Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joker is a great receivers coach and he will keep it very simple for him as he develops and really teach the nuances of the position.

Plus the guy probably has a better grasp of the playbook than any receiver we have on the roster. He was a QB under Flip. My big concern was whether or not he can catch the ball in traffic. It wasnt the fear of being hit or anything like that but catching in clutter isnt the same as playing catch with a QB in open field.

He caught the ball clean and in traffic on day 1. That is huge. It doesnt guarantee anything but this was a HUGE DAY 1 for him. Now can he still catch it when camp leg kicks in? Can he catch the rock when in full gear? Can he catch it in a game? Lots of stuff going on but this was fabulous news.

Legend
Legend
Hope it works well for us. Bungles have Greg Little back to replace immmmm m.

Not sure what that says. notallthere

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Pat Mac has a video of Pryor from today's practice, catching a ball, way over his head, with one hand while in a one on one situation with the DB. It sounded like the whole crowd just "ooohhh'd".

While there is no contact yet, he does seem to be catching everything thrown his way, and seems fully intent on making this position change. He has the physical traits to be a great WR .... and hopefully he will get the mental part down too. It would be nice to get a huge break for once.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

"Warfield, who also spent time in the Browns’ personnel department over the years, made these observations about Pryor: “He’s a very athletic young man. He’s got size. He certainly has good speed. Those are the kind of physical traits that you need to play wide receiver these days. Watching him out there, I thought he caught the ball very comfortably and well. He didn’t fight it, he didn’t flinch. He was natural. He had the flicker in his hands when he caught it. Those are all good signs.”"

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Legend
Legend
I'm not sure anyone else remember him from high school (anyone else from western PA?)

Anyways, he was THE best athlete I've ever seen in high school (even more so on the basketball court than the football field).

At age 18 he already had the movements of a pro, and basketball was his better sport IMO. Thus, it would not surprise me in the least if he made this transition ... if any athlete could do it, Pryor can. JMHO from watching him since his early days.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
All Pro
All Pro
B

Sorry Pryor...

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
I have a good feeling about this kid...I think he starts for us at some point early in the season.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: TripleOption
I have a good feeling about this kid...I think he starts for us at some point early in the season.

i do too. i really do. this guy is going to turn into what gordon should have. jmo.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I have been pimping Pryor since the day the Browns signed himand really feel he will be a huge surprise in the NFL this season.

Manziel to Pryor Touchdown!!!! Get used to hearing those words.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
C
1st String
1st String
C
Yep...you got that right. Farmer and Pettine are not going to be here much longer,if they don't put weapons on offense to become flexible. Must have a franchise QB and ballers at WR to make a defense play you honest in the NFL. They are doing teams a huge favor,in using this "tough guy,working man's" offensive approach. Doesn't mean they have to be the Colts with Manning passing up a storm,but the threat has to be there in order to spread the field and keep the defense guessing. You watch,we are going to see a ton of 8-9 in the box with heavy blitz packages. McCown is going to have to be on it,with correct pre-snap reads,and a quick release to keep us competing.I do like some of our WRs,but I don't see a true #1,and they are not going to be as productive without a top QB to go with them. Overall,I just think there is too much pressure being applied to the defense again,and we've seen the ending of that movie before.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Chrispierce
Yep...you got that right. Farmer and Pettine are not going to be here much longer,if they don't put weapons on offense to become flexible. Must have a franchise QB and ballers at WR to make a defense play you honest in the NFL. They are doing teams a huge favor,in using this "tough guy,working man's" offensive approach. Doesn't mean they have to be the Colts with Manning passing up a storm,but the threat has to be there in order to spread the field and keep the defense guessing. You watch,we are going to see a ton of 8-9 in the box with heavy blitz packages. McCown is going to have to be on it,with correct pre-snap reads,and a quick release to keep us competing.I do like some of our WRs,but I don't see a true #1,and they are not going to be as productive without a top QB to go with them. Overall,I just think there is too much pressure being applied to the defense again,and we've seen the ending of that movie before.

Brilliant post.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Brilliant, really...talk about blowing smoke...just another opinion...Mack is back...we won games with same types of defensive schemes against us...Hoyer scared everybody, not; everyone is writing McCown off BEFORE he throws a single pass in a game for Browns- real fans; did anyone see Pryor today, finally some hitting, did he get off line of scrimmage, catch anything, drop anything...not a word from anyone about Pryor and he's one of top potential stories.....GO Browns!!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: hittman
Brilliant, really...talk about blowing smoke...just another opinion...Mack is back...we won games with same types of defensive schemes against us...Hoyer scared everybody, not; everyone is writing McCown off BEFORE he throws a single pass in a game for Browns- real fans; did anyone see Pryor today, finally some hitting, did he get off line of scrimmage, catch anything, drop anything...not a word from anyone about Pryor and he's one of top potential stories.....GO Browns!!!!

well i have not read one thing that talked about Terrelle Pryor today so i would think he was a nonfactor. ofcourse with no qB to get the ball to him........

