Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
The last four coaches fired in the AFC North have been the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

I want the Cleveland Browns to be my pallbearers so they can let me down for the last time.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

How so?

Because it has nothing to do with the decision to fire Chudzinski. You're trying to vent your anger at the decision to fire the HC with legal issues facing the owner's business interests outside of the Browns.

That's rather pathetic.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If only we had Mr. Miagi to rub his hands together to heal all the inopportune injuries at the moment they happened. All might be well.

Nope instead we get another rebuild. and this time only on the one year plan.
YAY! It will be soo exciting to see all the fresh green players with deer in the headlights looks on their faces again. Until the next yearly regime change.

Another rebuild? Why? There are football players on this team. We'll have a new HC and probably a new coaching staff. *shrug* Maybe someone that'll last only a year until the next HC takes his place. I'd rather go one-&-done instead of continue with something that doesn't improve (and don't give me the injuries or QB inconsistencies). It happens to be the plays executed on the field and the play calling that got Chud fired.

I'm not sure I like the move, but I can certainly understand it from Haslam's viewpoint. I'm sure that a 4-12 season isn't what he expected when he shelled out more than $1 billion to buy the team.

Because the new staff will want "their guys."
And the guys that are here now I am sure have had enough of the constant flux. My thought is the guys that can jump ship will do just that. Or they will want BUKU dollars. And then only perfom if they see hope.
Which in Cleveland is RARE!

So that likely leaves this team in complete rebuild yet again.
And if the next sacrificial lamb comes into an almost impossible situation. One like in which I believe Chud handled as well as could be expected.
When the new dude fails in the same way . Do we get the same roundabout with no exit other than complete re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rebuild again?
Fed up with it.
It was one thing to expect it the last few changes. Which I will admit I was not down with a couple of them.
But this time it was way out in left field with no legit reason that we know of.
Hope they have a doosey of a presser.

More of the 'Woe is me! Woe are us!" mentality. Go cry on another shoulder. I'm not going to listen.

All Pro
All Pro
I love Tress. But I do not know about how well he would be able to handle the pros.
My biggest issue with Tress at OSU was he was a bit wishy washy with his star players. And he had "family" his brother running the offense.
It used to drive me nuts. we could have had Walt Harris back as O coordinator. And Tress stuck with his brother.
Nepotism. Hate it. It permeates everything now a days.
The best man does not always get or keep the job anymore. JMHO.

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Rookie HC Chip Kelly goes to the playoffs with a 2nd year QB. Go figure.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If only we had Mr. Miagi to rub his hands together to heal all the inopportune injuries at the moment they happened. All might be well.

Nope instead we get another rebuild. and this time only on the one year plan.
YAY! It will be soo exciting to see all the fresh green players with deer in the headlights looks on their faces again. Until the next yearly regime change.

Another rebuild? Why? There are football players on this team. We'll have a new HC and probably a new coaching staff. *shrug* Maybe someone that'll last only a year until the next HC takes his place. I'd rather go one-&-done instead of continue with something that doesn't improve (and don't give me the injuries or QB inconsistencies). It happens to be the plays executed on the field and the play calling that got Chud fired.

I'm not sure I like the move, but I can certainly understand it from Haslam's viewpoint. I'm sure that a 4-12 season isn't what he expected when he shelled out more than $1 billion to buy the team.

Because the new staff will want "their guys."
And the guys that are here now I am sure have had enough of the constant flux. My thought is the guys that can jump ship will do just that. Or they will want BUKU dollars. And then only perfom if they see hope.
Which in Cleveland is RARE!

So that likely leaves this team in complete rebuild yet again.
And if the next sacrificial lamb comes into an almost impossible situation. One like in which I believe Chud handled as well as could be expected.
When the new dude fails in the same way . Do we get the same roundabout with no exit other than complete re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rebuild again?
Fed up with it.
It was one thing to expect it the last few changes. Which I will admit I was not down with a couple of them.
But this time it was way out in left field with no legit reason that we know of.
Hope they have a doosey of a presser.

More of the 'Woe is me! Woe are us!" mentality. Go cry on another shoulder. I'm not going to listen.

Well then don't ask! DERP!

