People who they feel will not be believed or will not be found credible by a jury. People who can not afford to hire a descent lawyer to fight things in court. They prey upon the weak irrespective of color. I'd love to see a study on that.

But I understand why you would decide to ignore someone who can actually counter your BS on a daily basis. It must be quite painful for you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Looks like Sleepy is getting ready to think about getting ready to think about something. I smell smoke.

Biden facing the surge of his self-fulfilling prophecy be like...

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Its an example of a problem. But keep putting your head in the sand.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Experts warn of national security risks of Chinese migrants

The alternate universe that WE now live in:

"So, what should we do Joe?"
"I dunno, is thewfwe asoaoi to make dprogkp easier?"

Last edited by FATE; 02/22/24 04:44 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Originally Posted by EveDawg
https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/us-ne...tion-of-36-states/?utm_source=reddit.com

7.2 MILLION ILLEGALS have entered the country on Biden's watch. Thats greater than the population of 36 states.

So by your own logic, since Trump didn't get the wall done when he said he would (and Mexico would pay for it) then you aren't going to vote for him. Right?

I think her logic largely centers around not voting for the puppet that reversed every Trump border policy, rolled out the red carpet and opened the border.

Wouldn't have expected you to be part of the "Trump didn't finish the wall!" brigade though. rofl

Both partied are complicit in our immigration policy still being a mess. This whole wall thing has been a joke from the get go. Even if the wall was built, we've already seen illegal aliens get around similar. The wall was a stupid idea by a stupid man that hitched his campaign to and then never delivered.

The only difference (that I see) between Republicans (specifically Trump) and everyone else is that Trump made it this huge deal and then similarly didn't deliver.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
That's a different animal. There are problems and I don't have an issue with pointing out problems. But when you falsely claim that a mayor has a 72% disapproval rating over the immigration issue that's no longer what you're doing. That was simply pushing a false narrative and it happens all the time.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Experts warn of national security risks of Chinese migrants

The alternate universe that WE now live in:

"So, what should we do Joe?"
"I dunno, is thewfwe asoaoi to make dprogkp easier?"

Have congress give him the power to close the border. How many times do you need this explained to you?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

7.2 MILLION ILLEGALS have entered the country on Biden's watch. Thats greater than the population of 36 states.

So by your own logic, since Trump didn't get the wall done when he said he would (and Mexico would pay for it) then you aren't going to vote for him. Right?

I think her logic largely centers around not voting for the puppet that reversed every Trump border policy, rolled out the red carpet and opened the border.

Wouldn't have expected you to be part of the "Trump didn't finish the wall!" brigade though. rofl

Both partied are complicit in our immigration policy still being a mess. This whole wall thing has been a joke from the get go. Even if the wall was built, we've already seen illegal aliens get around similar. The wall was a stupid idea by a stupid man that hitched his campaign to and then never delivered.

The only difference (that I see) between Republicans (specifically Trump) and everyone else is that Trump made it this huge deal and then similarly didn't deliver.

So you see NO difference in Biden reversing every Trump policy and the biggest border crisis in the history of Earth ensuing??

#blindedbyfakenews #ignoringtheproblemtoscreamTRUMP

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
That's a different animal. There are problems and I don't have an issue with pointing out problems. But when you falsely claim that a mayor has a 72% disapproval rating over the immigration issue that's no longer what you're doing. That was simply pushing a false narrative and it happens all the time.

Who cares if you have a problem with it. Youre wrong and complaining about examples of problems just makes you look obtuse.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

So you see NO difference in Biden reversing every Trump policy and the biggest border crisis in the history of Earth ensuing??

#blindedbyfakenews #ignoringtheproblemtoscreamTRUMP

I don't. He hasn't addressed immigration reform same as the president before him and every one before that. Executive Actions amount to hand waving at a problem. This board, in particular, has been collectively losing its mind over illegal aliens since I joined. My favorite has been each side trying to tie trends in illegal aliens showing up to recent policy shifts... but it always ties back to something else (ex. COVID, economic downturn making the crossing less enticing).

