Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
WTH?? rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And what crime is that? I guess them committing sex crimes against children is a better alternative to you?

Speaking at the Kentucky General Assembly on Thursday, Senator Karen Berg said there was research suggesting the dolls "actually decrease their proclivity to go out and attack children." The remarks sparked an angry backlash on social media with one prominent commentator accusing Berg of "sexualizing kids and defending pedophiles."

What an evil guy he is. Was it that research indicated this may help that troubles you so much?

"But there are what they call 'MAPS,' Minor Attracted Persons and the limited amount of research that's done on these dolls suggests that they actually, for people who are attracted to minors, that these dolls actually decrease their proclivity to go out and attack children.

But I should have expected the party of no to attack anything that includes research or may actually help the problem.

It's a she, btw. I watched her vid. I had no idea this was just a lunatic spitballing her google research from the night before.

Looks like she's changed her mind. Probably because of evil GOPers like Eve and I.

I guess we'll have to scrap the child sex dolls and find another way to stop pedophilia.

A
Legend
Legend
A
His next post ought to be interesting.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
I guess the libtard sheeple who thought it was a good idea have egg on their face.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I guess the libtard sheeple who thought it was a good idea have egg on their face.

It's obvious reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I not only said I had no idea if it would work, I also stated that if it were done it should be done an a small scale as an experiment to see if it had an impact and go from there. But I should have expected a repugnantcan response that had little fact and a lot of BS from the likes of you.

So I don't know what the answer is. I'm not sure this would help. But what I do know is there are indications that it might. I know it would be an infinitesimal cost compared to the other measures they are currently trying with no real success I have listed above.

So at this point giving it a try is something I would be willing to go along with. They can use it as their own study. Use X amount of pedophiles to use in this is experiment to see if it reduces the recidivism rate among the participants. If so expand the program and if not end the program.

Try again Grasshopper.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
His next post ought to be interesting.

What's interesting is watching you lurk from the sidelines and then sound off when you think there's some gotchya moment. There are names for people like that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
It's called "I don't feel the need to post on every topic, constantly."

And, you didn't disappoint.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Originally Posted by EveDawg

It's obvious reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I not only said I had no idea if it would work, I also stated that if it were done it should be done an a small scale as an experiment to see if it had an impact and go from there. But I should have expected a repugnantcan response that had little fact and a lot of BS from the likes of you.

So I don't know what the answer is. I'm not sure this would help. But what I do know is there are indications that it might. I know it would be an infinitesimal cost compared to the other measures they are currently trying with no real success I have listed above.

So at this point giving it a try is something I would be willing to go along with. They can use it as their own study. Use X amount of pedophiles to use in this is experiment to see if it reduces the recidivism rate among the participants. If so expand the program and if not end the program.

Try again Grasshopper.

You do understand that this is about BANNING Child sex dolls, right? BANNING under a new congressional bill. Because it's wrong and evil. Yet you want to go along with keeping them. You just go along with whatever some rando senator says with no critical thinking of any kind.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
No, as matter of fact you rarely do until you think you have a gotchya moment. And just like this time you have added zero content related to the topic of the thread at all. It's becoming your M.O. Sorry that I pointed out you add nothing but trying to go after a poster you don't like while not actually addressing the topic at all.

Well okay, so I'm not sorry.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

That's not what you were whining about before. Now you have decided to change your argument.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
That's right, take that L.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Change direction and pretend that's what you've been saying all along. That's what it sounds like to be a loser.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I rarely do, huh?

Maybe it's because I don't feel I'm an expert on any and every topic, like you do.

I'll add context now. Dem introduced a bill. You liked it cause "dem". Same dem changed her mind, and now you can't admit all your bloviating was just that: hot air.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Thanks for adding another post that once again has nothing to do with the topic and is about nothing but me. As I said before, you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation. Only going in attack mode towards me.

I said the idea was worth a try on an experimental basis to see if it would help decrease pedophilia. Then judge whether it helped or not depending on the recidivism rate. Oh the humanity!

If all you're going to do is come in here and attack me with nothing to add on the topic, at least try to be accurate.....for a change.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Do you still think this is "worth a try"?

P
Legend
Legend
P
As I've said before, I have no idea if it will help or not. At this point I would be willing to see them try almost anything on an experimental basis to see if it would help. Some people think otherwise.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
As I've said before, I have no idea if it will help or not. At this point I would be willing to see them try almost anything on an experimental basis to see if it would help. Some people think otherwise.

Last edited by FATE; 03/05/24 04:43 PM. Reason: inappropriate

A
Legend
Legend
A
Are you trying to tell me how to post?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course not. You can post anything you like. The fact that most everything you have posted today is in some way trying to come after me rather than discuss the topics of the threads you're posting in speaks volumes about your motivation. That's a point I have no problem you continuing to tell. And people can see it. It's nothing new but you have made it far more obvious today than usual. I actually appreciate you showing people the real reason you're here and what you're actually doing. It tells its own story.

I'm beginning to think you and Eve are related.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I'm beginning to think you and Eve are related.

Wrong yet again.

M
Legend
Legend
M

rofl

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M

Because she'd get ratioed.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
She's obviously taking it over the top, but I did find it somewhat frustrating how he moaned and groaned about how much golf Obama played and then played at almost double the rate. It is also a funny point...a lot of people go into that office looking fairly young and they age almost 3x the normal amount, by appearances. She is right that Trump probably looks similar to how he did before the presidency, at least more so than others. That's not necessarily a good thing, though... If Biden gets another term, the guy will probably look like the crypt keeper by the end of it.

As far as Clinton's endorsement goes, I think it might be better for her not to say anything at all...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's only a dumb point to make when Democrats do it. When they did it about Obama who golfed half as much as trump it was legitimate. Just ask them. And the stupidity of it all is trump himself complained about Obama golfing so much. Here are just a few examples...

Trump tweeted 27 times about President Barack Obama’s golf habits between 2011 and 2016, according to SB Nation. Here’s a random sampling:

“While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!” (May 2016)
“President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!” (August 2016)
“Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals.” (December 2014)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/donald-trump-golf-analysis/index.html

Of course then there's this.....

“If I win I may never see my property – I may never see these places again,” Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. “But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/donald-trump-golf-analysis/index.html

So you can understand why they may be a little salty when someone broaches the topic.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Well, both Obama and Trump spent plenty of time on the links.

I'm surprised the gap is so big here. "It's a very, very big gap. Some may seem insurmountable. Insurmountable indeed. I looked at that list and I said 'that gap is very large'".

All four of America's most recent presidents made the list. Donald Trump was the highest-ranking golfer at number 11, Barack Obama came in at 43, President Biden is ranked 59, and George W. Bush placed 86.

Republicans dominate Democrats in DC's top 100 golfer list

P
Legend
Legend
P
“If I win I may never see my property – I may never see these places again,” Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. “But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So, on top of being a criminal, an insurrectionist, a fraudster, a [censored] grabber, a Nazi, a fascist and a dictator...

He also lied about golf?

Oh crap, what now??

P
Legend
Legend
P
I have no idea why it is you're defending him then.

The difference in their golfing trips were nowhere close to the same. Now you're downplaying that he lied about it. Not only did he lie that he would not go golfing as president, in 2020 he lied that Obama had golfed more than he did....

Trump falsely claims that he golfs less than Obama during 276th golf course outing as president Published July 13, 2020 2:57PM (EDT)

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/13/tr...g-276th-golf-course-outing-as-president/

I get it though.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Lol.

Defending?

I'm laughing at the fact that we're discussing golf. rofl

#onlycongresscanchangegolfrulesforpresidents

P
Legend
Legend
P
Memphis brought it up. Yeah, defending....

I thought it was funny Memphis brought up a point that was a huge L from the get go. So let me see if I get this straight. It's okay to think it's funny someone brought it up when it's factually proven that it is all true? That's the thing about humor, it's all subjective.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I just think it's funny that golf is some metric to gauge the success of the presidency.

Especially since this one couldn't swing a club without falling on his face... while the whole country is falling apart.

But he "looks older" because he "works harder". rofl

See, now everyone has something to laugh at.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I just think it's funny how some people dismiss the tendency to be a habitual liar as being a great metric with which to gauge a persons character and trustworthiness. And how people ignore the overreach that power hungry people will resort to.....

The Trump administration has lost more than 90 percent of its court battles over deregulation

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/24/tru...rcent-of-deregulation-court-battles.html

My guess is you find those things funny as well.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I just think it's funny that this was all just a segue to Trump and deregulation.

Crafty.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Somehow it needed to be made more obvious to you that lies and an overreach in power was a sign of who a person was. Sorry that needed to be done. One would think you might have been able to see that before now.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

rofl

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, that doesn't pass the smell test. So over the top it lends one to believe the opposite.

I do wish we had the Biden from the 2012 election running. The demeanor with which he debated Paul Ryan might be the perfect way to debate Trump. He obviously doesn't have that anymore though. In either event, I still find him the better choice...or the lesser bad choice.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, it's a choice of slow or crazy. Not a good thing no matter how anyone slices it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P
Democrats being tough on crime! I'm happy to see they're breaking the false narrative that they were soft on crime. Thanks FATE.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
If libtards were tough on crime there wouldnt be so much of it. Libtards hand out get out of jail free cards left and right.

No Craps Given
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 4

Link Copied to Clipboard