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: pblack18707
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

Evaluating Pryor on the first day of camp is expected, but it probably doesn't mean much.

He is obviously athletic, tall, fast, talented, etc.

Here is what is unknown:

--Can he get inside position when running slants and other passes across the middle?

--Can he beat press coverage?

--Can he get out of his breaks quickly?

--Can he make hot reads and sight adjustments?

--Will he recognize zone coverages and know when to break his routes off?

--Will he run precise routes or simply round them off?

These are the pressing questions that won't be answered until we see him in live action.

i would think none of those things right now. but it would not surprise me if he was as good as gordon at this time when he first came to the browns as a rookie.

I'll take it a step further. With him being a former QB, I would say he should be able to do some of those things. He should have little problem seeing his man is off in to a zone.

As a former QB he appreciated receivers who made sharp cuts, no allowing the corner to jump the route. I would think we would take that appreciation to the new position and strive to at least do that.

Hot reads....if he could see them as a QB, he should be able to read them as a receiver.

That leaves can he break quickly and can he beat press coverage? Camp will spell that out soon enough.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have to agree with your comments Peen.

He has the experience by being a QB combined with being a great athlete. That combination gives him a much better than average odds of being able to convert to WR. I also believe his experience as a top notch basketball player adds to the odds that he possesses the footwork he needs.

I'm very hopeful for his transition.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I have to agree with your comments Peen.

He has the experience by being a QB combined with being a great athlete. That combination gives him a much better than average odds of being able to convert to WR. I also believe his experience as a top notch basketball player adds to the odds that he possesses the footwork he needs.

I'm very hopeful for his transition.

Camp tidbit: Receivers coach Joker Phillips met the media on Sunday, and Phillips emphasized that there are several elements of the receiver position he does not need to teach Terrelle Pryor. Those include assignments, adjustments and alignments, because Pryor knows John DeFilippo’s offense. Phillips also said Pryor has excellent hands, so he doesn’t need to teach ball skills. “All I can coach is technique on the young man, and he’s really willing,” Phillipps said. “When I talked to him right after we signed him, he was already working with some quality guys. Now, I’m just trying to teach him our techniques and how to play the game.”

From the coach, on Pryor: “He doesn’t look out of place. … He does some good things. He is just behind from the learning standpoint and the subtleties of playing receiver. If you had asked where he would be at this point, I would think we would all agree he is ahead of where we thought he would be.” — Pettine.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns...valuated-weekly

Legend
Legend
Browns WR coach Joker Phillips on Terrelle Pryor: 'The guy's talented and talent wins ballgames'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ss...ncart_big-photo

By Mary Kay Cabot, Northeast Ohio Media Group on August 02, 2015 at 6:35 PM, updated August 02, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Berea, Ohio -- Browns receivers coach Joker Phillips got the answer he was looking for from Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor during their initial conversation.

"I heard it in his voice the first time I talked to him over the phone that he really wants to be a wide receiver,'' said Phillips. "I'm sure everybody heard it. It was the thing: 'Does this kid really want to be a wide receiver? Is he buying into it.' There's no doubt about that. He's all in. The guy's starving to be taught the techniques.''

Phillips also knew this wasn't just a passing fancy when he the former quarterback working out so hard at the Randy Moss Academy with Moss, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Mike Evans and Josh McCown.

"You don't do the things he did in a short period of time (if you're not serious),'' said Phillips at Browns training camp Sunday. "He wasted no time. He got with some guys, some guys that really know the position and went to work.''

By the first day of practice, when Pryor strutted out onto the field looking the part and fitting right in, Phillips knew it was a worthwhile venture.

"What gives me hope and excitement is just watching him on the first day,'' said Phillips, who played receiver for the Redskins in the mid-80s. "He's very, very talented and he's willing.''

Even coach Mike Pettine had to admit Sundays that Pryor, who at almost 6-5 is towering over most of the other receivers, has exceeded expectations over the first four days of camp.

"He doesn't look out of place,'' said Pettine. "It's still very early, too early to tell, but he does not look out of place. He does some good things. He is just behind from the learning standpoint and the subtleties of playing receiver. If you had asked where he would be at this point, I would think we would all agree he is ahead of where we thought he would be."

But can Pryor close the gap quickly enough to make the 53-man roster and contribute this season?

"It's hard to say right now,'' said Phillips. "I'm not going to put that kind of pressure on him or myself. I can tell you this, he's very, very -- and I'll say it two times -- very, very talented. There's no question about that. The guy's talented, and talent wins ball games. Now, we've got to challenge that talent with the techniques that we have and give him a chance to be successful out wide.''

Phillips, a first-year NFL assistant, listed the things he needs to see to christen Pryor an NFL receiver.

"Well, we've got to see him put his face on people in the blocking game,'' he said. "He's got to be able to play some of the special teams, and coming from a quarterback he's never played any special teams, but I think the guy's a tough kid, there's no doubt about that. If you've got some toughness and you're willing, which he is, that gives you a chance.''

Phillips will also need to see him beat press-man coverage before he can fully endorse him.

"Yes, no doubt, because one thing about him, he is a big man, and he's a long-strider and long strides don't help you get off press coverage,'' he said. "Fast feet help you get off and strong hands, which we already talked about he has, and being physical which I think he is versus the press. So we're just trying to get him to use his size and his quicks. The first release that we had, I wasn't really sure if he understood how to turn his feet over and use his hands -- and it was like he had done it forever. And the next one, it was like he hadn't ever done it. So he's just got to learn to be consistent at doing all the techniques.''

Phillips stressed that Pryor has to work primarily on the nuances of the position.

"Terrelle's got a million little things that he's got to get better on, but we have time,'' said Phillips. "He's getting a lot of reps technique-wise out here and sometimes it's frustrating for him because he's not getting a lot of reps in 11-on-11, but the technique thing is what I'm evaluating him on right now.''

Pryor, who's been working primarily with the third-team offense, did get summoned onto the field for one first-team rep, on which he went one-on-one down the right sideline with two-time Pro Bowler Joe Haden. Josh McCown's pass fell far short, indicating Pryor was probably supposed to come back for the ball.

"I had to pull somebody from the sideline because one of our guys ran a deep route and he was the first person I saw,'' said Phillips. "That's the only reason he got the first-team rep. Again, they all are first-team right now. Everybody's trying to learn and earn a position.''

The possible miscue reinforced the notion that Pryor is a work in progress -- despite the fact his potential is intriguing.

"One rep it looks like he's been there all of his life and one rep it looks like he's never been there,'' Phillips. "We've just got to get him consistent in what he's doing and he'll be fine.''

One thing working in Phillips' favor is the fact that Pryor has played in offensive coordinator John DeFilippo's system before, albeit as a quarterback, and knows if by rote.

"There isn't a lot of teaching,'' said Phillips. "I don't have to coach the alignments. I don't have to coach assignments. I don't have to coach adjustments. All I can coach is technique on the young man, and he's really willing. I'm just trying to teach him our techniques and how to play the game.''

When Phillips isn't coaching him up, Pryor's teammates are. He worked one-on-one with Haden before practice Sunday.

"This group tries to help everybody, and I really enjoy that,'' said Phillips. "The defensive backs are doing it with Terrelle, grabbing him before practice, and all we want is a guy that can help us win games here. That's the main goal.''

Pryor, who played receiver as a freshman in high school, has caught mostly everything that's come his way in camp. He hasn't gotten many opportunities, but he's made the most of them.

"He's handled the ball, obviously (as a quarterback), and I think he has really, really good ball skills, has really strong hands,'' said Phillips. "He's able to pluck the ball. He's not a body catcher, although I'm never going to complain for a guy catching a ball in his body, but he's not that. He's got really natural ball skills. His hand placement is correct the majority of the time. That's not the issue. I don't have to coach that. I have to coach the techniques and running routes and how to carry yourself outside.''

Pryor has also proven a willing blocker, tying up rookie safety Ibraheim Campbell to help spring running back Shaun Draughn for more yards Sunday.

"He covers you up,'' said Phillips. "The guy's a 6-foot-5 guy that's blessed with a great body, and all we want him to do is put his body on someone, and it's hard for defensive backs to see or work around him because he's so big.''

Pryor, who runs the 40 in the low 4.3s, has already made the adjustment to the increased running at his new position. Now, he must figure out how to foil the likes of Haden and Tramon Williams and he could be a force at some point this season.

"This guy knows the offense, okay?'' said Phillips. "He's trying to learn some new techniques, but those techniques aren't difficult. We break them down into stages, and I think that will allow him to learn them in a hurry.''

A quick study, Pryor's chances of making the team increase every day.

(end)

V
Legend
Legend
V
Maybe this can really work out. That would be awesome.

