Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All Pro
All Pro
Three letters for you friend C F L. Now go root for your favorite "minor league" football team and leave TRUE NFL fans to these boards. I'm sure you can fine a nice message board discussing the Argonauts or the Tiger Cats.

Raven
Raven
Quote:

Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also.

Sadly for you we all knew exactly what you were going to say before you said it.

Quote:

And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Have you seen the Wire?

Poor Afcnorthchamps. It seems you can't tell the truth. Damn. You have been lying so much it just comes natural for you. Take your medicine.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!

Hey, did you get that picture from the old "Wacky Packs"? I remember them when I was about yea high........

Legend
Legend

Announcer: And now, a message from Pathological Liars Anonymous.

chumpy: Hello, my name is Worldchamps, and I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact.. I'm the president of the organization!

I didn't always lie. No, when I was a kid, I told the truth. But then one day, I got caught stealing money out of my mother's purse. I lied. I told her it was homework - that my teacher told me to do it. And she got fired! Yeah, that's what happened!

After that, lying was easy for me. I lied about my age and joined the army. I was thirteen at the time. Yeah.. I went to Vietnam, and I was injured catching a mortar shell in my teeth. And they made me a three-star general! And then I got a job in journalism, writing for the National Enquire.. er, Geographic! Yeah.. I was making twenty thousand a ye.. month! In fact, I won the Pulitzer Prize that year! Yeah, that's the ticket.

And then my cousin died - Joe Louis - and I took it hard. Maybe too hard - I tried to kill myself. Yeahh.. I did kill myself! Sure! I was medically dead for a week and a half! It was a woman that brought me out of it - Indira Gandhi! Yeah, right.. And she told me about Pathological Liars Anonymous.

Oh, you'd be surprised how many famous people belong. In fact.. at one of the meetings I met my wife - Morgan Fairchild! Yes, I'm a change man now, and all because of Pathological Liars Anonymous. Why, I - I even have my picture on the cover of Newsweek magazine. Yeah. Every day! Yeah.. that's the ticket! Yeah, you betcha!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

So because YOU are not 100% sure that I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004, you out and out call me a liar??

Poor Afcnorthchamps I am positive you said it. It is you who said " I do not recall" Which means you have no idea if you said it or not. Are you doubting the possibility that you may have said it?

Tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!!

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Quote:

This is worse than the NASCAR thread.

What NASCAR thread?

Nevermind. It was an old thread from the old DT board.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Poor Afcnorthchamps I am positive you said it. It is you who said " I do not recall" Which means you have no idea if you said it or not. Are you doubting the possibility that you may have said it?

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts? If you can not produce these facts, then shut-up. Your diatribe is a waste of bandwidth. And for the record, I'm POSITIVE I did not say the Steelers were a failure in 2004. Now poof be gone!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Can you prove you're positive?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts? If you can not produce these facts, then shut-up. Your diatribe is a waste of bandwidth. And for the record, I'm POSITIVE I did not say the Steelers were a failure in 2004. Now poof be gone!

Cramps Cramps Cramps, don't you get it? if it were only One person that said they remembered, that would be one thing, but you have a number on here that do recall thats exactly what you said back then. Now its time for you to stand back and admit you may be wrong. That you could have said it.

For the record, I'm quite sure i saved that post of yours on 1 of 3 hard drives, and i feel quite certain I'm going to find it. Its no bluff cramps, i saved stuff like that from time to time knowing it would come back to bite you in the arse sooner or later.

How foolish your going to look when i find it.

Signature removed as smack is not allowed in signatures.
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts?

Why? I know you said it. It is YOU who is trying to cover his arse by saying " I don't recall" I'm calling you out on it. You have no idea what you said so how can you discount it? You tell so many lies you can not remember what you said from week to week.

How we not trust that face? Poor Afcnorthchamps

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest.

You have the balls to say that someone doesn't have a life???