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Alex Mack just seemed to think this was yet another bad idea from an organization that seems to be a think-tank for poor decisions.

Beautifully said. Also the last he'll be quoted as a Brown...

Sorry, I walked away for a while.

Unfortunately, I think that you're right. Why would anyone want to come back here? The way they treat a head coach says a lot about how they'll treat players. Why would a player want to subject himself to this crap?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

You know, of course, that can't occur in Cleveland.

Just stroll through the messages here and you'll repeatedly hear the 'Woe is me!" chant.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Quote:

Just clicking... and I haven't read through the whole 10 pages, but...

I'm hearing a lot of hate towards the FO for this, but just for a devils advocate if you will...

We know we have some talent. We also know this team has been pretty terrible. But unless someone on this board is in that locker room, we have no idea what the players REALLY feel about this staff. They're obviously going to stick up for them in the media. But how do we know there hasn't been some real anti chud going on for a while? Do we know, for sure, that Chud wasn't some total d-bag that the players aren't getting behind? Their play would seem to say that.

I'm not trying to stand up for the FO, cause this is bad on them too. And I liked Chud, but to me, this screams mutiny. I can see a possibility where the FO realized they just flat out made a mistake, or maybe the stuff coming out of Carolina wasn't just sour grapes.

I'm just having a hard time believing there isn't something beneath the surface going on here.

i get what you're saying.

but even if they felt they made a mistake, they didn't do Chud any favors. he did would he could with the players he had.

why not give him another year?

No, they didn't do any favors at all. The whole scenario looked like a play for 2014 job. That's why the firing seems quite... odd... to me.

If that was the plan for the get go, then you roll with it. Something happened. To me, it seems like Chud lost the players. If that's the case, you have to cut your loses.

I would love to have access to the players text messages right now.

Last edited by Flap; 12/30/13 12:57 AM.

Crowded elevators smell different to short people...
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

I didn't ask you to cry a river for the ex-HC. I asked a specific question about why a 'rebuild' was in order.

Doesn't seem to me that a total 'rebuild' was in order when Chud took over. Chud kept most of the players that Shurmur had here.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:

Quote:

I didn't ask you to cry a river for the ex-HC. I asked a specific question about why a 'rebuild' was in order.

Doesn't seem to me that a total 'rebuild' was in order when Chud took over. Chud kept most of the players that Shurmur had here.

Doesn't a rebuild imply something was actually built at one point? This has been the worst franchise in the NFL since '99. There is absolutely no rebuild going on here…the damn thing has never been built in the first place!!!

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Quote:

Honestly, that really shouldn't have been all that hard to see. He was always a supremely talented and innovative coach and people focused too much on his offense and not enough on the mind/creativity behind building it. I still can't believe we didn't get him (read some of my posts about it from about a year ago.)

edit: I'm not saying I expected the Eagles to win the NFC East this year. I didn't. I'm just not all that surprised that he had the Eagles playing well sooner rather than later, that's all.

Anyway, I'm kind of dumbfounded about firing Chud. Very disappointed. You don't fire a coach after one year barring some sort of major scandle. Then again I didn't watch much of the game today but obviously it didn't go so well. I'm curious to hear the presser tomorrow but I doubt I change my mind about it much.

Last edited by hasugopher; 12/30/13 01:09 AM.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Bold prediction:

Thomas asks for a trade and doesn't report to camp until he gets it.

Word is he is pissed.

Not specific to Thomas ...... but why would any Browns player listen to any new head coach? Chances are that the player could be there in a couple of years if they are any good. The coach isn't likely to make it 2 years with this team.

The next head coach is going to have to work really, really hard to earn the respect of the players. Chud was really well liked and respected ..... probably even more than I thought.

The next guy better turn this team into a 10 win team, or he might be shot at dawn. We have $40 million to spend and a ton of draft picks.

Better win ,,,,,, and won a lot. Ditto for the Bozos in the front office. Frankly, they have lost me as well. I have supported these idiots ...... and now I ask myself, why? Chud worked his butt off while the front office punted the 2013 season. I now rank these guys below the fat ass who was in Berea before them.

They better have a great year next year.

Good luck to the new victim .... err scapegoat ...... umm .... I mean, the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Hope you survive the experience.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Quote:

And I answered your question with the first sentence.
I also answered "why" there might be a rebuild with the current roster.
But you ignored it to take digs at people you do not agree with.
So why not just drop it there?
No you have to insult everyone that is pissed about the firing.
There is no Woe. Only anger.
What be patient?
Get over yourself.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Chud was really well liked and respected ..... probably even more than I thought.

How do you know this? And don't tell me it's because it's what they say through the media, because what they say through the media carries zero merit. Cause i've seen though media that isn't allowed here that says quite different.

Last edited by Flap; 12/30/13 01:14 AM.

Crowded elevators smell different to short people...
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

they can't they have a contract

Said no one ever to a team wanting to leave.

Contract mean nothing... they can always be worked out.

The NFL wants a team in Cleveland, and they want it to be a successful team. That's why they worked so hard to put together the Haslam deal, and why they were so horrifies when the rebate crap came out at Pilot/Flying J.

The Browns are a cornerstone franchise. They want us to be successful. It's good for the NFL. Unfortunately, it seems like things may have backfired.

N
Legend
Legend
N
j/c

there is only one way this can end.

Tim Tebow for HC of the Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!

#gmstrong
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

j/c

there is only one way this can end.

Tim Tebow for HC of the Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Quote:

Quote:

How so?

Because it has nothing to do with the decision to fire Chudzinski. You're trying to vent your anger at the decision to fire the HC with legal issues facing the owner's business interests outside of the Browns.

That's rather pathetic.

I think looking into the character, or lack thereof, of the man in charge definitely has something to do with the decisions being made.

we can agree to disagree, but I don't want to start an argument about that on this thread as i don't want to derail from the topic anymore...All im saying is it raises ethical questions about how things are being run and could bear some relevence...of course we will never know what goes on behind closed doors of course.

I guess we will just respectfully agree to disagree on this matter.

I do hope you have a great New Years!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'd add DQ to that list as well. He's a soft leader. He's also due a $4M roster bonus this coming year. I think he's gone.

And i think, deep down inside, that he would be happy to be gone, and most veterans on this team with long term contracts might be jealous of him.

This is a lousy environment right now. It is poison. The players heard crap about accountability from the front office, yet they have all said that he brought accountability to the locker room.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Who cares who the next coach is? He'll be fired by next year anyway.

Dumbest move I've seen from this team in quite some time. I expect they'll change back to a 4-3 and run a ball possession offense.

If we hire Josh McDaniels...I don't know if I can root for this team anymore.

Who is going to want to come here?

Seriously.

Why go to a team where you are likely to be fired in a year or 2. Not a chance of it happening, but likely to happen.

This team is a joke right now. I wonder, if we have a 5 win season next year, if Haslam just cleans house at that point?

This is no way to run a team.

If I am a head coach prospect, and I have ANY options elsewhere, I have to look seriously at them. Why would I want to come here? No QB, and a history of firing coaches at the drop of a hat. The last 4 head coaches fired by AFCN teams have been Cleveland Browns head coaches.

Wonder why we suck?

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
i agree Ytown...this was just a dirty move no matter how you look at it.....

even if the next guy comes in and does better, whos to say Chud couldn't? its not like Chud had a QB, RB, or anything this year......im sure Chud told this FO when he was hired that him and Turner's Air Coryell O won't work without a decent QB...See Aikman, Philip Rivers, etc...you have to have a QB to run this thing...what did these guys expect? We don't have that kinda QB on the roster yet.

I would have to assume that the understanding was to get that kinda QB in the draft this year, so why fire Chud? How can this possibly be constructive...we made some progress this year, we were in nearly every game, and would have beaten the Pats had the refs not handed crybaby Tom Brady the game....he was a 1st year coach....it takes time to implement new systems....its illogical to expect such a turn around with this roster in such a short amount of time.

I feel bad for chud, but he will get picked up as a Coordinator/position coach on another team pretty quickly I think.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I can only assume that Chud's firing is something of a vote of confidence by the front office for our current group of QBs, or at least an implication that they don't think that QB is the issue that it clearly is, and that worries me greatly.

A
All Pro
All Pro
A
j/c
Anyone else notice that Carolina is the #2 seed in the NFC? Offense took off this year, and Cam took a big jump. I wonder if it was because Chud left?