As bad as it is, Biden has stuck to his script (doing nothing about illegals). Trump made it look like it was a priority and still failed to deliver.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
And you not being able to tell the difference makes you look obtuse. But I understand how facts get in your way. There's a difference in pointing out the facts when someone makes false claim and having a problem with it. I don't have a problem with it. trump lies every day. The problem with it is if you don't point out the lies people tend to believe them. Even then some people still believe them.

And claiming that the mayor of Chicago has a 72% margin of disapproval based on immigration is a lie. I'm sorry pointing out that fact troubles you so much. Well really I'm not sorry it troubles you but it sounded like a polite thing to say.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Here's your "hand waving at a problem".

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

2017-2020 ~ "failure".

2021-2024 ~ "Sticking to his script and done nothing = winning". thumbsup

And, just curious, since immigration has overtaken inflation as the top voter concern, is that all just "hand waving"?

Or are we all stupid and petty and you're the smart one?

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
Legend
Legend
P
He will only point the finger of America's failure to pass a revision of America's failed immigration laws and problems in one direction. Please don't reasonably expect anything more from him. For decades both parties have kept kicking this can down the road. That's why we are where we are now. But that's a logical way of looking at it and we can't have any of that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
How to create an unmitigated disaster in 30 days or less... and then blame it on Congress:

Biden’s Border Crisis Timeline
Actions taken to erode immigration enforcement and border security and Oversight Republicans’ response

January 20, 2021
On his first day in office, President Biden issues an executive order, “Revision of Civil
Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities,” (hereinafter the “priorities
memorandum”) revoking an executive order President Trump signed to protect
Americans from dangerous criminal aliens, “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the
United States.” President Trump’s order called for the faithful execution of the
immigration laws against all removable illegal immigrants and instructed the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to prioritize the removal of those who have
committed crimes, pose a national security risk, engaged in fraud or willful
misrepresentation before the government, abused welfare programs, and are subject to a
final order of removal. It also instructed the Attorney General to ensure sanctuary
jurisdictions are not eligible to receive federal grants.
President Biden issues a proclamation terminating the national emergency declaration at
the Southern border declared by President Trump and halting construction of the border
wall.
DHS issues a memorandum freezing all immigration removal actions for 100 days unless
the removal concerns an alien who was suspected of terrorism or espionage or otherwise
posed a national security threat, the alien was not physically present in the United States
before November 1, 2020, the alien agreed to waive any right to remain in the United
States, or Immigrations and Custom Enforcement (ICE) made an individualized
determination that the removal is required by law.
President Biden issues a presidential memorandum, “Preserving and Fortifying Deferred
Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA),” instructing the Secretary of Homeland Security and
Attorney General to take actions that “preserve and fortify” DACA.
President Biden’s first legislative proposal would grant amnesty to millions of illegal
immigrants in the U.S. This is widely reported in the news media.
DHS issues a press release announcing it is suspending new enrollments in the Migrant
Protection Protocols (MPP) and will no longer add individuals into the program. MPP
required many aliens encountered by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to wait in
Mexico during their U.S. immigration court proceedings instead of being released into the
interior of the U.S.

February 2, 2021
President Biden issues an executive order instructing the Secretary of Homeland
Security to rescind MPP. In addition, the order directs the Attorney General and Secretary
of Homeland Security to rescind a series of rules issued by the Trump Administration that
implemented asylum agreements with Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras. Finally, the
order rescinds President Trump’s memorandum seeking to end “catch and release.”
President Biden issues another executive order directing the Attorney General and DHS
Secretary to identify and rescind barriers impeding access to immigration benefits or the
naturalization process. This review specifically considers President Trump’s public charge
rule, which sought to prevent aliens who are likely to receive one or more public benefits
from obtaining green cards.
DHS releases a statement, “Equal Access to COVID-19 Vaccines and Vaccine Distribution
Sites,” which calls for equal access to the COVID vaccine for illegal immigrants, and
encourages all individuals, regardless of immigration status, to receive the COVID vaccine.

February 4, 2021
President Biden issues an executive order rescinding Trump Administration reforms to
the Refugee Admissions Program. The order rescinds multiple directives signed by
President Trump providing for enhanced vetting of refugees and giving state and local
governments a say in the refugee resettlement process. In addition, the order directs the
DHS Secretary, Secretary of State, and the Attorney General to expand refugee
adjudication capacity.
House Committee on Oversight and Reform Republicans send a letter to DHS
Secretary Mayorkas requesting all documents and communications related to
President Joe Biden’s unilateral decision to halt construction of the southern border
wall. DHS has not responded.

February 11, 2021
DHS announces beginning on February 19, it will begin processing approximately 25,000
individuals who were enrolled in MPP for entry into the United States.

February 17, 2021
House Committee on Oversight and Reform Republicans send a letter to Acting ICE
Director Johnson requesting any final guidance relating to the implementation of the
January 20th priorities memorandum; all documents related to how ICE plans to
prevent recidivism by removeable aliens in the U.S. who have been arrested, but are
not considered deportation priorities; and all statistics regarding the number of aliens
deemed removable from the U.S. encountered by ICE since 2017 who have gang
tattoos or who have been identified as a member of or an affiliate of a criminal gang.
ICE has not responded.

February 18, 2021
ICE issues a memorandum reiterating the January 20th DHS priorities memorandum
that limited the ability of ICE to enforce the law. Under the memorandum, unless an
illegal immigrant is a national security threat, was not physically present in the United
States before November 1, 2020, or has been convicted of an aggravate felony and
released after January 20, 2021, an ICE officer must stand down or must seek pre-approval
of any enforcement action before it can be carried out.
This policy greatly curtails interior immigration enforcement capabilities, including for
aliens who have committed serious criminal offenses. ICE interior enforcement book-ins
to custody fell 62 percent from January to February.

February 19, 2021
DHS announces 25 individuals previously enrolled in MPP were processed at the San
Ysidro Port of Entry and released into the United States. This group is the first of
thousands of MPP-enrolled individuals who will be permitted to enter the United States
instead of waiting in Mexico for adjudication of their claims.
House Committee on Oversight and Reform Republicans send a letter to DHS
Secretary Mayorkas on the impending health crisis at the border and the
administration’s plan to mitigate President Biden’s border crisis. The Republicans
request the Biden Administration’s plan to: reduce illegal border crossings by
unaccompanied alien children (UAC) and family units, prevent the spread of COVID-19
in facilities along the southern border, increase bedspace capacity at Family
Residential Centers to ensure family units are held in custody, expedite immigration
proceedings for UAC and family units that cross the border illegally, and address the
crisis with the Mexican government. DHS has not responded.

Sleepy: "There's nothing more I can do."

P
Legend
Legend
P
I noticed you provided no link for this one sided political hit piece. Figures.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Why are you so worked up over me saying that nobody has fixed the problem? Biden hasn't. Trump didn't before. So on and so forth. That egregious-looking graph you posted is a product of Biden canceling Trump's EA's, the country coming out of COVID, and immigration reform still not being resolved. In my opinion, every single president has a hand in that. Also, you need to go back and read my post. I never said Biden was "winning". Read slower if that helps.