B
Legend
Legend
B

Darn right it would. No doubt Pryor has a skill set pretty rare even by NFL standards. Joker is a darn good coach.

I think Pryor makes the team. They might be viweing him as a bit of a project that won't be polished until maybe mid season.

He has size, speed, ability to run up YAC, and hands that seem to be pretty good...at least according to reports. The exibition games will verify that. Unless he looks to be another Quincy Morgan and plays like he lost both of his thumbs, I think the team can wait a while to see if the other stuff can be worked out.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
Joker is a great receivers coach and he will keep it very simple for him as he develops and really teach the nuances of the position.

Plus the guy probably has a better grasp of the playbook than any receiver we have on the roster. He was a QB under Flip. My big concern was whether or not he can catch the ball in traffic. It wasnt the fear of being hit or anything like that but catching in clutter isnt the same as playing catch with a QB in open field.

He caught the ball clean and in traffic on day 1. That is huge. It doesnt guarantee anything but this was a HUGE DAY 1 for him. Now can he still catch it when camp leg kicks in? Can he catch the rock when in full gear? Can he catch it in a game? Lots of stuff going on but this was fabulous news.

Joker Phillips Interview

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cen...06-e22e65eaf8bf

Tackles are tackles.
D
Legend
Legend
D

My eyes are a lot more open to the possibility now, that's for sure. Three way battle between Travis, Moore and Pryor now. All three, IMO, will need to get it done at WR and special teams. We know of Moore and Benjamins contributions to STs, so Pryor will need to make a mark there too.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pryor was playing with the first team today.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Astounding how quickly he has taken to the position.

While I'm sure that putting him with the 1st team was a reward for embracing the role and maybe a carrot on the stick for him, I'm really getting excited to see him in actual game action.

If nothing else, he gives a very good red zone target.

you had a good run Hank.
Legend
Legend
Pryor has evidently been pretty impressive so far. Not sure if I'm happy that we may have found a gem like this or upset about what it says about our WR corp when a guy can become a WR and in a matter of a month or two become good enough to get starter reps for our team...

yebat' Putin
R
Legend
Legend
R
I think it speaks less about our current WRs and more about his unique skill set along with his physical size.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
Pryor was playing with the first team today.

Good to hear that. We need a tall receiver. I hope he makes the cut!

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Yeah, I mean there is a difference between finding a tall "gem" receiver and then finding out a guy like Pryor can actually play the position.

As Pyror said, he's 6'5", jumps 40" and runs a 4.3 40 time. The guy has made people miss in the NFL. I don't know if there is another player in the NFL that has Pryor's skill set, maybe Megatron?

If he pans out, the Browns became so much better overnight.

you had a good run Hank.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Pryor has evidently been pretty impressive so far. Not sure if I'm happy that we may have found a gem like this or upset about what it says about our WR corp when a guy can become a WR and in a matter of a month or two become good enough to get starter reps for our team...

Or maybe its just indicative of a an amazing talent at GM who knows how to assess a WR and further vindicates his belief that you don't need to spend a high draft pick on one?

(I'm just trolling.. but I'm curious to see how long before someone's head explodes over this comment naughtydevil naughtydevil )

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

Or maybe its just indicative of a an amazing talent at GM who knows how to assess a WR and further vindicates his belief that you don't need to spend a high draft pick on one?

(I'm just trolling.. but I'm curious to see how long before someone's head explodes over this comment naughtydevil naughtydevil )

i dont care how he came here lol

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pryor is a certain All Pro WR.... saywhat

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
just a general reply. I do find it interesting that Benji, Gabriel and Pryor are all supposed sub 4.3 guys. Never seen that kind of speed in a group of receivers. Hawk, Bowe and hartline arent slow either lol

V
Legend
Legend
V
I don't think he is an amazing talent as a GM, but I give him props for bringing in Pryor.

I do think we need to be careful about anointing Pryor as a great WR at this point in time. We might want to wait until he has actually played a game or two.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He is still a long shot to even make the team but it no longer seems a complete impossibility.

M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c:

Per Ed Werder of ESPN:
Quote:
Speaking of Terrelle Pryor, I sent #Browns GM Ray Farmer list of few QBs turned NFL WR. He texted 7 more, then another 2, then 1 more

https://twitter.com/Edwerderespn

Browns "source" confirmed! rofl

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don't think he is an amazing talent as a GM, but I give him props for bringing in Pryor.

I do think we need to be careful about anointing Pryor as a great WR at this point in time. We might want to wait until he has actually played a game or two.