I'm a little stunned over the whole thing.......the season really. I wish somehow we wouldn't suck so bad. Sigh.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Chud was really well liked and respected ..... probably even more than I thought.

How do you know this? And don't tell me it's because it's what they say through the media, because what they say through the media carries zero merit. Cause i've seen though media that isn't allowed here that says quite different.

Because a writer I respect a great deal, Terry Pluto, has said that he has NEVER seen an angrier locker room in all of the time he has covered the team. The players are extremely mad about the team (going to ..... at that point) fire Chud.

We can ignore the people who cover the team and pretend whatever we think is the case, but I respect certain members of the media who cover the team, because they tell it how it is when reporting on the team. Pluto is one of those guys. If he reports something as fact, it's fact.

Further, the theme of every article reporting on the locker room is one of anger. I have watched the videos of Thomas and DQ, and they are mad. Joe Thomas is quoted as saying "You look at the great franchises. They don’t fire your coach after the first season. You can’t do it,”

So ...... I guess that says where he stands with the decision. Actually, if you watch the video of him talking about it, he has that same forced smile he has when he talks about losing a game badly ...... that "I am going to smile so I don't swear and/or kill someone"I have seen that same smile after the team takes a real beatdown.

We'll see what comments come out from other players after the new cycle starts tomorrow. I would think that most players would hear from their agents to speak very carefully, or not at all. I bet that it won't matter for some players.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
The players also quit on Chud, so maybe they were too comfortable with him.

Still a stupid move, but players reactions matter very little to me. The players are too soft and too worried about how to make things easier for themselves.

you had a good run Hank.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

j/c
Anyone else notice that Carolina is the #2 seed in the NFC? Offense took off this year, and Cam took a big jump. I wonder if it was because Chud left?

Carolina's offense with Cam at QB was always good. They had an atrocious defense the past two years. They have a really good defense this year.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Your not worried about Banner? ... Who would u be worried about then? ... When he was hired I was like ... huh .... who's this dude .... did some research and decided since we really have no clue exactly what his role was in personal decisions in Phili I would take a wait and see approach ... what I did know was that he was GREAT with the cap and that he quit right after they re-signed Deshaun Jackson and he said that was a horrible contract .... so I was going to take a wait and see approach but I really liked that fact ...

then he hired Lombardi .... and I said ... rough ro ... do we have another bag of rocks??? .... cause Lombardi is a buffoon ... he's not good ... I could care less what Billicheck says about him ... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS and he had a chance to hire the guy he thinks is a genius and one of the best in the business yet he had NO SPOT for him ... and at that point ... Lombardi may have taken a spot in the laundry room to get back to the NFL ..

anyhow ... I regress ... please explain to me why your not deathly afraid of Banner? .... ESPECIALLY NOT NOW!!!!!

I know I'm really afraid of Haslam ... he scares the crap out of me ... hopefully he gets convicted soon and has to sell ...

this is the most I've been excited since our return ... cause of this coaching staff ... and how were positioned in the draft and with the cap .... and then ... BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... right in the f'n nuts .... I still can't believe they did it ... FRICKIN INCREDIBLE ...

now ... I have ZERO faith in these bozos to do the right thing .. NONE ... I'm sure we'll f up the picks ... and what FA's are going to want to STAY or COME here ...

I'm sure Norv turner is going to have lots of influence with lots of coaches/players around the league .... and U know that this crap is not operated in a vacuum .... Norv's phone will be ringing off the hook with folks seeking his opinion on this FO and Org ... prolly not gonna be a good one ...

I will always be a Browns fan ... but until these bozos are gone I'm gonna be a less interested Brown fan ... with ZERO EXPECTATIONS ...

Come on Feds .. Lets get Jimmy Boy behind bars ..... I'm getting pretty old ...

Later Bro

D
Legend
Legend
D
HEY .... IF ANY of u Dawgs know of a place where I can contribute to a fund for a billboard as close to the Browns HQ's at possible that wishes Jimmy well in prison and that he can't get there soon enough for us .... please send me a PM ... and I'm not kidding ...

Thanks in advance ....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

HEY .... IF ANY of u Dawgs know of a place where I can contribute to a fund for a billboard as close to the Browns HQ's at possible that wishes Jimmy well in prison and that he can't get there soon enough for us .... please send me a PM ... and I'm not kidding ...

Thanks in advance ....

I'd chip in. Seriously. The guys on the NFL Network were laughing their asses off at the Browns tonight. Phil Dawson kicked a winning FG, someone said "wasn't he on the Browns" and Sanders said "one Brown got into the playoffs" and they all busted up laughing.

These guys now admit they made a horrible unfixable mistake hiring Chud(their opinion not mine). These guys couldn't pull off a fan appreciation day pep-rally concert event. And I'm supposed to believe they can successfully choose and draft a franchise quarterback? Dark times loom for the Factory of Sadness.

I find myself in a unique situation. I despise the 49er's but I'm actually hoping they win the Super Bowl. Dawson deserves a ring.... BIG time.

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
P
All Pro
All Pro
P
All I can say is WOW... smh.

How do you preach stability and building a different attitude when you do this to Chud?

1 year? 1 year? really???

The only people who should be fired is the front office for the ridiculous talent level Chud had to work with after they made their moves. We can stockpile all the picks you want when we dont have dire need in hi profile positions.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Quote:

Jay Glazer and Ian Rapaport are reporting Chud has been officially fired.

Now, if Haslam had any onions and fire Banner/Lombo along with him too and then apologize having made wrong decisions?….then maybe I'd at least listen, but yeah: fat chance, lol

Sad day

This could be the first step in that direction. Don't be so sure one or both of Lombardi/Banner won't be gone if we flop next season.

I feel bad for Chud and do think one season isn't enough. That said, we did underacheive this season. We have better players then the record indicates. Chud was also the guy making the calls on who starts. He went with Weeden over Campbel/Hoyer at the beginning of the season. He is the guy who kept marching Bess out in to the slot when it is pretty clear to me Cooper should have been playing much earlier than he did. There are probably some internal things we don't know about that also weighed in to the decision.

I don't like it, but I do like we aren't afraid to make changes quickly if we feel a bad decision was made.

As far as coaches not wanting to come here, I don't buy that. As long as they get their 4-5 year deal inked, that is the only security they care about.

As an addendum....I can agree that FA players might shy away since they don't have the same security.

Last edited by Ballpeen; 12/30/13 06:54 AM.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
C
1st String
1st String
C
Quote:

Quote:

Who cares who the next coach is? He'll be fired by next year anyway.

Dumbest move I've seen from this team in quite some time. I expect they'll change back to a 4-3 and run a ball possession offense.

If we hire Josh McDaniels...I don't know if I can root for this team anymore.

Who is going to want to come here?

Seriously.

Why go to a team where you are likely to be fired in a year or 2. Not a chance of it happening, but likely to happen.

This team is a joke right now. I wonder, if we have a 5 win season next year, if Haslam just cleans house at that point?

This is no way to run a team.

If I am a head coach prospect, and I have ANY options elsewhere, I have to look seriously at them. Why would I want to come here? No QB, and a history of firing coaches at the drop of a hat. The last 4 head coaches fired by AFCN teams have been Cleveland Browns head coaches.

Wonder why we suck?

Yeah,a good HC needs some control of his roster and Banner and Lombardi don't run that way.I think that's the biggest reason C.Kelly passed on the Browns,and why others would too.These guys have too much control,and didn't do the Browns any big favors in this last draft by taking Mingo,so whoever the new coach is,he is going to have to be creative and flexible.I'll give the FO one more year,and if things don't improve dramatically...then it's open war.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
j/c

I have no feelings right now over Chud getting fired. he didnt perform plain as that. the team went on a 7-game losing steak. questionable playcalls, personel and coverages all fall on his shoulders. He did nothing imo to prove he can handle the job he had. just because players seemed to like him isnt a reason to keep him. Sticking with him just to do so isnt a winning formula either.

lets not forget here Chud wasnt their 1st, 2nd, or evern 3rd or 4th choice for HC. He was what was left over. and the FO was in a win/win situation. if he worked out great, but if not they can replace him. I feel like they already have "their" guy all lined up to take over or they wouldnt of pulled the plug.