I see the inflation problem differently. For starters, the Fed is the one that controls interest rates, not the Executive. Biden decided to keep the spigot of free money open probably longer than he should have coming out of COVID shutdowns, which is why inflation got outta control there for a while and interest rates weren't able to correct right away.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Why don't you tell your republicans in the House to get up off their butts and sign the bill that the Senate approved. THE MOST DO NOTHING House in history.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Some dupes act like it’s not the GOPers under Trump’s thumb keeping border progress from happening. No they ostrich out and regurgitate a 2016 Trump campaign promise (broken, of course), a previously debated and debunked non-viable solution for boarder security. One can only guess that their motive for this brain dead behavior is either a form of metal disability, a detachment from reality, cult partisanship, or shear stubborn media reinforced willful ignorance. GOPer’s continually deliver nothing substantial, and run around our government spitefully trifling. And giving the cult ‘idiot walking orders’ to go spread propaganda and cover for all of dear leaders horrendous and traitorous behavior as well as criminal activity. Dude is a deranged career crook, and the hooples love him for it. Murica.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/23/24 02:32 AM.
Legend
Legend
In the multidimensional realm of Trump cosmic cheese factories, time-traveling teacups engage in interpretative Trump dance-offs with quantum quasars, all while exchanging existential poetry with self-aware Trump disco balls that moonlight as intergalactic philosophers. Amidst the kaleidoscopic symphony of spaghetti-flavored Trump rainbows, ethereal sasquatches debate the implications of interstellar cheese gradients on the emotional intelligence of Trump parallel-universe penguins. Meanwhile, acrobatic tumbleweeds perform synchronized Trump somersaults, narrating the epic saga of rebellious paperclips leading a peaceful revolution against oppressive rubber ducks. Trump.

P
Legend
Legend
P
More word vomit.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Gotta go to the UK or Fox to get all the particulars, and well, I don't want anyone to call this fake, so UK it is.

Jose Antonio Ibarra is an illegal alien from Venezuela. He's charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call, and concealing the death of another in the death of 22-year-old Laken Hope Riley, according to UGA police Chief Jeffrey Clark. MSM are not reporting these facts #doesntfitthenarrative

RIP Laken, your future was so bright.

Suspect named and charged with murder of Laken Riley on University of Georgia campus
Laken Riley went for a jog on Thursday on the University of Georgia campus and never returned

Andrea Cavallier
Evening Headlines

A suspect has been charged with murder in the death of an Augusta University College of Nursing student whose body was found on the University of Georgia campus.

Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, who is not a US citizen, has been charged with malice murder, felony murder, false imprisonment, kidnapping and other charges in the murder of 22-year-old Laken Riley, police announced at a press conference Friday night.

Riley’s roommate called campus police after Riley went for a jog that morning at the university’s intramural fields and never returned. Her body was found a short time later in a wooded area.

She was unconscious and had “visible injuries” when officers found her, the University of Georgia Police Department said.

At the press conference, the police chief said Riley died of blunt force trauma. He confirmed that Ibarra did not did not know Riley and that this was a “crime of opportunity” and said there’s no further threat to the university community.

<p>Laken Riley did not know the suspect who was arrested in her murder, police say </p>
Laken Riley did not know the suspect who was arrested in her murder, police say (Supplied)
Riley was not a student at University of Georgia but instead was a nursing student at Augusta University, which has a campus in Athens, University of Georgia, reported The New York Times.

Augusta University said they are in a partnership with UGA, allowing students to participate in UGA campus activities.

Classes were cancelled on Friday at the university. They are expected to resume on Monday.

The arrest comes after a highly visible police investigation Friday that centered on an apartment complex just south of the wooded parkland where Riley’s body was found.

University of Georgia Police Chief Jeff Clark had said earlier “We’re not going to leave any rock unturned in this investigation,” noting there has not been a homicide on campus in the last 20 years.

“A suspect in the murder of Laken Riley has been taken into custody by the University of Georgia Police Department,” the university police said in a statement earlier today. “At this time, there are no indications of a continuing threat to the UGA campus related to this matter.”

A mobile command post was set up at the apartment complex and at one point, officers searched a dumpster at a gas station across the street. Police said surveillance footage led them to arresting Ibarra.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Athens-Clarke County Police Department joined the university police department in the investigation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...laken-riley-murder-georgia-b2501738.html

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Republicans claiming they freed the slaves, is the definition of white washing and hypocrisy, I’ll make it simple.

The same people that fought for the south, that fought for segregation, are the same people that have 100 tUSA, and Maga flags in their front yard.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Legend
Legend
It gets trimmed down when the idiot republicans decide to put politics aside and do a deal like the one that the Senate put out there. Maybe if they did that rather than kiss Trumps butt, they could get something done.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Build That Wall or Elect Someone Who Will

Link Copied to Clipboard