IMO at this point I would not trade any of our QB's. You don't know how our season will go. I predicted we would win no more than 5-6 games, but what do I know? We may win more or less. What I do know is we go through 3-4 QB's a year. Let's wait until the trade deadline, I believe it's November 10th and see where we stand then.
IMO at this point I would not trade any of our QB's. You don't know how our season will go. I predicted we would win no more than 5-6 games, but what do I know? We may win more or less. What I do know is we go through 3-4 QB's a year. Let's wait until the trade deadline, I believe it's November 10th and see where we stand then.
It's not a wait and see in some cases, as I said in some.
If a team is in desperate need, they may offer more for a player than just simply waiting on a player for a tradeline date.
Watson is gone at the end of the season no matter what. His contract is structured that way. So, he's motivated to lay down good tape for the next team.
Watson is gone at the end of the season no matter what. His contract is structured that way. So, he's motivated to lay down good tape for the next team.
He has been really good in the fourth quarter of the last two games.
I don't want to discount what he has done.
However, we came from behind to win two close games. The outcomes of those games would have been different "if" a number of sure interceptions were not dropped.
A sure pick six and a number of others that would have made the outcomes different.
He has shown better mobility than expected. That has made a difference.
DW has to protect the ball and avoid turnovers. If he can do that. We will win games that we were not expected to win.