Oh absolutely, I couldn't agree more. Just couldn't pass up the chance to tweak the noses of those who have been extremely critical of Farmer for not drafting a WR high. I probably need to learn how to use the purple font when I post those huh? lol

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
Browns' Pryor more confident of switch to wide receiver

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-pryor-more-confident-switch-wide-receiver-180154716--nfl.html

By TOM WITHERS (AP Sports Writer)
8 hours ago
AP - Sports

BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- Terrelle Pryor took the handoff, set his feet and unloaded a deep pass that fluttered, floated and somehow landed in Travis Benjamin's hands for a touchdown.

Pryor knew the trick-play toss would get poor reviews.

''They said it was wobbly and ugly,'' Pryor joked. ''They said I lost my QB skills. I told them I never had them. It was a duck, but it was a completion.''

And, not a bad one for a wide receiver.

Attempting the switch from NFL quarterback to receiver with the Browns, Pryor is making progress and believes his chances of making the roster are growing daily.

''It's very realistic,'' he said. ''I'm pushing it and we'll see, but I believe it's very realistic and I believe I can make it happen with the way I work.''

Five practices into training camp, the Pryor experiment has gone better than expected. The former Oakland quarterback and Ohio State star has opened eyes with his athleticism, drawn praise for his work ethic and become the biggest story in camp - quite a contrast from last summer's media circus when quarterback Johnny Manziel made headlines with every move on the field.

Pryor sustained a minor setback Tuesday when his right hamstring tightened. He spent the final hour of practice watching from the sideline with his leg wrapped. Afterward, the 6-foot-4, 223-pounder said he doesn't believe the injury is serious and it's possible he may sit out a day to rest.

''I didn't really tweak it,'' said Pryor, who felt his hamstring stiffen during a special team's drill. ''I just thought it would be best for me to pull out because obviously I've never played receiver, so I don't even know what a hamstring pull is.''

Pryor doesn't expect the injury to stop him from playing in the team's instrasquad scrimmage Friday at Ohio Stadium in Columbus. It will be his first visit to Ohio State since leaving amid an NCAA investigation into players selling memorabilia. As part of his penalty, Pryor was sent a disassociation letter from the school, banning him from several privileges, including using the Buckeyes' facilities. However, he can participate as a member of the Browns.

As the days go on, his odds of making Cleveland's roster seemingly rise.

Pryor's skill set intrigued the Browns to claim him off waivers, and to this point, he has passed every test while learning a new position. He's no longer a quarterback - in body or mind.

''I feel like I'm a receiver. I don't drop balls. I pride myself on that,'' said Pryor, who spends 10 minutes before each practice catching 100 balls - many of them with one hand - from the JUGs machine. ''I've just got to keep on continuing on bettering my route game and also bettering knowing where to block on the run game. That stuff's starting to come to me very good, too, so I definitely do feel like the transition's going well.

''I can't say I'm all the way there because I'm not.''

Pryor's versatility gives him an advantage, which is why he felt good about his completion - warts and all - to Benjamin.

The more that he shows he can do, the better Pryor's odds the Browns will give him a job. The trick play on an end-around was an example of how the Browns can use him, and his background with offensive coordinator John DeFilippo - they were together in Oakland - can only help.

''Anytime you can do different things, anytime you can go out of the box and put defenses on their heels, I think it's great,'' Pryor said.

NOTES: DL Billy Winn will be out at least a week with a sprained right ankle. Coach Mike Pettine expressed relief Winn did not hurt his knee. ... Rookie RB Duke Johnson missed his third straight practice with a hamstring injury, and Cleveland's backfield has already been ravaged by minor injuries with Terrance West (calf), Glenn Winston (knee) and FBs Luke Lundy (concussion) and Malcolm Johnson (shoulder) all sidelined. ... CB Tramon Williams intercepted QB Josh McCown with a diving grab in the end zone. ... TV actress Valerie Bertinelli visited camp, staying afterward to meet Pettine and get autographs from several players. She starred in ''Hot in Cleveland'' on TV Land for six season, which ended this year.

--

M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c:

Terrence West, K'wan WIlliams, Terrelle Pryor not in pads, so far.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Just read an article where Pryor thinks he may have tweaked his hammy a little and said he will probably take a day as a precaution, so I wouldn't expect him to be in pads at all today.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Just read an article where Pryor thinks he may have tweaked his hammy a little and said he will probably take a day as a precaution, so I wouldn't expect him to be in pads at all today.

As I have said many times before, I would hire a yoga instructor as a full time coach and have stretching about as big a emphasis as lifting weights, especially for the positions who use fast burst running as a big part of their game.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns claim Terrelle Pryor

Link Copied to Clipboard