Good Lord man, look at your posting history on here....here's a small example of how you spend your weekend time:

Saturday posts:

1:38 p.m.
2:16 p.m.
2:47 p.m.
3:07 p.m.
3:38 p.m.
5:13 p.m.
6:27 p.m.
6:57 p.m.
8:27 p.m.
8:28 p.m.
8:31 p.m.
10:27 p.m.

Continuing on to Sunday.....
12:07 a.m.
4:10 a.m.

You have serious issues Cramps....very serious issues.

Legend
Legend
Hang on Shep this is where he lies again and says he doesn't have issues..

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Saturday posts:

1:38 p.m.
2:16 p.m.
2:47 p.m.
3:07 p.m.
3:38 p.m.
5:13 p.m.
6:27 p.m.
6:57 p.m.
8:27 p.m.
8:28 p.m.
8:31 p.m.
10:27 p.m.

Continuing on to Sunday.....
12:07 a.m.
4:10 a.m.

"It's called being married"

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
It seems Afcnorthchamps has a slight problem. He has stacked so many lies on top of each other that now sometimes he cannot remember what statement ( lie ) he has said from week to week let alone from 2004.

It may be to much to get him to admit that he did say it, because I now believe he may truly not know. Hell two weeks ago he told the people who he rides with on the city bus every day that he just bought a new Landrover fully loaded. They were shipping to him because it was a custom order. Of course when this week rolled around and he was on the bus people questioned him. Typical Afcnorthchamps told them to prove he said it.

He told the lie. He did that with full knowledge that is was wrong, but by the time next week rolled around his mind had PURGED the comment so of course he could not recall.

Wow. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!!!

Raven
Raven
Land Rover?? City bus????

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
I know. Pretty pathetic for Afcnorthchamps. He once told his family he was pregnant. Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months. Thats how dedicated he is to his craft.

Poor Afcnorthchamps!

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Quote:

Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months.

OMG!

C
Poser
Poser
C
LOL, it's fun to see that McAndre is STILL lying and his little buddy Curly tries to defend him yet again. McAndre is still claiming he doesn't lie, yet IGNORES the lie he told in the previous thread. He was caught in the lie by myself and Mike, a RAVENS FAN, and yet he ignores it.

Oh, and McAndre, you really are proving you are ignorant about football. You see, there are 4 divisions in the NCAA and then there is the NAIA. NOt every school that sends recruiting material out is a Division 1 powerhouse. I know you don't have a clue about being recruited for college since you never even played the game. Too bad they didn't give out scholarships for lying, you would have been a blue chip prospect.

C
Poser
Poser
C
What's wrong, McCurly? Your little brother posts another lie and people should just let it go? I know how upset you are that you get smacked around here almost as much as your brother McAndre, but yet another worthless and meaningless post by you.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
God help me, Chumps, I actually agree with you on one thing.

I don't like the CFL...which is why I watch the NFL.

I realize the logic might be a bit complex for you but think hard and you'll probably get it.

Calling you a "real NFL fan" is like calling a crossdresser a real woman... I think your biggest contribution to this board has been "Bwahahahaha".

It must be sad to be you Chumps. Now run away quick...you're late for your Rat cheerleader practice.

Don;t forget your pom poms.

PS- I bet you were a CFL fan when you had a team there.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
The Colts disowned your city
for a small midwestern town,
Your purple may seem pretty,
but it's tainted fecal brown.

Cleveland didn't want you,
said you weren't worth fighting for,
They'd rather go without a team
than back you anymore.

Your own state doesn't claim you,
you're below the Terrapins,
It's not so much they blame you,
You'll just never be the Skins.

With thugs like Jamal Lewis
representing from a cell,
You try to look rebellious
yet you've been owned by Kordell.

But don't be salty Ravens fans,
this team won't leave your town,
nobody wants a Rat-Bird
painted over Cleveland brown.