Lets not forget the outrage over the T-Rich trade, and it seems the FO knew what Jim Brown knew. Richardson was an average rb at best and got the most value they could for him. smart move, and good decision. i feel the same way about Chud. Average or slightly below average HC.

I am tired of being below average, or just average. And I think the FO is as well, Chud while anice guy wasnt ever going to lead this team to a lombardi trophy. I give Banner,Haslam, Lombardi credit for realizing this and doing whats best for buisness. you guys wanted a 10 win season, heck with that. Its time we hold everyone accountable. Its gotta be super bowl or bust each year. thats the mindset we need.

best of luck to Chud the Dud, and to anyone who no longer wants to cheer for the browns, or play for the Browns. I gotta feeling things are going to turn around sooner than later. and if the O'Brien reports are true then good luck to him. he is going to need it.

I have become so numb to this loser we have had since 99 i have nothing but faith it can only go up from here. once you hit rock bottom there is only one direction to go from there and thats up.

Go Browns!

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
Quote:

j/c

I have no feelings right now over Chud getting fired. he didnt perform plain as that. the team went on a 7-game losing steak. questionable playcalls, personel and coverages all fall on his shoulders. He did nothing imo to prove he can handle the job he had. just because players seemed to like him isnt a reason to keep him. Sticking with him just to do so isnt a winning formula either.

lets not forget here Chud wasnt their 1st, 2nd, or evern 3rd or 4th choice for HC. He was what was left over. and the FO was in a win/win situation. if he worked out great, but if not they can replace him. I feel like they already have "their" guy all lined up to take over or they wouldnt of pulled the plug.

Lets not forget the outrage over the T-Rich trade, and it seems the FO knew what Jim Brown knew. Richardson was an average rb at best and got the most value they could for him. smart move, and good decision. i feel the same way about Chud. Average or slightly below average HC.

I am tired of being below average, or just average. And I think the FO is as well, Chud while anice guy wasnt ever going to lead this team to a lombardi trophy. I give Banner,Haslam, Lombardi credit for realizing this and doing whats best for buisness. you guys wanted a 10 win season, heck with that. Its time we hold everyone accountable. Its gotta be super bowl or bust each year. thats the mindset we need.

best of luck to Chud the Dud, and to anyone who no longer wants to cheer for the browns, or play for the Browns. I gotta feeling things are going to turn around sooner than later. and if the O'Brien reports are true then good luck to him. he is going to need it.

I have become so numb to this loser we have had since 99 i have nothing but faith it can only go up from here. once you hit rock bottom there is only one direction to go from there and thats up.

Go Browns!

how can you have superbowl or bust mentality when you can even compete for the division, let alone a wild card spot?

we have to have a consistent players and coaches going before we think superbowl.

thats like trying to go to space without making sure you have enough fuel in the first place.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
its simple, do what ever it takes to improve your roster. draft/trade/FA do what ever it takes to put a winner out there. stop playing for average, or accepting average.

this franchise has been too happy to shoot for mediocre for far too long. culture change is coming....and i for one welcome it.

you have to bring in someone who demands the best out of his players and assistants. not someone who coddles his players, or makes excuses for poor staff decisons. tired of excuses, until we lose this wait til next year approach we arent winning squat. win now, win often has to be the goal with the new guy we bring in.

be agressive and do what ever it takes, popular or not to improve this team.

#brownsgoodkarma
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

The NFL wants a team in Cleveland, and they want it to be a successful team. That's why they worked so hard to put together the Haslam deal, and why they were so horrifies when the rebate crap came out at Pilot/Flying J.

The Browns are a cornerstone franchise. They want us to be successful. It's good for the NFL. Unfortunately, it seems like things may have backfired.

Was that supposed to be in purple?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Anybody else looking back fondly on the years between 1996 and 1999?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Anybody else looking back fondly on the years between 1996 and 1999?

In a sad way, YES. I love the Browns, but they erode my soul a little every year.

Legend
Legend
Well, color me shocked and disappointed.

Jerry Glanville was right, NFL stands for Not For Long if you don't win and as much as I like Chud, we didn't win.

I would have liked him to have another year... But, it's Next Batter Up I guess.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Report: Browns HC Rob Chudzinski’s Future In Doubt

Link Copied to Clipboard