Poor Afcnorthchamp

Raven
Raven
Quote:

I know. Pretty pathetic for Afcnorthchamps. He once told his family he was pregnant. Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months. Thats how dedicated he is to his craft.

Poor Afcnorthchamps!

PREGNANT ???? Who's the Daddy????? Sure as hell ain't me.........

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Poor Afcnorthchamps!

Signature removed as smack is not allowed in signatures.
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
I've was on the old board a long time and on this one for a while..The things I can truly say is there are those here who can talk smack..I commend them on their ability..

There are those who have no clue how to do it and I have let them know about it..

Then there's you coach..Single minded, lack of original thought, fact twister, faulty comparison maker..

A.K.A. Smackless, Smack retarded, or Smack disabled (take a pick)

When you can bring something else to the table besides doing one of the above mentioned things then you can get back at me until then, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.......

I thought I'd never see anything as embarassing as the Clowns poor play on the field..I was right..I didn't see anything "as" embarassing, Coach your feeble attempts at smack are "extremely more" embarassing..And you've been that way for quite a few years..

I wonder what type of motivational speeches your give your Devry University football team at the beginning of the game? Ahh..they don't need to worry, its probably the same one you would repeat at half time and at the end of the game...

You're just boring.....and terribly predictable...

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
C
Poser
Poser
C
LOL, McCurly using lame WWF catchphrases talking aboug being boring. You are defending McAndre and talking about predictable....as I predicted McAndre's responses to him being called on his lies. LOL, pathetic, McCurly. Now, go tell bubby how really great he is. You may or may not be related to McAndre, but you use the same hypocritical responses....talk about being original and then use catchphrases that are 3 years old from wrestling

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Is the D for Dwayne Johnson?

#gmstrong
C
Poser
Poser
C
Don't be too hard on little Curly. He's being original by using the Rock's catchphrase from years ago.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
One could only wish that you would be original for one time in your message board life, as you are no better than cramps. You spout the same stuff over and over, and you are a proven liar.

Do you have any earthly idea how boring it is when you two go at it?? It's like the movie "Groundhog Day," the same thing over and over and over again!

C
Poser
Poser
C
Ahhh, the self important troll comes out of the woodwork again. You calling someone a liar is as funny as McAndre doing it. Poor Shep has no more power to abuse. Go back to your security job, Shep. You are everything you accuse others of.

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
Quote:

delusional world

Some things never change.

C
Poser
Poser
C
Yes, some things never change. McAndre's still spouting the same lies. Now we have you here to add your juvenile ignorance. Great, now we have completed the trio of the Three Stooges. hateade, McAndre, and McCurly....al three cut from the same mold...and working at the same McDonalds.

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
The old gang is back now!

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
Well, I can see your vocabulary hasn't improved any. What a shame.

Are you still using the same Mcdonald's smack from over a year ago? Tsk tsk, Coach. You must have all of your old posts saved, huh? Why bother with original thought when you can just copy and paste the same old tired responses from over a year ago.

Seriously. Reading some of your posts on this board I had to double check the date to make sure I wasn't reading some old post from the old board. I guess you can't teach an old dawg new tricks, even if said tricks are as boring and repetitive as yours.

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
Quote:

The old gang is back now!

I don't want to be a rookie all over again.

J
Legend
Legend
J
I'm sure you'll post your garbage smack in other forums and get banned before moving on from rookie.

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
Well, we can only hope.

C
Poser
Poser
C
Awww, isn't that cute. Haterade shows up and as usual has nothing to add. As Jules said, you'll be long gone before anyone even notices you were here. That's a good thing for the posters...they don't have to read your ignorance for long.

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
I missed you too.

C
Poser
Poser
C
I'm sure you did. The posters on the other board are on your intellectual level so you couldn't learn much about the game. Of course, that's assuming you have the ability to actually learn...which is a stretch to begin with.

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
I'm getting this warm fuzzy feeling.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack What team do you hate the most, Part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard